Author Topic: "I bet you didnt know tha real JEWS are Black" facts Now I Know get in here  (Read 746 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

you uneducated, uncivilized heathen... learn about the Khazar Jews & Original Jews dumb nigga

this is a 450 page book, but I'm bring out the part about the "original" Jews...

here's a link to some of the book
http://suzar.com/

The original Biblical Jews were a Black African people.

The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p501) Many of them still are Black, in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia. A New York Times editorial (3/2/84) described them as "a lost tribe that has kept it identity for more than 2,000 years in a remote corner of Africa."

Abraham, ancestor of the Hebrews, was from Chaldea; the ancient Chaldeans were Black. In fact, Africa takes it name from Ophren, a son of Abraham by his wife, Keturah (Whiston: The Life and Works of Flavius Josephus p50) Like Jesus, Mary and Joseph, the lineage of Ethiopian Emperor, Haile Selassie also goes back to Judah -through Solomon/Queen of Sheba and King David. Roman historian Tacitus wrote that many of his time believed that the Jews "were a race of Ethiopian origin."

The Bible classifies the Ethiopians & Jews together, "Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, “O children of Israel? Saith the Lord." (Amos 9:7) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)

The Jews got their language, religion & culture from the Canaanites & Sumerians through Babylon is well documented by historians. The original ancient Hebrew alphabet was identical to that of the Phoenicians. "Semitic languages" are really dialectical variants of African languages.

The word Semite is from semi that means half. Half what? Half BLACK! (Mulatto!) Semite refers to the descendants of Shem, one of Noah's sons. The word originates from the Latin prefix semi that means half. "Half Black and half white... therefore Black (since Black is genetically dominant)” points out Dr. Cress Welsing.

Historian Cheikh Anta Diop also points out that the "Semitic" arises in the 4th millennia B.C. from crossbreeding between Black inhabitants of the holy land and white northern invaders. While many Semites (such as Jews & gypsies) have mixed so much with whites that they've forgotten or deny their African roots, racism (white supremacy) will never let them forget this no matter how light-skinned they become, as proved by Hitler, who mandated their destruction because they were classified by whites as "non-white" people originating in Africa. The very word gypsy means "out of Egypt."

African Americans are largely descendants of the original Black Jews! The original Biblical Jews were Black African people who were ruthlessly persecuted by the white man (Romans). The prophet Jesus was a Black Jew who was born during this time. The Roman-Jewish War in A.D. 66 marked the peak of this persecution and the end of the original Black Jews (Hebrew-Israelites) as a nation. As predicted by Jesus, in this war Jerusalem was overthrown, the Temple was destroyed and the Black Hebrews were scattered. (Mat. 24:15-21, Luke 21: 5,6, 20-24)

The loss of life was appalling. So many Hebrews were slain that the whole lake of Galilee was red with blood and covered with corpses. The noted historian, Osephus estimated that one million one hundred thousand perished in the siege of Jerusalem alone, reports Hugh Schonfield in his book The Passover Plot p192-195, which describes this massive genocide.

Seeking to escape destruction, millions of original Black Biblical Jews fled into AFRICA!

Centuries later, their descendants were captured and sold into slavery in the Americas!

Ella Hughley’s remarkable booklet The Truth About Black Biblical Hebrew-Israelites exposes and summarizes important details of this suppressed subject. She writes “Many of the Israelites... who managed to escape their persecutors during the Roman-Jewish War subsequently migrated to West Africa, and 6000 years later their descendants were captured and brought to America in chains by cruel slave-traders.”

She quotes the noted Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. “General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.” In African Origins of Major Western Religions p75, Dr. Yusef ben-Jochannan writes: “There were many Hebrew (Jewish) tribes that were of indigenous African origin. These African Jews were caught in a rebellion in Cyrene...during 115 C. E. This rebellion also marked the beginning of a mass Jewish migration southward into Sudan of West Africa.” Arab historian, Ibn Battuta writes of finding Jews scattered across North and West Africa during his travels. The Hebrewisms of numerous tribes, especially in West Africa is well documented.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 12:04:03 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from? There are two main types of white Jews the Edomites and the Khazars. Edomites are the descendants of Esau, who was born ruddy (red) and hairy according to the Bible. (Gen. 25:25) This describes the “white” man; he is red (all shades) and hairy. Esau was the albino, fraternal twin brother of Jacob, the father of the original Black Israelites. The white Edomites and Black Israelites were constantly in strife against one another. In fact, the Edomites fought the Black Jews in the Roman-Jewish War. At a later period in history, the Edomites (Idumeans) were conquered and forced to become “Jews.” The European Khazars became “Jews” in 740 A.D. (see below) Neither groups are descended from the house of Israel!

Khazars make up over 90% of the so-called “Jews!” (Hatonn) The world’s best kept secret? Hugley writes “These groups... [Khazars esp., plus Edomites & other ethnic groups] make up modern Jewry today. Although the black Hebrew-Israelites are the real descendants of ancient Israel, this truth is not known by many and it is ‘the world’s best kept secret.’

