Author Topic: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!  (Read 810 times)

crash

Re: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »
Johny you my dude, just fucn round with ya!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 06:40:10 PM »
Do You Make extra effort to ensure that each track is wacker Than the previous One..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »
plans for the Future Spider..Where do you see yourself musically??
Any Options if it does not work out for You???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »
Johny you my dude, just fucn round with ya!!

LOL ight!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »
Do You Make extra effort to ensure that each track is wacker Than the previous One..

ha ha!! ima remember that shit . .

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »

ha ha!! ima remember that shit . .

TAKEMONE ENT WAT SET U CLAIM CUZZZZZZZZZ?

messi19

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2008, 08:19:09 PM »

oh shit HAHA!

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 02:57:45 PM »
JUICY GIRL WHITE UGLY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIKE SOME CHOCLATE DICK HUH???  YEAH I KNOW U DREAMIN ALLDAY TO SUCK IT !!!!!!!!!!!YEAHHHHHHH

westsiderider323

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2008, 03:13:28 PM »
I would like to know what you think of all the hater's who are scared of you coming up, why do you think they've developed such a fixated obsession with the Loc ?

What message do you have to tell anyone who has any doubt's in your ability to be the next artist blowin' up in hip hop ?

lmao your funny i'll give you that!!

Not nearly as funny as you !!
u a dumb bitch
i listen to some of SPIs shit and not all of it iz good im not hatin on him i dont think he'll blow up
suck it eazy bitch

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
Damn these homosexual ass bitch's need to come together to suck and slurp each other up, both of these faggots talkin' about sucking some dick, chocolate dick @ that. Ey, why don't y'all hit each other with a pm and arrange the shit lil sugar momma's  :banana_dss:

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
Damn these homosexual ass bitch's need to come together to suck and slurp each other up, both of these faggots talkin' about sucking some dick, chocolate dick @ that. Ey, why don't y'all hit each other with a pm and arrange the shit lil sugar momma's  :banana_dss:
Maybe you mis-read. Let me help you out with that.

They were basically commenting on the fact that you intend to have Spider Loc's penis jammed so far in your throat that it will come out your nose so you may then smell it as well as taste it at the same time.

For example, when everyone and their mama (even Game's!) talks about how Spider Loc's music is completely PATHETIC, than Spider Loc's music is the basis of that conversation. The basis of the conversation is what is completely PATHETIC.

Now, since you suckin dick was the basis of their conversation above, it is you he needs to stay away from a keyboard and check into the closest clinic as possible.

At this time I would like to end my mini-siminar on understanding the basics of the english language, and I will end with the following thought/bottom line: Everyone knows Spider Loc sucks....and now thanks to your handy-dandy dick riding mixed with miscommunication in your own head, so do you. :)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2008, 06:19:17 PM »

They were basically commenting on the fact that you intend to have Spider Loc's penis jammed so far in your throat that it will come out your nose so you may then smell it as well as taste it at the same time.

For example, when everyone and their mama (even Game's!) talks about how Spider Loc's music is completely PATHETIC, than Spider Loc's music is the basis of that conversation. The basis of the conversation is what is completely PATHETIC.

Now, since you suckin dick was the basis of their conversation above, it is you he needs to stay away from a keyboard and check into the closest clinic as possible.

At this time I would like to end my mini-siminar on understanding the basics of the english language, and I will end with the following thought/bottom line: Everyone knows Spider Loc sucks....and now thanks to your handy-dandy dick riding mixed with miscommunication in your own head, so do you. :)

I don't care who they were refering to, only homosexuals jump on the bandwagon, talkin' about suckin' dick and from the looks of it, since you took it upon yourself to write a whole essay on who sucks, you need to refer back to yourself and ask yourself "Why am I trying to play captain save a faggot, when all I wanted was some of Spi's genitals throttling down my tonsils" ?

This one is for you btw, sweetheart

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2008, 06:20:30 PM »
stomp bumpin these old ass threads

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

I don't care who they were refering to, only homosexuals jump on the bandwagon, talkin' about suckin' dick and from the looks of it, since you took it upon yourself to write a whole essay on who sucks, you need to refer back to yourself and ask yourself "Why am I trying to play captain save a faggot, when all I wanted was some of Spi's genitals throttling down my tonsils" ?

You don't care who they were referring to? In other words, you'll just make it seem like it says whatever you would think in your head the text says, right?

And if you didn't quite gather the impact of my previous post, it was being broken down further and further until all the complications of the real point posted was gathered by everyone. It wasn't meant to be an "essay" (I'm sorry the 3rd grade reading level wasn't quite up to par when with "full sentences" when you passed), but for some people (that would be you) you just have to make things really simple.......and then sometimes they still don't get it.....sweetheart.

Just continue to have the same facial expressions as the one below everytime someone mentions Spider Loc, and everything will continue to be the way it is :)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

You don't care who they were referring to? In other words, you'll just make it seem like it says whatever you would think in your head the text says, right?

And if you didn't quite gather the impact of my previous post, it was being broken down further and further until all the complications of the real point posted was gathered by everyone. It wasn't meant to be an "essay" (I'm sorry the 3rd grade reading level wasn't quite up to par when with "full sentences" when you passed), but for some people (that would be you) you just have to make things really simple.......and then sometimes they still don't get it.....sweetheart.

Just continue to have the same facial expressions as the one below everytime someone mentions Spider Loc, and everything will continue to be the way it is :)

Ha Ha,  I love how homosexual fags get so offensive, yet try and remain so calm and collective @ the same time.
And if you couldn't gather up my posts, well then let me reiterate it to you in simpler terms so you can face reality with yourself, if no one else.

Now I came to this conclusion based on how you stepped out of boundaries by helping your fellow homosexual lads