Author Topic: **The Story About The General & His Wife**  (Read 237 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
**The Story About The General & His Wife**
« on: April 05, 2002, 01:31:43 PM »
according to my friend, this is an acient kurdish story
--------------------------------------------------------------------

One Upon A Time, There Were A General In Turkey. He Had Around 100 Soilders, All Of Them Very Loyal. One Day, The General Married A Very Beautiful Girl, A Virgin Off Course. She Was The Most Beautiful Girl In The Hood. The Day He Was Goin To Have Sex With Her, He Suddenly Got A Letter From The Turkish King. The King Needed A Good General To Beat Down A Small Force In The East, So The General Was Chosen. He Was Supposed To Be Away For 2 Weeks, So He Told His Loyal Soilders To Make Sure Nothing Would Happend To His Wife....

When He Came Back From The War, He Took His Wife To The Bedroom Started Fucking Her. But Something Wasnt Right, When He Injected His Dick Into Her For The First Time Ever, Still No "Virgin-Blood" Sippered.
- "WTF??" Was His First Words.. "Have Somebody Already Fucked You?? .. It Gotta Be One Of My Soilders.. Who Of Them Fucked You??"
- "None Of Them" His Wife Answered, "You're The First Man I'm Sleeping With"
-"Dont Lie Bitch" The General Replied .. "Ill Find Out The Truth"

The General Called Out All His Soilders:
- "Who've Fucked My Wife??" The General Screamed... Everybody Was Silent, Looking At Eachover To Find A Gulty One..
- "Nobody Fucked Her" Were Their Replies..,
- "Liers...I Know Somebody Fucked Her, And God Knows Ill Find Out Whom !!"
The General Went To His Room And Spent 3 Days And 3 Nights Planning How To Deal With The Problem. The Forth Day, He Called Out All His Soilders And Ordered Them To Stand Up. The General Stood There With A Full-Loaded Shotgun And Started To Talk
- "Im Ordering All Of Yall To Undress Yourselfs, When All Of Yall Are Naked, My Wife Will Be Undressed" Whoever Getting An Erection Have Probably Fucked Her And Will Be Executed Immediatly By My Shotgun Over Here.

The Guilty Soilder Knew This Would Happen, Since He Sneaked Near The Generals Window The Day Earlier And Since The General Always Thinks Loud, He Managed To Hear Everything. So Before Sleeping He Took Some Skin-Colored Rope And Tied His Very Large Dick To His Leg, For Not Getting A Noticable Erection. So When The Girl Took Off Her Clothes, One After One Got Erection, And Got Shot, Until The Guilty One Was Left, With The Dick Tied To His Leg. But The Girl Was So Fiiiine And The Dick Really Wanted To Grow, The Guilty Soilder Couldnt Stop The Force OF Nature Any Alonger, His Dick Got Erection And Up Went Also His Left Leg, Cuz It Was Tied To The Dick... The Fool Got Shot....

The End
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big_Loco_FME

Re: **The Story About The General & His Wife**
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2002, 01:40:59 PM »
was this supposed to be a joke? If so that ending was really disappointing.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2002, 01:55:21 PM »
well :-/ ... them kurdish stories are strange,,,

my homie told me and mu dawg this this story.. and we started laughing... at him for bein foolish... but he was dumb enough to not get it...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2002, 02:00:10 PM »
WTF?

Youngster323

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2002, 02:48:41 PM »
what a gay ass story.

bez

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2002, 02:02:33 AM »
LOL.k

MidnightPills

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2002, 08:22:37 AM »
according to my friend, this is an acient kurdish story
--------------------------------------------------------------------

One Upon A Time, There Were A General In Turkey. He Had Around 100 Soilders, All Of Them Very Loyal. One Day, The General Married A Very Beautiful Girl, A Virgin Off Course. She Was The Most Beautiful Girl In The Hood. The Day He Was Goin To Have Sex With Her, He Suddenly Got A Letter From The Turkish King. The King Needed A Good General To Beat Down A Small Force In The East, So The General Was Chosen. He Was Supposed To Be Away For 2 Weeks, So He Told His Loyal Soilders To Make Sure Nothing Would Happend To His Wife....

When He Came Back From The War, He Took His Wife To The Bedroom Started Fucking Her. But Something Wasnt Right, When He Injected His Dick Into Her For The First Time Ever, Still No "Virgin-Blood" Sippered.
- "WTF??" Was His First Words.. "Have Somebody Already Fucked You?? .. It Gotta Be One Of My Soilders.. Who Of Them Fucked You??"
- "None Of Them" His Wife Answered, "You're The First Man I'm Sleeping With"
-"Dont Lie Bitch" The General Replied .. "Ill Find Out The Truth"

The General Called Out All His Soilders:
- "Who've Fucked My Wife??" The General Screamed... Everybody Was Silent, Looking At Eachover To Find A Gulty One..
- "Nobody Fucked Her" Were Their Replies..,
- "Liers...I Know Somebody Fucked Her, And God Knows Ill Find Out Whom !!"
The General Went To His Room And Spent 3 Days And 3 Nights Planning How To Deal With The Problem. The Forth Day, He Called Out All His Soilders And Ordered Them To Stand Up. The General Stood There With A Full-Loaded Shotgun And Started To Talk
- "Im Ordering All Of Yall To Undress Yourselfs, When All Of Yall Are Naked, My Wife Will Be Undressed" Whoever Getting An Erection Have Probably Fucked Her And Will Be Executed Immediatly By My Shotgun Over Here.

The Guilty Soilder Knew This Would Happen, Since He Sneaked Near The Generals Window The Day Earlier And Since The General Always Thinks Loud, He Managed To Hear Everything. So Before Sleeping He Took Some Skin-Colored Rope And Tied His Very Large Dick To His Leg, For Not Getting A Noticable Erection. So When The Girl Took Off Her Clothes, One After One Got Erection, And Got Shot, Until The Guilty One Was Left, With The Dick Tied To His Leg. But The Girl Was So Fiiiine And The Dick Really Wanted To Grow, The Guilty Soilder Couldnt Stop The Force OF Nature Any Alonger, His Dick Got Erection And Up Went Also His Left Leg, Cuz It Was Tied To The Dick... The Fool Got Shot....

The End

lol!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Instant_Killa

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2002, 05:46:18 PM »
fuckin funny
rotflmfao
lol