Because of slavery and scattering, the Hebrew-Israelites are not known to the world as true Israel... Some scholars, teachers and ministers teach that God has completely cast them away, but God said, ‘I have chosen thee, and have not cast thee away.’ (Isa. 41:9, last part.) [& Rm. Ch. 11]

Although the children of Israel went into captivity, a remnant has returned as was predicted. The prophecy of Ezekiel 37th chapter tells of the spiritual resurrection of the people of Israel, who will be perpetually betrothed to their God in truth and in righteousness.” There are numerous Black-Hebrew congregations in America. “Temple Bethel” is the largest & oldest (in Belleville, VA). “Jews” were a heavy part of the African slave trade in the America! Compiled from Jewish documents, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews by the Nation of Islam reveals the vast Jewish involvement in the Atlantic slave trade. “Jews” were also major slave sellers during the Middle Ages. (Van Sertima: African Presence in Early Europe, p161)

These “Jewish” slave-sellers were probably not “real Jews” at all but Khazars. (See below) Counterfeit Jews: the hated, white “Khazars” who have usurped the real Jews! Historians are now recognizing that the majority of eastern so-called “Jews” are actually “Khazars” and have NO Semitic roots whatsoever! The Khazars are impostors: well-suppressed knowledge is emerging about this war-like tribe of whites that rose to power in Eastern Europe and were hated by the other whites they conquered due to there severe, exploitative treatment of them.

The Khazars all converted to Judaism as a political ploy during the Middle Ages. It appears that they learned all they could from he real Hebrews before usurping them, selling them into slavery (or killing them) and taking over in their place, using the corrupted form of Judaism to hide behind while continuing their treachery right into modern times. Much of Europe’s historical hate for “Jews” is hate for the ruthless Khazars who continued to be hated in spite of becoming “Jews.”

In fact, the word “Jew” originated during the 1700s to label them! (Hatonn: p3, 17) Counterfeit Blessings - The Anti-Christ by Any Name: Khazars by G. C. Hatonn, exposes that the Khazars are the real “anti-Semites” who have labeled themselves as Zionists and “Jews” to deceive the world in furthering their own plans for global & political conquest. (See pages 22-24 in this document) In the 13th Tribe. Arthur Koestler traces the history of the Khazars and their rise to power.

The African Moors sparked the European Renaissance! Ruling Spain, southern France, much of Scotland & North Africa during the middle ages for 700 years, the Black African Moors gave Europe one of its finest civilizations. The word Moor is from the Greek word mauros, meaning scorched. In the introduction of The Story of the Moors in Spain by Stanley Lane-Poole, John Jackson writes: "Eurocentric historians argue that Europe gave civilization to Africa, which is a complete inversion of the truth. The first civilized Europeans were the Greeks, who were chiefly civilized by the Africans of the Nile Valley.

The Greeks transmitted this culture to the Romans, who finally lost it, bringing on a dark age of five hundred years. Civilization was restored to Europe when another group of Africans, the Moors, brought this Dark Age to an end... During the Golden Age of Islam, the Moorish Empire... was the most advanced state in the world... Cordova was the most wonderful city of the tenth century; the streets were well paved, with raised sidewalks for pedestrians... Public baths numbered in the hundreds... at a time when cleanliness in Christian Europe was regarded a sin... Moorish monarchs dwelt in splendid palaces, while the crowned heads of England, France, and Germany lived in big barns, lacking both windows and chimneys, with only a hole in the roof for the emission of smoke."

The Moors had an insatiable lust for knowledge, and acquired it from East and West, translating into Arabic all they could find, even ransacking monasteries for rare books. One king had a private library of 600,000 books! In Moorish Spain education was available to the most humble, while in Christian Europe 99% of the populace were illiterate, including kings.

The incredible city of Cordova had 800 public schools! The Moors made great advances in mathematics, physics, astronomy, medicine, botany, and chemistry. The Moors also introduced the first shooting mechanisms or rifles known as fire sticks! -Which revolutionized European military science, ultimately causing their downfall when their enemies used gunpowder to drive them back into Africa.

Their contributions to European civilization are vast - with no credit given to them. For more details, Ivan Van Sertima, Ed: The Golden Age of the Moors, and Samuel Scott: The History of the Moorish Empire in Europe. The white Founding Fathers built America on Black Egypt's knowledge.

As revealed in Anthony Browder's fascinating From the Browder File, the Founding Fathers sought to recreate in America the same energies which guided the Africans of the Nile Valley by using African science, architecture and symbols (with no credit to them) as shown:

The Founding Fathers and all the U.S. presidents were Masons (except Lincoln and Kennedy). Masons and other secret orders such as the Rosicrucian’s 7 Illuminati are patterned after the Sacred Mystery Schools (universities) of ancient Egypt. The word 'Mason' means 'child of the sun' and is derived from the African terms Sons 7 Daughters of Light (or Children of the Sun). The sun symbolizes enlightenment; hence these metaphors mean 'enlightened people.' The Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution are Masonic documents, written in the Masonic code and have different meaning to members of the Masonic order.

