Author Topic: Congratulations MDogg... Your race just sold out... Cali goes to Hillary  (Read 769 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Congratulations MDogg... Your race just sold out... Cali goes to Hillary
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 12:25:57 PM »
Lots of ignorance in this thread... Collectivism at its best!

and btw, lots latinos(people from latin america, of whom can be of any race) are white or at least part...
mexico= around 30% predomitely white, 50% mixed indian and white and the rest either fully indian or black and few asians
central americans countries are more mestizo(mixed) and more indians
Argentina=90% white
Uragugy = 95% white
Brazil=over 50% white
and more south american contries have higher percentage of white people

USA=around 75% white
for some reason eye think those facts are jacked up especially Brazil. eye can see argentina and such being mostly white.......... but eye know how shit is done done there............ they got categories based off of skin color.......... and being that the dark u are the worse u get trreated and the lighter the better u get treated........ a lot of people dont put what they really are on those census forms.......... and your probably a white latino anyway...........

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »
Lots of ignorance in this thread... Collectivism at its best!

and btw, lots latinos(people from latin america, of whom can be of any race) are white or at least part...
mexico= around 30% predomitely white, 50% mixed indian and white and the rest either fully indian or black and few asians
central americans countries are more mestizo(mixed) and more indians
Argentina=90% white
Uragugy = 95% white
Brazil=over 50% white
and more south american contries have higher percentage of white people

USA=around 75% white
for some reason eye think those facts are jacked up especially Brazil. eye can see argentina and such being mostly white.......... but eye know how shit is done done there............ they got categories based off of skin color.......... and being that the dark u are the worse u get trreated and the lighter the better u get treated........ a lot of people dont put what they really are on those census forms.......... and your probably a white latino anyway...........

no its pretty right...about half of everyone in brazill is predomintly white. around 35% is mullato(half black/half white) and the rest is either fully black, asian and indians...

and race isnt really the big deal there its about social class, unlike america

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
when are people going to realize that skin color is irrelevant?  or SHOULD be irrelevant, at least...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
when are people going to realize that skin color is irrelevant?  or SHOULD be irrelevant, at least...

if niggas dont think skin or race or ethnicity plays a role in this shit....... then ya people need to wake up.... because ya wont be prepared for whats in the future (its only going to get worse)........

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »

if niggas dont think skin or race or ethnicity plays a role in this shit....... then ya people need to wake up.... because ya wont be prepared for whats in the future (its only going to get worse)........

i know it does, but what im saying is, that it SHOULDNT.

were all born the same way, we bleed red, and when we die we all become worm or fish food.

fuck skin color.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »

were all born the same way, we bleed red, and when we die we all become worm or fish food.

fuck skin color.

Sike nigga. I'm reincarnating into a butterfly.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

fuck skin color.

Sike nigga. I'm reincarnating into a butterfly.

LMAO,you gonna burn some shit down like bart simpson? lol "no one ever suspects the butterfly" lmao

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »

How's it only going to get worse? You don't mean Foday's revolution, do you :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:57 AM »

How's it only going to get worse? You don't mean Foday's revolution, do you :D
nigga lets be real.... eye aint talkin about no damn revolution... eye am just talkin about shit in general......