Author Topic: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!  (Read 829 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SPI interview LIVE TONIGHT!! 9:30pm Post your questions here!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2008, 06:48:55 PM »
Keep it down noob. Spider is trying to concentrate on writing that next hit record that 50 cent will release on G-Unit records and garner Spider more and more platnium plaques.............

don't get excited, that was a joke JUIRCY GIRL.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »
Keep it down noob. Spider is trying to concentrate on writing that next hit record that 50 cent will release on G-Unit records and garner Spider more and more platnium plaques.............

don't get excited, that was a joke JUIRCY GIRL.

Ask yourself who the real loser in the game is, a muthafucker who's spending his Saturday afternoon arguing with a female or Spider Loc who's  steady on the grind , with a compilation album in the works ??? What you need to do my dear is get your money up kid, then you won't be so mad and have all this extra time on your hands to reveal your homosexuality  :-*  8)  :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:34:28 PM by JUICY GIRL »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
<-----23 years old.

<-----Has a new '07 Charger sittin on 22's (please ask for pics if you'd like to see), which I'm sure is better than Spider & his many $1 bills is rollin in :)

<----Owns his own house, while rumor has it Spider is sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 of his boys, just so they each can make their rent.

<-----Has a greater understanding of music politics, tactics, the business as a whole, than you have of the english language.

<-----Spent his Saturday afternoon recovering from a dope Friday night (nothin's poppin off at 7:30pm on a Saturday night yet junior).

<-----Will be out soon tonight gettin my party on and will probably stumble back in at about 4:00am or so to see some other rediculous post/theory you have come up with where you'll have to be put to shame once again.

Now...........

Drumroll Please.............

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 07:39:00 PM by 187Proof »

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2008, 07:44:20 PM »
<-----23 years old.

<-----Has a new '07 Charger sittin on 22's (please ask for pics if you'd like to see), which I'm sure is better than Spider & his many $1 bills is rollin in :)

<----Owns his own house, while rumor has it Spider is sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 of his boys, just so they each can make their rent.

<-----Has a greater understanding of music politics, tactics, the business as a whole, than you have of the english language.

<-----Spent his Saturday afternoon recovering from a dope Friday night (nothin's poppin off at 7:30pm on a Saturday night yet junior).

<-----Will be out soon tonight gettin my party on and will probably stumble back in at about 4:00am or so to see some other rediculous post/theory you have come up with where you'll have to be put to shame once again.

Now...........

Ha Ha look @ you explaining yourself kid, for the record please share your pics with us, since your'e comparing your life to Spi's based on uncomfirmed rumors.
Furthermore,you have a greater understanding of music politics, tactics, the business as a whole, than I  have of the english language  ???  ??? What type of degrees or certifications do you possess to reach such a conclusion  ??? What type of business are you in that gives you this much time to get on forums to waste your time arguing with feamles  ???

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
<-----23 years old.

Now...........

Ha Ha look @ you explaining yourself kid, for the record please share your pics with us, since your'e comparing your life to Spi's based on uncomfirmed rumors.
Furthermore,you have a greater understanding of music politics, tactics, the business as a whole, than I  have of the english language  ???  ??? What type of degrees or certifications do you possess to reach such a conclusion  ??? What type of business are you in that gives you this much time to get on forums to waste your time arguing with feamles  ???

I like how you went back and proof-read your post that time to make sure all of the grammar was up to par. ;)

Comparing my life to Spider Locs? Nah, I'd like to think of it more as showing how ANYBODY can do better than him.....and with you being a Spider Loc dickrider there's no telling how far you're going up the ladder! :)

What type of degrees or certifications do I possess for my conclusions? Are you kidding me right now? I hate to repeat myself, but your setences constantly look like something that Chris Farley recited (acting as a retard of course) from the movie Tommy Boy. I guess you can call that a degree of knowledge, right?

My free time is what's called a "day off" from work, and with as much drinking/partying/whatever else you wanna call it I did last night, I'm just chillin until Saturday night begins (you've already been partying it up at 7:45 on Saturday night?).

Step ya game up Tommy Boy.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:43 PM »
Why is it that forums and debates about your music always turn into anything but discussion about your Music??

This is serious!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2008, 07:55:54 PM »
<-----23 years old.

Now...........

HAHAHHAHAHHAH oohhhh shiiiiit!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
<-----23 years old.

Now...........

I like how you went back and proof-read your post that time to make sure all of the grammar was up to par. ;)

Comparing my life to Spider Locs? Nah, I'd like to think of it more as showing how ANYBODY can do better than him.....and with you being a Spider Loc dickrider there's no telling how far you're going up the ladder! :)

What type of degrees or certifications do I possess for my conclusions? Are you kidding me right now? I hate to repeat myself, but your setences constantly look like something that Chris Farley recited (acting as a retard of course) from the movie Tommy Boy. I guess you can call that a degree of knowledge, right?

My free time is what's called a "day off" from work, and with as much drinking/partying/whatever else you wanna call it I did last night, I'm just chillin until Saturday night begins (you've already been partying it up at 7:45 on Saturday night?).

I'm still waiting for some type of conclusive evidence to conclude that you are in fact ballin' , so to speak . You said that you would post some pix for us to recite, now where is the raw material to prove yourself  ??? You know, based on how you can't seem to get Spi's name in and outta your mouth, I would say that you have developed some type of homo obsession for the Loc. Now is this what all this is about lil WEBSTER on crack  8) Are you mad because Spider turned you down @ the San Diego show ?? Aww, there are still other rapper's in the game who are in fact gay or have tendencies, unfortunately Spider Loc is not one of them. So just let it go sugar momma , let it go  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
^why do you keep mentioning this 'Are You Mad that Spi turn you down on his Show'??
What does that mean??

It's insignificant to the said discussion...

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
<-----23 years old.

Now...........

COME TO CHAT WITH SPIDER LOC AND HOT ROD LIVE NOW :

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gwesttvs-show

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »
^^why...What does he have to say that we ain't heard already??
Is the discussion open to all..and not just to his groupies??

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

DEFINITELY !!! YOUR OPINION MATTERS

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »

LMAo!!!!

You Want Spider Locc to cry on live radio????
Besides i'm sure you already on it, talkin about 'a lot of folks hate on You,that's cuz u are doing good and destined to shine"

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2008, 08:48:58 PM »

LMAo!!!!

You Want Spider Locc to cry on live radio????
Besides i'm sure you already on it, talkin about 'a lot of folks hate on You,that's cuz u are doing good and destined to shine"
Im sure he can handle it, lol. Nah, but come through and peep it out, you can ask Spi any questions, he'll answer