Look on the back of the dollar bill and see for yourself how the Founding Fathers composed the Great Seal of America with African symbols: The Eye of Horus/God, pyramid, six-pointed star (made up of 13 stars), and the eagle -their imitation of Egypt's sacred sun Falcon, a symbol for Horus. Stan Deyo's provocative Cosmic Conspiracy provides more insights.

The Washington monument, a symbol of America, is an African obelisk! The obelisk was the symbol of the very Black Egyptian god, Osiris who represented the regenerative powers of God and was worshiped as the impregnating force of the universe. The obelisk later became part of the worship of the Egyptian Sun God, "Ra," from which we get the words "ra, radiation." The obelisk is also found at the Vatican in St. Peter's square and in every major city in the world. It is the origin of church steeples!

Egyptian Design: The Lincoln Memorial is patterned after an Egyptian temple honoring the pharaoh, Ramsese II. Meridian Hill Park (AKA Malcolm X Park) was designed to align Washington D.C. to the same meridian (pathway to the sun) which passes through Egypt. So-called European architecture (like the Capitol, Parthenon, cathedrals) is copied from African architecture! (Mosques, obelisks, temples)

A Black scientist designed the city. The layout and design of Washington D.C. was accomplished by America's first Black man of science, Benjamin Banneker - astronomer and mathematician.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

i guess ya people will start callin me anti-semitic oh well

Now_Im_Not_Banned

There were Jews in ancient Israel way before those imposter Africans. I know it saddens you, but your people can NEVER have true Jewish blood. They can convert all they want, but it wont make you any richer or smarter.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

There were Jews in ancient Israel way before those imposter Africans. I know it saddens you, but your people can NEVER have true Jewish blood. They can convert all they want, but it wont make you any richer or smarter.
notice how your stingy and most likely cheap ass keep talkin about money.when this has nothing to do about money.... i know how concerned u people are with your money.. so do me a favor and just for a little only a little bit take your mind off money(it aint going nowhere) and read what i dropped. you probably didnt read the shit i dropped, ya dumbass is in denial. you have not supported shit u just running your mouth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

notice how your stingy and most likely cheap ass keep talkin about money.when this has nothing to do about money.... i know how concerned u people are with your money.. so do me a favor and just for a little only a little bit take your mind off money(it aint going nowhere) and read what i dropped. you probably didnt read the shit i dropped, ya dumbass is in denial. you have not supported shit u just running your mouth.

Yea...you envy Jews because they're smart, they have money, and they run shit...so you go out and make outrageous claims like this, to feel better about yourself...Are you saying Moses was black?  :laugh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^^^^ like eye said eye stated references, and all of that. so eye can see you dont know how to read, so out goes the all so called jews are smart--because you cant read

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^^^ like eye said eye stated references, and all of that. so eye can see you dont know how to read, so out goes the all so called jews are smart--because you cant read

Your black power refrences talk about Jews 2,000 years back...There's been Jews since WAY before that. Answer my question, do you think Moses was Jewish?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Your black power refrences talk about Jews 2,000 years back...There's been Jews since WAY before that. Answer my question, do you think Moses was Jewish?
eye am done answerin you peoples question. you read that then come at the GOD , thats all u people like to do is ask questions as if niggas got to answer to you. you read what eye dropped then we can build like hammer & nail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I read what you posted...but it wasn't talking about the original Jews. Do you have any answers for that? Of course you don't, because all you know how to do is copy and paste what you read.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: "I bet you didnt know tha real JEWS are Black" facts Now I Know get in here
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »
I read what you posted...but it wasn't talking about the original Jews. Do you have any answers for that? Of course you don't, because all you know how to do is copy and paste what you read.
that want talkin about the original and orgins....................hmmmm lay off the meth white boy....u obviously didnt comprehend what you claimed you read............. and eye have yet to see you drop anything....yarmulke smackin off heads all day here.. .real niggas greet each other with shalom....... eye am finished with this unless you can drop anything with substance........ peace== proper education always corrects errors..........

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »
well we all know you two are going to hell

oh well listen to this as you go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fv9Q5ZieF5A

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 01:29:25 PM »
that want talkin about the original and orgins....................hmmmm lay off the meth white boy....u obviously didnt comprehend what you claimed you read............. and eye have yet to see you drop anything....yarmulke smackin off heads all day here.. .real niggas greet each other with shalom....... eye am finished with this unless you can drop anything with substance........ peace== proper education always corrects errors..........

Try making sense when you type and maybe people will take you seriously. If you can't answer questions about the "knowledge" you drop (copy & paste), then don't fuckin' post it. It only makes you look even dumber.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »
well we all know you two are going to hell

oh well listen to this as you go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fv9Q5ZieF5A

You're one of a kind...the first trailer trash retarded whale to listen to NWA.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »
HELL NIK it is spelles H-E-L-L it is where your mother and your father is seince you were born

and to this punk that made a comment about me and sikotic........

FUCK YOU