Author Topic: Where's the Ron Paul People??  (Read 1347 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Where's the Ron Paul People??
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:20:59 AM »
No word, where are they.... Huckabee got your tongue. After all, he took you delegates in Virginia.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Where's the Ron Paul People??
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:33 AM »
It was part of a deal for 3 delegates since he got eliminated in the first round. Do u actually think Pauls people are going to switch candidates.

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »
SEND MCCAIN BACK TO VIETNAM.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 09:56:09 AM »
It was part of a deal for 3 delegates since he got eliminated in the first round. Do u actually think Pauls people are going to switch candidates.

That's a move you make when you know your time is coming to a close. Time for Paul to pull out, collect his money that all these people donated that he never spent, and laugh to the bank in Texas. Biggest con man ever.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 10:19:24 AM »

That's a move you make when you know your time is coming to a close. Time for Paul to pull out, collect his money that all these people donated that he never spent, and laugh to the bank in Texas. Biggest con man ever.

You still don't get it. The fundraisng was the campaign. With out no movement could start. It's in its baby steps now but it has started. America wasn't yet smart enough to vote for the ideals of Paul, of America. They still think they needs Kings in the white house to tell them what to do. The Paul campaign was a great first step towards democracy. Paul could have spent every dime and them some and all that would so is nothing. The Networks would just conter point ever ad he had with stupid smirks and laughs to make him look like a fool. The average person that watches him on the debates thinks "hey everyone is laughing at him, he must be an idiot", or "what?! no way is anything bad in the world our fault". There was no con going on here. The movement has begun and if the Dems win, which they probably will, the 2012 election will feature a younger, more charasmatic, constitutionalist and will move the movemt forward that much more and the Paul campaign and all the money raised will be the catalyst for that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:27:00 AM »
^How can Clinton/Clinton ever beat McCain/Huckabee? McCain/Huckabee are the ultimate war duo. The veteran and the religious freak. Crazy shit.  Muslim countries gotta be shook.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 10:28:34 AM »

You still don't get it. The fundraisng was the campaign. With out no movement could start. It's in its baby steps now but it has started. America wasn't yet smart enough to vote for the ideals of Paul, of America. They still think they needs Kings in the white house to tell them what to do. The Paul campaign was a great first step towards democracy. Paul could have spent every dime and them some and all that would so is nothing. The Networks would just conter point ever ad he had with stupid smirks and laughs to make him look like a fool. The average person that watches him on the debates thinks "hey everyone is laughing at him, he must be an idiot", or "what?! no way is anything bad in the world our fault". There was no con going on here. The movement has begun and if the Dems win, which they probably will, the 2012 election will feature a younger, more charasmatic, constitutionalist and will move the movemt forward that much more and the Paul campaign and all the money raised will be the catalyst for that.
i agree.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »
Straight up, Paul is Ralph Nader 2008. You guys will support him, he'll do his thing, and then in 2012 he'll run and people will be tired of his extreme views and move to something else, and in 2016 he would be relevent and the new thing will be going for the under-30 crowd, which you guys wouldn't be part of then. If Hillary wins, look for a 8 year reign, the Clintons are too strong, and if McCain wins then Paul in 2012 is offically over. It's the facts, if you don't win when you are hot you better have made a great showing because you may never get that chance again unless you are young, like Nixon in 1960 for his 1968 run. So good luck with the Paul 2012 run, you guys will be off the bandwagon by 2009 and might thing about it in 2012.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »

Oh I get it, anti war is extremism, pro war is for the people

and ignorance is strength right!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 01:05:22 PM »
^How can Clinton/Clinton ever beat McCain/Huckabee? McCain/Huckabee are the ultimate war duo. The veteran and the religious freak. Crazy shit.  Muslim countries gotta be shook.

They can win because the last 8 years. If the US had jst finished a 8 years of Bill Clnton then Hillary/Obama woud get slapped around by McCain but America wants the Reps out and the Dems in more than ever so that gives a woman or a black man a hell of a head start.

Straight up, Paul is Ralph Nader 2008. You guys will support him, he'll do his thing, and then in 2012 he'll run and people will be tired of his extreme views and move to something else, and in 2016 he would be relevent and the new thing will be going for the under-30 crowd, which you guys wouldn't be part of then. If Hillary wins, look for a 8 year reign, the Clintons are too strong, and if McCain wins then Paul in 2012 is offically over. It's the facts, if you don't win when you are hot you better have made a great showing because you may never get that chance again unless you are young, like Nixon in 1960 for his 1968 run. So good luck with the Paul 2012 run, you guys will be off the bandwagon by 2009 and might thing about it in 2012.

I never said he'd run again. I'm saying his message will run again. All it needs is the right guy to make the stupid people understand. A Ronald Reagan type in 2012 running on a Constitutionalist platform may not win but he'd be pretty damn close, and by 2020 it'll be even easier. The constitution won't go away and once everyone realizes that Hillary, Obama, or McCain run some same sinking shithole ship that the last 3 presidents ran they'll be ready for real change.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 01:52:43 PM »

They can win because the last 8 years. If the US had jst finished a 8 years of Bill Clnton then Hillary/Obama woud get slapped around by McCain but America wants the Reps out and the Dems in more than ever so that gives a woman or a black man a hell of a head start.

I believe Obama/Edwards could slaughter McCain/Huckabee, but Clinton/Clinton... I have my doubts about that one.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »
You're a fucking dildo

Great post, unfortunately that goes way over the head of most of the dipshits on this board.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »
Clinton/Clinton? That won't happen. But either way, Obama will crush McCain. McCain and Huckabee will lose to any democratic ticket.

Ron Paul is too smart to be President. And the american people are too stupid to vote for him. America doesn't deserve Ron Paul.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 10:24:30 PM »
I don't think the Ron Paul supporters should be upset with how he ran his campaign at all. He ran a good campaign, made himself relevant for a while, but he is too different to be accepted right now. The Republicans attack him because he wants to pull out of Iraq immediately, and they want a resolution and not a major mess, even though it will be no matter what. The Democrats didn't like his small government and his views on border control, although I've actually heard a lot more reasons lately that makes me think they should do that. The image of him serving McCain will stay in my mind for a while though.
I got a bird's eye view

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 09:26:27 AM »