Author Topic: PEACE!  (Read 1059 times)

JAZ

Re: PEACE!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2008, 07:44:36 AM »
Or maybe blacks are smart enough to put them away instead of glorifying their stupidity and saying "oh, how cute and innocent they are!"
i bet they put em in zoos and call em chimpanzees.

Elevz

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2008, 07:51:27 AM »
Or maybe blacks are smart enough to put them away instead of glorifying their stupidity and saying "oh, how cute and innocent they are!"

You refuted Darwin's magnum opus in a matter of minutes. I suggest you make a two hour television show about it, air it on Sunday night on SBS6, get it aired on Monday night in the US and then start touring... TV shows, theaters, stadiums... The world is yours.

JAZ

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2008, 08:00:57 AM »

You refuted Darwin's magnum opus in a matter of minutes. I suggest you make a two hour television show about it, air it on Sunday night on SBS6, get it aired on Monday night in the US and then start touring... TV shows, theaters, stadiums... The world is yours.
should i change my name to Jazz R da Freeze?

SGV

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »
What up my dude! Keep knocking these dudes over the head with knowledge.

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:32 AM »

Definately.

JAZ

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »

Definately.

;D

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
Props, Blackman!  Continue to serve knowledge at these Caucasian fucks; ya know they can't handle the truth.

AndrE16686

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
MY GOD WHAT IS THIS SONG!????!!!!!

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »

Elevz

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 02:08:31 AM »

Definately.

;D

lmao :D

Props for actually changing your name and avatar ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 07:56:58 AM »
PEACE Job, you ahhite aswell.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 10:22:02 AM »
AFRICAN GENES ARE WEAK, DO THE MATH THEIR COUNTRIES SUCK AND EVERYWHERE THEY MIGRATE THEY BRING LAZINESS AND CRIME. LOL @ GIANT CONSPIRACIES AND WHITE POWER
eye find this contradictory to the behavior of you white people........... Africa sucks huh then why are you people so fascinated with it... from anthropologist to politicians............ its more like every where you people migrate you cause division.. amongst the people........... DISEASE pop of out of no where...... you claim that Africans are this and that....remember (when cleanliness was a sin in europe??).... eye cant wait for the day that my brothers n sisters in the motherland wake up and instead of fightin each other (due to the biggest instigator the WHITE MAN).... start kickin you pale people out..... or better yet start killin you people instead of our people.........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:13 AM »
Typical..Just Typical..I expected no Less..Just Typical..^^^
TYPICAL

Co-Signing my response to your typical response is no comeback at all..my friend..

Give em something to deliberate on!
Give me something to research on!
Provide me with some facts!
Educate me!
enlighten Me..!
Above all Challenge me..!

Don't sit back and cross your arms and o do nothing...

Ball is In Your Court....

he posts pictures of the country side. and akon.. is this guy for real............ Africa was undeveloped due to europe

JAZ

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 11:17:37 AM »
so europe >>>>> africa?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »
+1 Job

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram