Author Topic: PEACE!  (Read 1061 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: PEACE!
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2008, 08:15:47 PM »
I never said he's amazing...he's a very good 2nd year point guard, though...He has a grip of talent and great potential. You should watch the Lakers more often. You'd probably like it more than you'd expect.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »
^^Yea...playing on the best HS team in Los Angeles doesn't prove that you have ability. LOL.

Jordan Farmar is a no name to you because you don't watch basketball...for people who do follow the sport, they know of his talent. Jay Williams had amazing potential that he never got to meet. Whether or not he woulda' been better than Farmar will remain a mystery, but he definitely had potential. Still, saying Jordan Farmar is a no name only proves my original point...PeACe
eye rarely have time to watch the games but eye never see that nigga on highlites

Well...at least you're man enough to admit it. That's more than I can say for most of the posters on this site.
man eye have no problem admitting nothing..... eye dont front like the majority of these people on here im out peace.

Ok than admit to this, do you have a turban with a long dirty beard?
eye have a trimmed beard.. eye let my naps grow out just getting a edge up when needed but lettin my hair grow.. what the hell does that have to do with your joke sayin my beard is taller than you??? thats corny, your whole style is young and corny and when u type it shows........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2008, 08:19:22 PM »
I never said he's amazing...he's a very good 2nd year point guard, though...He has a grip of talent and great potential. You should watch the Lakers more often. You'd probably like it more than you'd expect.
okay peace... eye thought u was makin it out to be like he was on some next level shit....  aitte eye see where u coming from. peace

SGV

« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2008, 12:13:10 AM »
Answer these questions then:

What was your jersey number?
Did you start?
Were your parents on the PTA?

Are you in this Video?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I2gDVrHINQg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I2gDVrHINQg</a>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:15:43 AM by SGV: R.I.P. To Pimp C »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »

Did you start?

Are you in this Video?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I2gDVrHINQg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/I2gDVrHINQg</a>
hahaahhahha yea eye remember those parents who had a lot of sway on who play especially they child when that nigga sucks

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2008, 08:26:22 AM »

Did you start?

Are you in this Video?

yo now_i_know whats good....... those answer should be a easy

Elevz

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2008, 08:35:59 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2008, 08:42:30 AM »
What about replying, Job?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=170089.msg1752999#msg1752999
you think u disputed something because you get along with/ or have Black friends. well eye am quite sure during slavery there were at least  a couple of whites who were cool with Blacks. But did that change shit?!?!?! No (Niggas were still getting hung, lunched (their penis cut off and shoved in their mouths), raped, shot etc. Im quite sure there were a few white who were cook with the Natives (Did that change shit? NO) Im quite sure there were whites who were cool with some native Hawaiians (Did that change shit how they did they LAST QUEEN? NO) You claimin that you have Blacks friends doesnt mean shit!!!! eye am lookin at the bigger picture. and overall past, present and the future corroborates that quote.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 08:47:57 AM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Elevz

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2008, 08:48:40 AM »
you think u disputed something because you get along with/ or have Black friends. well eye am quite sure during slavery there were at least  a couple of whites who were cool with Blacks. But did that change shit?!?!?! No (Niggas were still getting hung, lunched (their penis cut off and shoved in their mouths), raped, shot etc. You claimin that you have Blacks friends doesnt mean shit!!!! eye am lookin at the bigger picture. and overall past, present and the future corroborates that quote.

WHAT bigger picture? You simply made a statement and it was proven wrong. Next time you make a statement, at least make it accurate. Damn sure you didn't get that quote of yours from some intelligent black leader - you probably just made it up yourself, trying to look intelligent. Guess what, it was a failure. Your inability to reason straight is exactly what makes you come off as such an incredible fool, as opposed to Foday, who, despite the dramatic character he puts up, actually does come from a considered mind frame. That's something you can't say about yourself. You lost. In fact, you are lost. Go play some russian roulette, because in your case, you can only win.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2008, 08:51:27 AM »
you think u disputed something because you get along with/ or have Black friends. well eye am quite sure during slavery there were at least  a couple of whites who were cool with Blacks. But did that change shit?!?!?! No (Niggas were still getting hung, lunched (their penis cut off and shoved in their mouths), raped, shot etc. You claimin that you have Blacks friends doesnt mean shit!!!! eye am lookin at the bigger picture. and overall past, present and the future corroborates that quote.

