Author Topic: european concert......  (Read 112 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

european concert......
« on: February 07, 2008, 11:10:10 AM »
are any of you people going to this?

The upcoming Army Of The Pharaohs Presents European Tour is featuring Sabac Red, Jus Allah, Outerspace & Reef The Lost

2/14/2008 - Geneva, Switzerland - Usine
2/15/2008 - St. Gallen, Switzerland - Kugl
2/16/2008 - Zurich, Switzerland - Dynamo
2/17/2008 - Athens, Greece - Motel Club
2/18/2008 - Paris, France - New Mourning
2/20/2008 - Amsterdam, Holland - Melkveg
2/21/2008 - Dortmund, Germany - Live Station
2/22/2008 - Helsinki, Finland - Nosturi
2/23/2008 - Roskilde, Denmark - Gimle

NotoriousTDA

Re: european concert......
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
Outerspace is soooo dope!

........Fuck Europe  8)

jus playin

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 11:56:45 AM »
i might, they gave me a flyer for that last tuesday when i went to aesop rock. AFTP is a bit to militant for me i guess. i dont have all that rage inside of me.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »
i might, they gave me a flyer for that last tuesday when i went to aesop rock. AFTP is a bit to militant for me i guess. i dont have all that rage inside of me.
really...... man they shit is on point

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 12:55:21 PM »
If they came up to Norway I might have

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »
mehh. i dont really care for messages in music. it needs to entertain me. thats all. if i want to learn something, ill read a book.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »
mehh. i dont really care for messages in music. it needs to entertain me. thats all. if i want to learn something, ill read a book.
what does something being on point have to do with sendin out a message...( eye am sorry, maybe u couldnt undestand my slang) well on point means... very good, enjoyable, stunning, fabulous.....you understand now

JAZ

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 02:20:48 PM »
what does something being on point have to do with sendin out a message...( eye am sorry, maybe u couldnt undestand my slang) well on point means... very good, enjoyable, stunning, fabulous.....you understand now
ahhh. i thought you ment their message was on point, you agreed with them. contextualwise.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »
ahhh. i thought you ment their message was on point, you agreed with them. contextualwise.
nah nah  eye mean they on point with they shit like most likely the goin to rock the stage cuz they raw with it.....