Author Topic: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!  (Read 811 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 02:31:51 PM »
looking back, was it a good idea to release your album when you did

i never released an album!! and probably never will!!

would you ever resolve your differences with game e.g. if it was beneficial to the new west movement

considering im not a part of the new west movement and never will be... no!

what's next for spider loc

couple more mixtapes... conversation with yukmouths moms.. and maybe a new tee.

i'll answer them for you!!  :D

You and Messi19 should really get together and form a "Spider Loc Hater" group, y'all thinkin' patterns are just alike  8)

Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason???

Nigga that what she..i mean HE did. The first thing he did when he signed up was write a whole essay here, on allhiphop, on Spiders forum about how Spider is this that and the third, and "Doja" is that and that.
Huh  ??? What the hell are you talkin' about ? Looks like you added that last part of the quote "Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason "???
Second I thought we already established who I am , when you posted my myspace and pix all over the hip hop boards , which is more than what I can say about you. Your identity stands unknow, for all we know you could be Game in disguise, which would make a whole lot more sense, considerin' all this bitchin' and cryin' you do :laugh:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »

would you ever resolve your differences with game e.g. if it was beneficial to the new west movement

You and Messi19 should really get together and form a "Spider Loc Hater" group, y'all thinkin' patterns are just alike  8)

haha it is u Bg Knock out, lol, U pathetic ass Faggot. Should have known  that A faggot on spiderloc.com asking about "What shoe size spider waears and what He eats for Breakfast" would be in dubcnn as well...

Dude, go and suck Spider Joke off already...Deep down in the heart, Spider Joke thinking, who da fuck is this dude, asking same questions about My situation with G unit, when I am gonna get at Doja, and bla bla bla???

Dude, u need help, i understand people riding 50 cents nuts, Eminem, Game, Dre, they got fans, they are role models, but Spider loc? Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason??? And dont tell me his music is awsome, that way niggaz like Eastwood, jay Rock, Ya boy,Crooked I would have groupies all over the net, but they dont...
Lol @ 50, Game, and Em being role models. Who are they role models to ? You  :laugh:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

you should join the "im a 37 year old white male pretending to be a girl on the internet so people will look at me different to protect my favorite rapper.. because i never grew out of hip hop and have no life" group

Lmfao...Now that was funny, "so people will look at me different" Ha Ha !!! You must not know who I am boo, but considering the fact that you hate on Spider on each thread on every hip hop board on the net, who really has no life, me or you  8)

you!!
Instead of focusin' this much time and energy hatin' on Spi, why don't you start gettin' money and consider gettin' your gear up  ???

lmao gettin money?? bitch do you know who the fuck i am? come to 115st & mona watts... teach you a few things
Look @ you gettin' all hostile, that pic you changed up in your avatar really pumped a whole lot of fear into my heart.. I'm scared now  ;D

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 02:57:57 PM »
how long will you continue being used as an ass wipe for 50 cent?

lol i agree

messi19

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »
somebodyyyyy's maaad (wonder who)..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »
What happened to the track "187" he did with Buck, and whats good with WWW, features, producers, release date?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »
I would like to know what you think of all the hater's who are scared of you coming up, why do you think they've developed such a fixated obsession with the Loc ?

What message do you have to tell anyone who has any doubt's in your ability to be the next artist blowin' up in hip hop ?

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »
I would like to know what you think of all the hater's who are scared of you coming up, why do you think they've developed such a fixated obsession with the Loc ?

What message do you have to tell anyone who has any doubt's in your ability to be the next artist blowin' up in hip hop ?

lmao your funny i'll give you that!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »

tell me whats so special about spider?i mean he got no flow and his lyrics are pretty much boring...
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »

lmao your funny i'll give you that!!

Not nearly as funny as you !!

bwstakeover

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »

haha it is u Bg Knock out, lol, U pathetic ass Faggot. Should have known  that A faggot on spiderloc.com asking about "What shoe size spider waears and what He eats for Breakfast" would be in dubcnn as well...

Dude, go and suck Spider Joke off already...Deep down in the heart, Spider Joke thinking, who da fuck is this dude, asking same questions about My situation with G unit, when I am gonna get at Doja, and bla bla bla???

Dude, u need help, i understand people riding 50 cents nuts, Eminem, Game, Dre, they got fans, they are role models, but Spider loc? Did u just wake up one day and decided to Roll for him on the internet for no reason??? And dont tell me his music is awsome, that way niggaz like Eastwood, jay Rock, Ya boy,Crooked I would have groupies all over the net, but they dont...
Lol @ 50, Game, and Em being role models. Who are they role models to ? You  :laugh:

U are retaded BG Knockout, I said whats really going on, i didnt say I approve that, but Eminem was a role model to millions of people, look how many people dyed Hair, Started wearing White Ts and shit, His fans, Thats why Em Made that song, Stan, I hate eminem but alota Crazy Teenage kids followed his shit, resulting in 70 000 000 Records sales. 50 cent, alot of Kids followed his shit, Game, People getting BWS tattoes, there are hot chicks with BWS tatts, i even have a vid of a girl dancing to Games song, she got old BWS tats, there are people with NWA tatts and i know alota kids who did G unot shit...I aint saying its Good or whatever,m but people followed, meaning that Rappers are being heard and being a role models to Young KIds, Fuking Marlyn Manson is a role model, i cant stand the Wierdo, but look how many sick shits walkiking around With white faces, black fades and shit...

U really aint as Smart as u seem to be for a girl...I know u aint a girl. IF U are, what are the chances that u have kids, u look after them nice, u have a life, job, Husband, if u spend ur life in here Defending Spider?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »

I know yo ass ain't talkin shit about a new tee, dusty cuz. You need to go to the laundry mat asap and hate on that white tee with some Bleach while you're at it get your hair done or cut that shit off! Don't you do music, too? I hope not because I have never heard of you and yo ass got the most to say about another nigga's business. TakeMoneyEnt is lookin more like We Be Bull Shittin' Ent with yo ass reppin it.

That leads me to this question for Spider Loc:
Do you even give a fuck about these tired ass tough typers talkin' shit?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

iseeu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 07:27:58 PM »
dat nigga spider loc hard then mutha fucca n he pushin da east 4 crips n damu's so knocc it of.

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:05 PM »
west kept secret was the album i was talking about

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »

I know yo ass ain't talkin shit about a new tee, dusty cuz. You need to go to the laundry mat asap and hate on that white tee with some Bleach while you're at it get your hair done or cut that shit off! Don't you do music, too? I hope not because I have never heard of you and yo ass got the most to say about another nigga's business. TakeMoneyEnt is lookin more like We Be Bull Shittin' Ent with yo ass reppin it.

That leads me to this question for Spider Loc:
Do you even give a fuck about these tired ass tough typers talkin' shit?

lmao i know you aint talking to this loc... chicken head! you stupid motherfuckers need to do your homework!! while you all continue to talk stupid shit!! i'll continue to be on the cover of magazines with these motherfuckers

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------