Author Topic: Vote for Obama today!  (Read 579 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Vote for Obama today!
« on: February 05, 2008, 01:11:39 PM »
That's all I wanted to say.  Peace!   8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Vote for Obama today!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »
fuck obama, dont trust him

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »
by the end of today, the election will be in a new light

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »
This guy in his own words, wants to take the troops out of Iraq, meanwhile expand their presence in Afghanistan and starting a war in Pakistan. This is the incredible thing, he is actually wholeheartedly gearing up americans by announcing this quite openly and yet people are saying this man doesn't war and wants to bring the troops home, no, he wants to just change the scenery for the war.. He is playing exactly the same cards as have been previously dealt, he is just playing the game much slicker than others and is not a mumbling bumbling idiot like George Bush.

Like the guy who previously was called boycriedwolf, don't trust him

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:06:53 PM »
THIS IS AMERICA!!! In America.  There is HOPE! HOPE!... YES there's HOPE.  I have HOPE, in AMERICA, That America Will do what's right by HOPE.  Hope is infalliable, and as I stand here today, Full of HOPE, I see HOPE on the eyes of all the little beautiful American children.  Children that were told, DONT HOPE.  Hope will get you nowhere in America.  Well, I'm here today to say that I see in the eyes of those beautiful little children that HOPE IS ALIVE IN AMERICA!!! I've been told that I talk too much about Hope.  that I'm a Hopemonger.  ha ha.  This is AMERICA!!!!  In America, it took a little HOPE for me to be standing here today!!!

repeat above paragraph for 25 minutes and you have the average Barack Obama stump speech. 

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
I voted for Paul as did my whole family and all of my friends.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »
This guy in his own words, wants to take the troops out of Iraq, meanwhile expand their presence in Afghanistan and starting a war in Pakistan. This is the incredible thing, he is actually wholeheartedly gearing up americans by announcing this quite openly and yet people are saying this man doesn't war and wants to bring the troops home, no, he wants to just change the scenery for the war.. He is playing exactly the same cards as have been previously dealt, he is just playing the game much slicker than others and is not a mumbling bumbling idiot like George Bush.

Like the guy who previously was called boycriedwolf, don't trust him

WRONG!!! He wants to get Bin Laden, that's all, nothing more, nothing less. Bin Laden is not in Iraq, so his going to were he is. He also what's to increase benefits to soldiers who are not getting the care after coming back from war and becoming homeless.

THIS IS AMERICA!!! In America.  There is HOPE! HOPE!... YES there's HOPE.  I have HOPE, in AMERICA, That America Will do what's right by HOPE.  Hope is infalliable, and as I stand here today, Full of HOPE, I see HOPE on the eyes of all the little beautiful American children.  Children that were told, DONT HOPE.  Hope will get you nowhere in America.  Well, I'm here today to say that I see in the eyes of those beautiful little children that HOPE IS ALIVE IN AMERICA!!! I've been told that I talk too much about Hope.  that I'm a Hopemonger.  ha ha.  This is AMERICA!!!!  In America, it took a little HOPE for me to be standing here today!!!

repeat above paragraph for 25 minutes and you have the average Barack Obama stump speech. 

Please, what's Mitt talk about, he borrows Obama's speeches and tries to win. Since he started saying his for change, his numbers have DROPPED and is about to lose to McCain. Are you going to join Culter and vote Hillary... lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
I voted for Paul as did my whole family and all of my friends.

another wasted vote  :grumpy:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 02:24:35 PM »
A wasted vote is voting for somebody who is going to bankrupt this country, IE every other candidate

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 02:27:44 PM »
A wasted vote is voting for somebody who is going to bankrupt this country, IE every other candidate

That's what people said of FDR, but that turned out pretty well. The facts are that since 1932, almost every Democrat has had a balanced budget and helped this country's economy. The exception is LBJ, and the early years of FDR when he was trying to get out of the depression.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 02:35:43 PM »
im def not liking romney any more, hes got this whole, im the true conservative thing going on now, trying to beat mccain, and so instead of saying he was a governor and a business man whos very experience, he is saying he is against stem cell, saying how mccain was against bush tax cuts, says how he is against gay marriage, and against immigration.... i really dont see him winning, he's slipping... ive decided im not voting for any of them, i dont like any 4 of them, ron paul is great but unlike obama i got no hope

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »

He has threatened to attack the "Al Queda" in Pakistan even without permission from Musharraf that is what you call an invasion, an expansion of the war. Just google Obama on Pakistan and you will see for yourself, you can hear the audio clips to if you google it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »

He has threatened to attack the "Al Queda" in Pakistan even without permission from Musharraf that is what you call an invasion, an expansion of the war. Just google Obama on Pakistan and you will see for yourself, you can hear the audio clips to if you google it.

I heard the speech myself, it was on a debate. Dogg, you think I don't agree with that?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »

Ah so you agree that the war should be expanded into Pakistan, but meanwhile we are told he wants to bring the troops home, he wants to stop further wars, he wants to cut military spending and yet he is continuing the war on terror!. Although since you are agree, you should research for yourself and see that the senate committee in 1998 documented that the government was training and funding islamic extremist fighters aka the mujhadeen to wage war against the serbs in Kosovo. Those same islamic extremist fighters now, are labeled as the mortal enemies Al Queda and we must wage war against them wherever they may hide. Don't you get it, this war on terror was never intended to finish, it was intended to continue expanding and engulf dozens of nations.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:37 PM »
You can sum up every candidate's theme in one line.  Why the need to mock Obama's campaign? 

Guess the candidate.

-  I'm just an ordinary guy, you can sit down and have a beer with me...heh heh.
-  Do you like how the country is at the moment?  I'm your guy
-  I have experience, it's what you need for a President!
-  I've run things before, and I'm the real conservative here!
-  No no no, I'm the real conservative!