Author Topic: Congratulations MDogg... Your race just sold out... Cali goes to Hillary  (Read 750 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Congratulations MDogg... Your race just sold out... Cali goes to Hillary
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »
Who exactly did Latinos sell out by voting for Hilary Clinton? Black people?

Latinos don't owe black people anything. They support white people because we let them into our country and give them jobs. The only thing blacks do for Latinos is fight them in gang wars.

Latinos like white people. They want their children to marry us, whereas they hate most black people.
the truth

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 06:37:16 PM »
MDogg... since you are the Dubcc's official Latino representative... you gonna have to speak for this shit...

For once it wasn't white people that ruined everything, even in Missouri us whites voted for Obama, my dad (white, grew up on a farm and been Republican his whole life) even voted for Obama! 

And your people sold out the dark races!  Now we will never see a black man's finger round the nuclear trigger!

It was gonna be a cold day of payback for Ol' Pale face, and your brown race just ruined it.

And worst of all, your origionally from Cali!

You got some serious explainin to do for your race!

You aint gettin off the hook that easy.

BRYAN IS SUCH A RACIST LOL

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 08:29:40 PM »

Latinos don't owe black people anything. They support white people because we let them into our country and give them jobs. The only thing blacks do for Latinos is fight them in gang wars.

Latinos like white people. They want their children to marry us, whereas they hate most black people.
the truth

And black men don't want to marry white woman? LOL, what a fucking idiot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

the truth

And black men don't want to marry white woman? LOL, what a fucking idiot.

1.) EWR or JFK let me know
2.) eye cant be your older hermano.........go find someone else mijo.....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »
A candidate's fuckin' race shouldn't even be a factor in choosing to vote for him or not. Just because me an Obama are the same race, doesn't mean I'd vote for him. I'd vote for him because I agree with his views, which I don't.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 02:39:06 AM »
A candidate's fuckin' race shouldn't even be a factor in choosing to vote for him or not. Just because me an Obama are the same race, doesn't mean I'd vote for him. I'd vote for him because I agree with his views, which I don't.

For the people who care and educate themselves about what's going on, race is not a true factor... but most people in America (and in the rest of the world as well) don't care as much and don't know as much and so in conclusion the superficial stuff a candidate represents matters most... and ethnic background is a huge part of that.

I think it's foolish to not put certain types of people in groups to appeal to when you are a career politician. I mean, when you're a real politician who is truly standing for what he thinks is best and not really running for a great career, then you can care less about that. But once you are truly in the race for becoming president, you can't ignore those things. It's not only about race, it's also about income, lifestyle, religion, level of education etc... a career politician has to juggle around and try to get the most people behind him. That's the part where Kerry did a horrible job in flip-flopping.

And at the end of the day Hillary did a much better job at taking latin votes, and her being white in comparison to Obama's black ass is something that helped her in doing that. That's all I'm saying.

I hope that if Obama gets elected to run for the Dems, Cali will still go to the democrats. If not, shit's gonna be tough.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »
It was gonna be a cold day of payback for Ol' Pale face, and your brown race just ruined it.

LOL you're lost bro

Obviously my post wasn't to be taken 100% serious....
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »

LOL you're lost bro

No offense, but irony is never obvious with you. You might say the weirdest stuff and mean it.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 05:16:15 PM »

LOL you're lost bro

dont go trying to backtrack, you know you meant what you said ;)

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »

Well, I guess that means the spics are gonna have to join you crackers and kikes in the forced labor camps and gas chambers, then.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »
Lots of ignorance in this thread... Collectivism at its best!

and btw, lots latinos(people from latin america, of whom can be of any race) are white or at least part...
mexico= around 30% predomitely white, 50% mixed indian and white and the rest either fully indian or black and few asians
central americans countries are more mestizo(mixed) and more indians
Argentina=90% white
Uragugy = 95% white
Brazil=over 50% white
and more south american contries have higher percentage of white people

USA=around 75% white

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 08:52:19 PM »

Well, I guess that means the spics are gonna have to join you crackers and kikes in the forced labor camps and gas chambers, then.
cmon Foday you cant swagger jack the nazis homie.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 03:20:02 AM »

and btw, lots latinos(people from latin america, of whom can be of any race) are white or at least part...
mexico= around 30% predomitely white, 50% mixed indian and white and the rest either fully indian or black and few asians
Argentina=90% white
Uragugy = 95% white
Brazil=over 50% white

USA=around 75% white

That really is a matter of how you define "white". I bet 100 grand that most of those people you consider "white" would feel insulted if you tell that to them. My homie who went to Brazil was being referred to as a Gringo all the time. Guess that would not happen if you really had 50% of white gringos there. Don't lie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 12:03:24 PM »

Argentina=90% white
Uragugy = 95% white
Brazil=over 50% white

USA=around 75% white

That really is a matter of how you define "white". I bet 100 grand that most of those people you consider "white" would feel insulted if you tell that to them. My homie who went to Brazil was being referred to as a Gringo all the time. Guess that would not happen if you really had 50% of white gringos there. Don't lie.

well white technically just means people with backround from Europe, middle east, or north Africa...and yeah ur bro was probably called white cuz he was a foreigner. thats what gringo mean, and people from northern Europe like germany are more lighter skinned then people of southern Europe which makes up the majority of white people in Brazil, and they spend alot of time in the sun getting darker. Theres even a big German population in the south of Brazil that are pretty white. Its all subjective. I see what ur saying though, but if your logic was right, then white should only be classified with people with northern European descent, of whom have very light skin.

USA is to blame for fucking up people by classifying people and in incorrect groups.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »

USA is to blame for fucking up people by classifying people and in incorrect groups.

It's a culture thing, don't blame the U.S..  There are Mexicans who are completely white, have absolutely nothing Indian in them yet they consider themselves latinos.  It's ALL about culture, how you're brought up.  Ask most Dominicans if they're black, they'll tell you that they are  latinos who's really dark skinned.