Author Topic: My prediction on who will win the presidency  (Read 746 times)

Trauma-san

Re: My prediction on who will win the presidency
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2008, 02:26:02 PM »
Why'd they put the black guy on the bottom to make room for the white guy nobodys' ever heard of?  RACISM  They won't let a nigga get his due. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2008, 02:32:57 PM »
Why'd they put the black guy on the bottom to make room for the white guy nobodys' ever heard of?  RACISM  They won't let a nigga get his due. 

Respect for Gravel... dude put it down in the 70's to end the draft... so it's all respect.

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »
Respect at what cost? HOLD THA BLACK MAN DOWN?  Look @ what the fuck they did.  They moved the front runner out of the spot next to the white woman because he's black.  Everybody knows the biggest way racism played out in the 1800's was fear of what a potent black man would do to a defenseless white woman.  THIS IS RACIST AND I DEMAND SOMEBODY BE FIRED

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »
Respect at what cost? HOLD THA BLACK MAN DOWN?  Look @ what the fuck they did.  They moved the front runner out of the spot next to the white woman because he's black.  Everybody knows the biggest way racism played out in the 1800's was fear of what a potent black man would do to a defenseless white woman.  THIS IS RACIST AND I DEMAND SOMEBODY BE FIRED

OK... I guess... lol.... I'm Mexican so I guess I'm part of the problem so I'll fire myself.