Author Topic: "I bet you didnt know tha real JEWS are Black" facts Now I Know get in here  (Read 747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "I bet you didnt know tha real JEWS are Black" facts Now I Know get in here
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »
^^Go for a swim, bitch.

JAZ

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
so jews can use the n-word now?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 04:09:14 PM »
Moses was Egyptian. ;D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
Moses was Egyptian. ;D

I used to know a sexy Egyptian, but my buddy was tappin that ass.

She was sexy tho!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
Moses was Egyptian. ;D

I used to know a sexy Egyptian, but my buddy was tappin that ass.

She was sexy tho!

Yeah, I believe that! Lol. I know one who's got half that blood, I know it's only half but damn. I hear you though nigga. 8)

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »
I'm gonna build wit yall out of this cluster-fuck of a thread and our minds shalt rise like the Phoenix!

There are black Jews who hail from Ethiopia which has a long tradition of Judaism in an unadulterated form, Ethiopians say their Queen Sheba kicked it wit Solomon and she brought teachings with her back to Ethiopia.

However, before Solomon, the stories of Ancient Egypt tell of how Ethiopia was subordinate to Egypt in terms of military power (although Ethiopia ruled Egypt around 8BC and numerous times after) yet it's magic rivaled that of Egypt's, both kingdom's magicians waged covert wars, with both sides equally succumbing to each other's magic, only until a great young Egyptian magician called Se-Osiris brought an end to it, with both sides ceasing hostilities on a rather equal footing. Most Biblical and ancient texts from the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans mention the great civilization in Ethipoia, (Mussolini looted the fuck out of Ethiopia and stole alot of ancient relics which he took back Italy, including Ethiopia's ancient obelisk).

Alot of the old Testament stories actually don't have a clear morale or lesson to them, rather they are a record of the human condition, alot of them are bullshit, "you didn't obey God so you were smotten" or "because you opposed Israel you were smotten, because God is down with Israel not you", utter propaganda and blatant bullshit that only serves those that wrote it, propaganda, even the Egyptian stories, not all, but it is thrown up in the mix in most Ancient stories, so alot of them rather than being lessons are at best a record of the human condition.

There are definately parrallels between the story of the Israelites and the journey the slaves and Buffalo soldiers taken from Africa to all over the world, thats probably why alot of black Americans identify so much with the struggle of the ancient Israelites to the point of claiming they are actaully genetically descended. That isn't really building. It actaully dosn't matter, we are all humanity, all history is our history collectively.

Jews, these days, have been all around the world, their genetic structure is very much intermingled with that of the rest of the genetic pool of the World. Alot are often only semites in name, heart and mind only...and maybe thats good enough and all that God is really concerned about, God don't care about the size of your boobs or penis or the colour of your hair or skin muthafuckaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrsss!!

SHOW & PROVE.

I was once a radical poor dude that stood on the corner
Teaching blacks were the lost Jews
Why? 'Cause my people were deprived of Yale and law schools
(Damn) Now they walk around with a head full of lost screws
Never been into rabbit foots or horse shoes
Or superstitions trying to make me lose my vision

-KILLAH PRIEST, "TIL THE ANGELS COME (FOR US)", THE OFFERING.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:28:45 PM by Ghost Fiendi »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 05:32:58 PM »
^^ the offering a good ass album!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »
^
Word. But, you feel me?

Contemplate the words of the RZA:

Who write the script of Egypt? Who made the Holy Bible?
Or Koran, how long ago, who made the Holy Title?
Of I Self Lord And Master? Who control the vital
Parts of your heart? Who wrote the wise recitals?
Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, Arm-Leg-Leg-Arm-Head
Still puzzle like the jigsaw

-RZA, The Birth.

The physical genetic structure of black, Asian, semite, dosn't do anything, it is the divinely inspired mind baby, thats the tradition. Without the mind, Jew-body, blackman-body, asiatic-man-body dosn't do anything. Still puzzle like the jigsaw.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfXNs-DUY98&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KfXNs-DUY98&amp;rel=1</a>

« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 06:13:25 PM by Ghost Fiendi »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »
^
Word. But, you feel me?

Contemplate the words of the RZA:

Who write the script of Egypt? Who made the Holy Bible?
Or Koran, how long ago, who made the Holy Title?
Of I Self Lord And Master? Who control the vital
Parts of your heart? Who wrote the wise recitals?
Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, Arm-Leg-Leg-Arm-Head
Still puzzle like the jigsaw

-RZA, The Birth.

The physical genetic structure of black, Asian, semite, dosn't do anything, it is the divinely inspired mind baby, thats the tradition. Without the mind, Jew-body, blackman-body, asiatic-man-body dosn't do anything. Still puzzle like the jigsaw.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfXNs-DUY98&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KfXNs-DUY98&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

eye can rock wit you and all but eye am still going to be me... and eye feel like a lot of truth is being concealed by the masses.. a lot of niggas are  deaf, dumb, and blind not realizing this shit is chess not checkers and these devils aint playin no games....

AndrE16686

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:40 PM »
eye can rock wit you and all but eye am still going to be me... and eye feel like a lot of truth is being concealed by the masses.. a lot of niggas are  deaf, dumb, and blind not realizing this shit is chess not checkers and these devils aint playin no games....

Always seek understanding, especially if you think you have everything figured out.

"Alas! the world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts them from himself with one small hand!"

-Zen Quote by RABBI BAAL SHEM TOV.

Peace. I'll leave it at that. 1.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 02:24:30 AM by Ghost Fiendi »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 12:22:10 PM »
^^ also when moses sister or brother got leprosy and she/or he turned white.... if they were WHITE why would it be that big of a deal....... You got to be Black, dark brown skin to tripp if your whole entire body turns white............... eye know i probably kill myself if eye got cursed and my skin turned white.........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 12:22:54 PM »
^^ also when moses sister or brother got leprosy and she/or he turned white.... if they were WHITE why would it be that big of a deal....... You got to be Black, dark brown skin to tripp if your whole entire body turns white............... eye know i probably kill myself if eye got cursed and my skin turned white.........

Do you know what leprosy is? :-X

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 12:24:59 PM »

Do you know what leprosy is? :-X
nigga do they or do they not tripp because they whole body/skin turned WHITE!!!!!!!!!!! did they or not.......... no trickology on this one...answer the question