Poll

Pick 1.

Sicx
8 (38.1%)
Big Lurch
13 (61.9%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Which Rapper Did The Nastier Thing On PCP?  (Read 2263 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Which Rapper Did The Nastier Thing On PCP?
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:20:26 AM »
Haven't made a thread in here for some time, but here it goes...which bay area affiliate (I know Lurch is from Texas) committed the more fucked up act while under the influence of PCP?

For those of you who don't know, Lurch ate his girlfriend and her organs, while Sicx raped his daughter. Dunno if it's something they woulda' done or thought about sober, but it's definitely two of the most brutal stories in the history of hip-hop and PCP. Pick 1.

Al Bundy

Re: Which Rapper Did The Nastier Thing On PCP?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »
Sicx definently did the more fucked up thing by raping his own daughter with his girlfriend. Shit is unforgivable to the extreme.

Wrecknation Ent.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 12:50:09 PM »
Mann they both sicc for that shit fam...

But sicx is the worse... no matter how much wet you on my nig... Thats shit dont do that much...

My kinfolk was a sherm head to the grave.. matter  fact nickname was H20 ( R.I.P big Cuzzo), and he aint Never do no shit like that...
myspace.com/wrecknationent
wrecknationent.streetcred.com

Okka

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »
Sicx definently did the more fucked up thing by raping his own daughter with his girlfriend. Shit is unforgivable to the extreme.

True, that muthafucka should be beated the fuck down so bad he can't move anymore, paralyze that muthafucka.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »
these guys have rapped with brotha lynch right?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »
Wtf, how can u guys say eating ur gf and all of her organs isnt worse then rapeing ur daughter, at least shes not dead and at least u can go threw some counciling or someshit after, but eating someone HAHAHAHAH thats fuckedddddddd!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »
And he didnt eat all of her organs u stupid fuck!!!

"Big Lurch aka Antron Singleton, rapper from Texas was recently served with life sentence in prison. This is due to the tearing open of 21 year old Tynisha Ysais' chest and eating of her lung, brutally killing her her under the influence of PCP. Lurch worked with of Bay Area rappers such as RBL Posse, C-Bo, E-40, Luni Coleone, and also Mystikal,etc. Lurch had pled insanity for the case but the judge was not having it."

Still more fucked up imo!!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »
damn this is some sick shit I'm reading just lost my appetite(not trying to be funny) both these acts are fucked up I can't imagine these dudes if they were sober would even think of doing shit like that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »
And he didnt eat all of her organs u stupid fuck!!!

"Big Lurch aka Antron Singleton, rapper from Texas was recently served with life sentence in prison. This is due to the tearing open of 21 year old Tynisha Ysais' chest and eating of her lung, brutally killing her her under the influence of PCP. Lurch worked with of Bay Area rappers such as RBL Posse, C-Bo, E-40, Luni Coleone, and also Mystikal,etc. Lurch had pled insanity for the case but the judge was not having it."

Still more fucked up imo!!!

How can you call someone else a stupid fuck!!! I didn't even say he ate all of her organs!!! Got it, Johnny!!!

LOL.

Anyways, check this vid:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-tVvjVi2m8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y-tVvjVi2m8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 11:04:44 AM »
wow :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jbel1021

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »
Wow, I never knew this...

Sick fuckin shit, ugh.

MarshColin

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »
Definitely Sicx. I don't think his shit was even totally due to PCP. Him and his wife or girlfriend molested their kid multiplie times if i remember correctly. I think they taped the shit too.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »
Sicx doesn't have a daughter, only a son... it was just his girlfriend's daughter they molested and supposedly taped... still fucked up though, and he got like 100 years for 69 counts of child abuse and rape I think

but Big Lurch did the more fucked up thing IMO... I agree with Johnny

BG Dresta

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »
I like Sicx, hes one of my fav rappers, so my opinion might be a lil biased, but i think the Lurch thing was more fucked up, like the poster above me said, Sicx didnt rape his own daughter, but his girlfriends daughter, but still, thats fucked up, but yea i gotta go with Lurch on this one...

~Lucien~

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »
Mauzip fucked TQ's albumcover under the influence of PCP back in the day... shit was horrible