Poll

Who has a better chance of beating McCain?

Clinton
Obama

Author Topic: Who has a better chance of beating McCain?  (Read 330 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Who has a better chance of beating McCain?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »
Actually, John McCain has all the people Bush had running his campaigns working for him now. 

I'm fairly surprised at the number of people I meet that DO think that Barack is a muslim... and several still believe that "won't put his hand over his heart" thing about the national anthem, as well.  This one old man I know swears up and down "I SAW 'EM, all the candidates were lined up, every one of 'em put their hand over their heart and he wouldn't"  The guy actually remembers something that never really happened.

I still think he'll win.

This guy will more than likely not vote for Obama anyways... like Obama said, anyone who comes with pre-judgment will more than likely not vote for him if he was white named John Smith anyways 'cause they wouldn't agree with his politics.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) - A volunteer Iowa county coordinator for Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential campaign has resigned after forwarding a chain e-mail that suggests Barack Obama is a Muslim who wants to destroy the United States by being elected to its highest office.

Foday, you were supposed to keep that a secret.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) - A volunteer Iowa county coordinator for Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential campaign has resigned after forwarding a chain e-mail that suggests Barack Obama is a Muslim who wants to destroy the United States by being elected to its highest office.

Foday, you were supposed to keep that a secret.

Well, Obama isn't a Muslim, he's a Poor Righteous Teacher, like I am.  But, since those dumb Iowa hicks are too stupid to know the difference, that's just what the bitch put down in the chain e-mail.

It really doesn't matter, tho.  The revolution will come regardless.  It has to come; it is DESTINED to occur.