Author Topic: EAZY-E's Ruthless Radio '93 - DPG, D.O.C, MICHEL'E call in (AUDIO)  (Read 632 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Just heard this for the first time. This is some funny shit !  ;D

EAZY-E, LAYZIE BONE   Ruthless Radio 1993  DPG, D.O.C, MICHEL'E call in   http://www.zshare.net/audio/64837354df2d26/

cantoms

• 'G'
Re: EAZY-E's Ruthless Radio '93 - DPG, D.O.C, MICHEL'E call in (AUDIO)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  I was just reading an interview with the D.O.C. from an older thread where they mention this show. 

This interview: http://www.thaformula.com/doc_ruthless_to_death_row_thaformula_music.html is pretty interesting for those who haven't seen it.  The D.O.C. makes a bunch of interesting points especially with respect how an N.W.A. reunion wouldn't work, the environment surrounding the Chronic, and y Snoop hasn't put out much quality shit in a while (IMO).

After reading the interview, you kind of have to wonder if we'll ever see Detox and what impact it could have today.   

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 05:18:02 PM »
APPRECIATED THIS

www.myspace.com/djbutter

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »
yeah i heard this on youtube a month ago..crazy shit

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »
yeah i heard this on youtube a month ago..crazy shit

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 10:40:55 PM »
lol daz telling Eazy saying he sold more records then him lmao.....its been 15 years since and i think he still hasent sold as many records as Eazy. lol

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »

EAZY-E, LAYZIE BONE   Ruthless Radio 1993  DPG, D.O.C, MICHEL'E call in   http://www.zshare.net/audio/64837354df2d26/

PROPS!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »
ThaFormula.com - Now I wanna speak on a rumor that has been going around for years. Is it true that you sold your publishing for a...

D.O.C. - for a watch and a gold chain?

ThaFormula.com - Yeah, was that true?

D.O.C. - Sure it was. I mean I didn't know what I was doing. I was a fucking 19-year-old kid. I didn't know shit about no fucking publishing and this and that.

ThaFormula.com - Did you sell it to Eazy or Jerry?

D.O.C. - I sold it to Eazy.  He took advantage.

ThaFormula.com - Do you think that he did that, or do you think that Jerry Heller was behind that?

D.O.C. - Nah, I think Eazy did that.  Eazy was always a money-hungry muthafucka. Eazy was a greedy one, and I was a perfect match for him because I'm a giving person.  Money don't mean nothing to me because I make great music.  Its in my heart and you can't keep that shit down forever.  I kept saying to myself, one day it will be my turn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...holy shit...I guess the E stood for Evil

l.poe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »

;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
Classic

~Lucien~

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 09:57:02 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  I was just reading an interview with the D.O.C. from an older thread where they mention this show. 

This interview: http://www.thaformula.com/doc_ruthless_to_death_row_thaformula_music.html is pretty interesting for those who haven't seen it.  The D.O.C. makes a bunch of interesting points especially with respect how an N.W.A. reunion wouldn't work, the environment surrounding the Chronic, and y Snoop hasn't put out much quality shit in a while (IMO).

After reading the interview, you kind of have to wonder if we'll ever see Detox and what impact it could have today.   

that was one of the best interviews ever. period