Author Topic: CALIFORNIA LOST SOME SERIOUS SWAG POINTS YESTERDAY  (Read 527 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: CALIFORNIA LOST SOME SERIOUS SWAG POINTS YESTERDAY
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »
Our household done voted Obama.

HAHAHAHA, CT is better than Cali, LMAO!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 04:33:12 PM »
"dreams" and "hopes" is what got america in this position to begin with.

can you elaborate?

well i could but go to their web sites and check their stances and plans on the issues at hand......obama's are very general and vague compared to hilary's which IMO makes more sense and is more attainable.

i have no problem with either but , barack seems to be gaining steam due to his speaking abilities and youth. i'm not as confident in him as i am with hilary. plus she has the convenience of having one of the best presidents of our generation in here corner as well.

to me i want someone in there who knows what their doing more than someone who might...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
There are slight differences between Obama and Clinton.  The biggest differences is when it comes to the Health Care system and Foreign Policy (outside of Iraq).  In both of these cases, Clinton's the better candidate. . 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
Hillary Clinton is one of the most pro-minority aggressively liberal politicians in history.

The working class as a whole was doing far better under Bill Clinton in the 90s than it has under anyone since. I trust the Clintons to bring us economic stability.

and Hillary won largely due to Hispanic voters.

Get your facts straight, ya buncha pseudo-intellectuals, wannabe Malcolm's and armchair activists.

Yall are the motherfuckers in the dunce hats talkin' bout "why don't people respect the intelligence of hip hop fans?"

I do my best to make us look good and informed and yall are looking at nothing deeper than color.

aight i'm done

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »
"dreams" and "hopes" is what got america in this position to begin with.

can you elaborate?

well i could but go to their web sites and check their stances and plans on the issues at hand......obama's are very general and vague compared to hilary's which IMO makes more sense and is more attainable.

i have no problem with either but , barack seems to be gaining steam due to his speaking abilities and youth. i'm not as confident in him as i am with hilary. plus she has the convenience of having one of the best presidents of our generation in here corner as well.

to me i want someone in there who knows what their doing more than someone who might...

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
sorry, my initial post was just in response to the OP and those who agree with those sentiments

damn Jake, me and you always agreein'

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 05:01:49 PM »
Hillary Clinton is one of the most pro-minority aggressively liberal politicians in history.

In fairness to Obama, his voting record in the Senate is more liberal than Clinton's. 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »
Yes, but the Clinton's know how to stay conservative enough to gain power, ya dig?

we have to trick conservatives, you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »
Although Obama is more liberal than Clinton, he's liked more by the conservatives.  The Clintons are severely hated by the conservatives, there's no tricking them anymore lol. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 07:44:23 PM »
Finally some evidence of something I knew for a long time. The racism of urban whites is very overhyped. Hispanics are more racist towards blacks by far.

hell no, whites are the most racist in america, urban or in general, they juz lost their juice in the streets, but for everything else, its them and you

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
Reading the breakdowns of the exit polls were real interesting though. Hillary killed with the Latino vote. By breakdown of income and education, Obama only had a higher percentage in households making over $100,000 and post-college graduates. I'm really not sure about the other states because I haven't really traveled enough, but the majority of people that I've seen in Cali are either all talk and no action about their voting, or just don't care. I've been asking a lot of people about whether they were going to vote, and most said they had no idea of what was really going on. I heard one person at a bar yesterday saying that he preferred in this order, McCain, Obama, Romney, then Hillary (How he came up with that I will never find out). I know it's not exciting if you really don't feel like you can connect with a candidate, but you can't really complain much if you don't participate and do your part. Who do you guys think will have a better shot to beat the Republicans out of Clinton and Obama? I think they will pull out stuff about Bill's scandal, but I think it will be worse on Obama about his youth and his background. They might not directly say it, but you know they will do what they can to bring up his Muslim father, and also the fact that he has admitted to doing drugs when he was younger. However, I think Obama could handle the criticism and look better, but you never know. That whole flip-flop sandals thing was really effective against Kerry in 04.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »
I don't trust that bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »
i don't know when they asked Obama what's your biggest weakness he said he was a bad organizer......i know that seems minuscule but i don't trust THAT. he might be the man who's got the button...and he doesn't know how to organize?? no thank you give me the rag over the lag, please.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »
Frankly, I like most candidates on both sides for once (except romney and huckabee). Both parties have had to step back and put forth liberal/moderate candidates in reaction to the huge backlash against Bush/neo-cons.

I like Obama, Clinton, and McCain(one of the coolest most moderate republicans ever). If any of them win, it's a huge improvement.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 09:18:50 AM »
i think they are all clowns, and clinton and obama are so close to each other, i really dont care which wins i probly wont vote, ^ dope quote in your sig, woody allen is the shit, id like to see him pres