Author Topic: DJ Skee/B-Real/Damizza/Kurupt Present YOUNG DE-Audio Hustlaz Vol. 1 FREE D/L NOW  (Read 1774 times)

Lunatic

Alright, finally got through it. Pretty solid tape, I'd say about an 8.4/10

it got a bit weak near the end (came up in the game, keep your eyes open, all on the line) but still so many dope cuts. Audio Hustle, Around Them Corners, 2 Many, Deja Vu, These Eyes were my top 5

100% satisfied 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
Whats up ya'all!!!??!!!  Thank you for the love on this album.. everybody worked hard to make it an "EVENT" to be a part of it is an honor.. Skee, B-Real & Kurupt are legends in the game.. and to hear the comments of everybody jus makes up raise the bar even higher..

We're just putting the plans together for the next Baby Ree adventure.. that will take us world-wide.. BIG SURPRISE commin!! 

Also, the unreleased IS commin 2.. just had some artwork issues to work out.. But thanks to cali wayz, we got it poppin! i'll set the date this week..

check guilty's mixtape and thank you for supporting them.. they are young, hungry and ready to put their first mixtape out.. so check them next week..

"Your song" was dope! Great idea and i'm glad you all liked it.. shout to Los and Eddie for commin thru!!

Eddie, What u know about Bagel Bites!!??!!
 8)

DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

Whats up ya'all!!!??!!!  Thank you for the love on this album.. everybody worked hard to make it an "EVENT" to be a part of it is an honor.. Skee, B-Real & Kurupt are legends in the game.. and to hear the comments of everybody jus makes up raise the bar even higher..

We're just putting the plans together for the next Baby Ree adventure.. that will take us world-wide.. BIG SURPRISE commin!! 

Also, the unreleased IS commin 2.. just had some artwork issues to work out.. But thanks to cali wayz, we got it poppin! i'll set the date this week..

check guilty's mixtape and thank you for supporting them.. they are young, hungry and ready to put their first mixtape out.. so check them next week..

"Your song" was dope! Great idea and i'm glad you all liked it.. shout to Los and Eddie for commin thru!!

Eddie, What u know about Bagel Bites!!??!!
 8)

props for comin through Mizza. I can tell y'all put the work on, it came out dope no doubt. They are legends, don't under estimate yaself, u are one as well big homie. Can't wait for anything baby ree including the guilty project & unreleased. It sure was a dope idea, it was nice 2 hear that "lunatic" shout out ;)

acgrundy

The d/l link isn't working

D~Nice

just heard it..props for the shout out De if ya readin, appreciate it 8)

gonna hear the whole tape tomorrow no doubt man

Yeah I got a shoutout and I did not even email anything in. What up De? Thanks for that.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The d/l link isn't working
looks like the media server is down, we'll get it back up asap, thanks for the heads up

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it got a bit weak near the end (came up in the game, keep your eyes open, all on the line) but still so many dope cuts. Audio Hustle, Around Them Corners, 2 Many, Deja Vu, These Eyes were my top 5

100% satisfied 8)
glad to hear you liked it, but those 3 tracks you listed as weakest are like my 3 favorites on the album!  haha, i guess to each his own.

Lunatic

100% satisfied 8)
glad to hear you liked it, but those 3 tracks you listed as weakest are like my 3 favorites on the album!  haha, i guess to each his own.
props. LOL damn. well actually, thats a good sign. a "average" young de song 2 me, is dope 2 u. means ALL his music touches the people 8)

WILL-I-DIE

100% satisfied 8)

yea man i agree with that. those 3 tracks are pretty dope.
the whole mixtape as a whole is great. it would be nice if an untagged version of this mixtape
ever comes out...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

100% satisfied 8)

the whole mixtape as a whole is great. it would be nice if an untagged version of this mixtape
ever comes out...

it WILL come out, we've just gotta wait a little longer!

WILL-I-DIE

100% satisfied 8)

ever comes out...

it WILL come out, we've just gotta wait a little longer!

thats great to hear.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
De wants to thank everyone for all the support!  We've got another great opportunity coming for all the Dubcnn readers in the next couple weeks...think BIG!

smegma

^ a DJ Skee free version of this mixtape? ;D

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ a DJ Skee free version of this mixtape? ;D
haha, that's coming too, and you're gonna be happy with what we're doing with that!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Just like Philly to Cali, This Shit is Hot!!!

I will support all future projects by Young De Fo Sho! 8)
:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!