Author Topic: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!  (Read 832 times)

crash

SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!
« on: February 07, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gwesttvs-show

We're going live @ 9:30pm Pacific time 02/07/2008
any ?'s you wanna ask SPi or any of the BAYMAAC artist post them here...
Ask whatever you want...

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 12:43:13 PM »
how long will you continue being used as an ass wipe for 50 cent?

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:54:42 PM »
For Spider Loc

I'd like to know if you're happy with the current west coast hip hop movement, and if you could change sth. in regards to the way things are established in hip hop this day and age, what would it be ?

You've worked with many west coast artist's up to present, I'd like to know if you had your pick on working with any east coast artist's of your choice, who would it be and why ?

For Big Paybacc

I would like to know when your mixtape "North Hollywood Shootout" will be released ?

You're fairly new to the Baymaac camp, so I wanted to ask you, how is it like workin' with Spi  and what future collabo's do y'all have lined up in the near future ?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 05:07:39 PM by JUICY GIRL »

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
great questin ask him that!

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
looking back, was it a good idea to release your album when you did

would you ever resolve your differences with game e.g. if it was beneficial to the new west movement

what's next for spider loc

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »

i never released an album!! and probably never will!!

would you ever resolve your differences with game e.g. if it was beneficial to the new west movement

considering im not a part of the new west movement and never will be... no!

couple more mixtapes... conversation with yukmouths moms.. and maybe a new tee.

i'll answer them for you!!  :D

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 01:13:54 PM »

You and Messi19 should really get together and form a "Spider Loc Hater" group, y'all thinkin' patterns are just alike  8)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

You and Messi19 should really get together and form a "Spider Loc Hater" group, y'all thinkin' patterns are just alike  8)

you should join the "im a 37 year old white male pretending to be a girl on the internet so people will look at me different to protect my favorite rapper.. because i never grew out of hip hop and have no life" group

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

LOL
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 01:23:09 PM »

you should join the "im a 37 year old white male pretending to be a girl on the internet so people will look at me different to protect my favorite rapper.. because i never grew out of hip hop and have no life" group

Lmfao...Now that was funny, "so people will look at me different" Ha Ha !!! You must not know who I am boo, but considering the fact that you hate on Spider on each thread on every hip hop board on the net, who really has no life, me or you  8)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »

Lmfao...Now that was funny, "so people will look at me different" Ha Ha !!! You must not know who I am boo, but considering the fact that you hate on Spider on each thread on every hip hop board on the net, who really has no life, me or you  8)

you!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 01:26:56 PM »

you!!
Instead of focusin' on this much time and energy hatin' on Spi, why don't you start gettin' money and consider gettin' your gear up  ???

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:23 PM »

you!!
Instead of focusin' this much time and energy hatin' on Spi, why don't you start gettin' money and consider gettin' your gear up  ???

lmao gettin money?? bitch do you know who the fuck i am? come to 115st & mona watts... teach you a few things

bwstakeover

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

haha it is u Bg Knock out, lol, U pathetic ass Faggot. Should have known  that A faggot on spiderloc.com asking about "What shoe size spider waears and what He eats for Breakfast" would be in dubcnn as well...

Dude, go and suck Spider Joke off already...Deep down in the heart, Spider Joke thinking, who da fuck is this dude, asking same questions about My situation with G unit, when I am gonna get at Doja, and bla bla bla???

Dude, u need help, i understand people riding 50 cents nuts, Eminem, Game, Dre, they got fans, they are role models, but Spider loc? Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason??? And dont tell me his music is awsome, that way niggaz like Eastwood, jay Rock, Ya boy,Crooked I would have groupies all over the net, but they dont...

messi19

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »

Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason???

Nigga that what she..i mean HE did. The first thing he did when he signed up was write a whole essay here, on allhiphop, on Spiders forum about how Spider is this that and the third, and "Doja" is that and that.