Author Topic: PEACE!  (Read 1040 times)

SGV

Re: PEACE!
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
Ouch.... My foot hurts...

So you played on the same team as an NBA player... Says nothing about your ability or knowledge of the game.

We call that the luck of the draw.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2008, 04:00:16 PM »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 04:03:12 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2008, 04:02:36 PM »

So you played on the same team as an NBA player... Says nothing about your ability or knowledge of the game.

At the time, Taft was the best school in the city...not just any jackass could get on that team. :-*

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
anyone who doesn't shout Rik out, is a slave. True story.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 04:10:29 PM by Are Eye Kay »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:51 PM »
^^ come one eye dont know about ball.......... eye never played freshman. eye got bumped up to jv. then when Varsity made playoffs... eye joined them. did you even play hs ball?

Yes...ever heard of Jordan Farmar?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=49319.0

What NBA players have you played with?
yeah eye heard about him but he aint makin no noise........... eye aint never had no nba player on my team.... but eye played ball with that nigga jason williams from Duke and eye believe he got a ring too ( college)

at the end of the day east coast niggas are better than lanky ass chuck wearin khacki saggin cali fools

LOL...what the hell? Jordan Farmar is currently one of the better sophomores in the league. Once again, proving you don't follow basketball.
what u mean what the hell ?jordan farmar that nigga is a no name. before jason fucked his shit up with the accident>>>>>> jordan farmar and eye have a feelin that you were probablly one of the typical tall ass lanky white boys who made the team because he was tall but never got any burn

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2008, 04:08:40 PM »

very true

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2008, 07:36:56 PM »
^^Yea...playing on the best HS team in Los Angeles doesn't prove that you have ability. LOL.

Jordan Farmar is a no name to you because you don't watch basketball...for people who do follow the sport, they know of his talent. Jay Williams had amazing potential that he never got to meet. Whether or not he woulda' been better than Farmar will remain a mystery, but he definitely had potential. Still, saying Jordan Farmar is a no name only proves my original point...PeACe

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
^^Yea...playing on the best HS team in Los Angeles doesn't prove that you have ability. LOL.

Jordan Farmar is a no name to you because you don't watch basketball...for people who do follow the sport, they know of his talent. Jay Williams had amazing potential that he never got to meet. Whether or not he woulda' been better than Farmar will remain a mystery, but he definitely had potential. Still, saying Jordan Farmar is a no name only proves my original point...PeACe
eye rarely have time to watch the games but eye never see that nigga on highlites

Sparegeez

« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2008, 07:54:12 PM »

eye rarely have time to watch the games but eye never see that nigga on highlites

LOL at thinking highlites are what makes a player good.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »

LOL at thinking highlites are what makes a player good.
did eye say that dumbass. read what eye wrote eye said i rarely have time to watch the games...... but eye never see this nigga doing shit......on espn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »

Well...at least you're man enough to admit it. That's more than I can say for most of the posters on this site.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »

Well...at least you're man enough to admit it. That's more than I can say for most of the posters on this site.
man eye have no problem admitting nothing..... eye dont front like the majority of these people on here im out peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »
Here are a couple highlights from his rookie season, since you missed it on ESPN.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXOKnRx9ahU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gXOKnRx9ahU</a>

Sparegeez

« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »

man eye have no problem admitting nothing..... eye dont front like the majority of these people on here im out peace.

Ok than admit to this, do you have a turban with a long dirty beard?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
Here are a couple highlights from his rookie season, since you missed it on ESPN.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXOKnRx9ahU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gXOKnRx9ahU</a>
he aitte but u makin it seem like this nigga. its like crazy wit it!!!!!!!!!!! hes aite