WHAT bigger picture? You simply made a statement and it was proven wrong. Next time you make a statement, at least make it accurate. Damn sure you didn't get that quote of yours from some intelligent black leader - you probably just made it up yourself, trying to look intelligent. Guess what, it was a failure. Your inability to reason straight is exactly what makes you come off as such an incredible fool, as opposed to Foday, who, despite the dramatic character he puts up, actually does come from a considered mind frame. That's something you can't say about yourself. You lost. In fact, you are lost. Go play some russian roulette, because in your case, you can only win.
yea okay. you just mad cuz thats the truth. and that quote is from Dr. Khalid Muhammad (RIP) so get your shit straight. eye just proved you wrong. but yet u think its not because you have a Black friend?  ::) get the fuck out of here. you are definitely one of those caucasians who thinks RACISM / PREJUDICE is over with because your friend is Black dumb ass. and that is dumb . retarded ass nigga
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 08:54:35 AM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Elevz

« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »
yea okay. you just mad cuz thats the truth.

PROOF, YOU IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER?!!?

and that quote is from Dr. Khalid Muhammad (RIP) so get your shit straight.

Get my shit straight? I made a guess, I presented it as such (do you even know the meaning of the word "PROBABLY"?) - simply based on the fact that the quote was so goddamned stupid, it's unlikely anyone could have possibly acclaimed fame through spreading such bullshit statements. I should get my shit straight? Perhaps you should cite properly next time.

eye just proved you wrong.

What proof did you deliver against my counter argument? NONE. You are probably too stupid to understand the nature of the counter argument to begin with.

but yet u think its not because you have a Black friend?  ::) get the fuck out of here.

I only mentioned my black friends because that makes me and my friends the living proof against Mr. Muhammad's pseudo-intellectual statements. It's not that hard to find proof against a ridiculous statement, really.

you are definitely one of those caucasians who thinks RACISM / PREJUDICE is over with because your friend is Black dumb ass. and that is dumb . retarded ass nigga

It is probably dumber of you to suspect me like that, only because I disproved a statement from one of your selfrighteous black heroes. And don't call me nigga. Say that to your father.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2008, 11:01:10 AM »
yea okay. you just mad cuz thats the truth.

PROOF, YOU IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER?!!?

and that quote is from Dr. Khalid Muhammad (RIP) so get your shit straight.

Get my shit straight? I made a guess, I presented it as such (do you even know the meaning of the word "PROBABLY"?) - simply based on the fact that the quote was so goddamned stupid, it's unlikely anyone could have possibly acclaimed fame through spreading such bullshit statements. I should get my shit straight? Perhaps you should cite properly next time.

eye just proved you wrong.

What proof did you deliver against my counter argument? NONE. You are probably too stupid to understand the nature of the counter argument to begin with.

but yet u think its not because you have a Black friend?  ::) get the fuck out of here.

I only mentioned my black friends because that makes me and my friends the living proof against Mr. Muhammad's pseudo-intellectual statements. It's not that hard to find proof against a ridiculous statement, really.

you are definitely one of those caucasians who thinks RACISM / PREJUDICE is over with because your friend is Black dumb ass. and that is dumb . retarded ass nigga

It is probably dumber of you to suspect me like that, only because I disproved a statement from one of your selfrighteous black heroes. And don't call me nigga. Say that to your father.
nigga. shut up. your retarded your mad because its the truth if you cant see why that quote is true based on past present and most like the future. than your dumb. stop acting like shit is all good. well maybe it is over in amsterdam . oh yeah............. nigga.

Elevz

« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2008, 11:10:48 AM »
No proof, no arguments, no discussion. Not like that's what you came here for anyway - you're just here to throw some insults around. Good luck with that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

Did you start?

Are you in this Video?

yo now_i_know whats good....... those answer should be a easy

Yea...cuz kids with parents in the PTA make the the cities best high school sport teams ::)...I was on the previous team and my jersey number was 4...also started a good portion of the games (line-ups switched up)... Anything else you need to know about me?