Author Topic: extension cords  (Read 1452 times)

JAZ

Re: extension cords
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 03:55:08 PM »
there would be no christmas lights if it wasnt for extension cords.
jesus christ. did just have to point out the one downside extension cords have?!

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »
there would be no christmas lights if it wasnt for extension cords.
jesus christ. did just have to point out the one downside extension cords have?!

are you actually saying you don't support the festive glee of smothering your house in colorful lights during december? i live for that crisp fall/winter transitional period where I uncoil the extension cords and make my way to the roof to set up a cornucopia of multi colored flashing bulbs that represent my love for white-christian holidays

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
Extension cords movemenet>>>>>>>>>>>>CLC AKA Cock Licking Click

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
this is without a doubt thread of the year '08 lol. 8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:10 AM »
A muthafuckin thread about extensions cords.  I have seen it all now.  Classic! 8)
Time for a change...bring it!

herpes

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
Extension cords movemenet>>>>>>>>>>>>CLC AKA Cock Licking Click

we even got nik co-signing the movement now.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 10:28:07 PM »
SAFETY FIRST MY NINJAS  8)

JAZ

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 11:17:29 AM »

ALL THIS EXTENSION CORD TALK IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
thats^^^ exactly how i pictured you, yeaah on point

JAZ

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
stop fantasizing about me.

herpes

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »
I gotta break out the camera and show you guys some real battle tested cords.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »
HOW TO make your own "PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier"

A few days ago I saw the "PowerSquid" on ThinkGeek a very cool 5 outlet power strip that allows you to plug in those bulky square adaptors. I was going to order one, but they were out of stock and I also realized I could make my own, with a total of 8 outlets for almost half the price of the PowerSquid, here's the simple cheap version...

I should start out saying that I love ThinkGeek - this is a quick HOW TO that might come in handy for folks who don't mind the risk of tripping a circuit breaker or who might want to just add cables to their existing power strips.

Here's the PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier, very handy and cool if you have lots of things to plug in.

I figured that I could pick up some cheap power adaptors and plug those in to my own power strip.

For my version, I hit the 99 cent store and picked up 4 "Power strip liberators" You can also get these from Amazon, but they're about $1.79

Next up. a power strip, I had picked up this one on clearance for $3.99!

Plugging in all the liberators to the power strip (with 5 foot cord) not only gets me 4 spots for the bulky adaptors, but 4 on top for a total of 8 outlets.

All for about $8!

Here's it is juicing up a lot of gear, I've named it the "Spaghetti Monster Outlet Multiplier".

I didnt write this.

KEEP IT MOVIN!!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2008, 12:00:45 PM »

herpes

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
HOW TO make your own "PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier"

A few days ago I saw the "PowerSquid" on ThinkGeek a very cool 5 outlet power strip that allows you to plug in those bulky square adaptors. I was going to order one, but they were out of stock and I also realized I could make my own, with a total of 8 outlets for almost half the price of the PowerSquid, here's the simple cheap version...

I should start out saying that I love ThinkGeek - this is a quick HOW TO that might come in handy for folks who don't mind the risk of tripping a circuit breaker or who might want to just add cables to their existing power strips.

Here's the PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier, very handy and cool if you have lots of things to plug in.

I figured that I could pick up some cheap power adaptors and plug those in to my own power strip.

For my version, I hit the 99 cent store and picked up 4 "Power strip liberators" You can also get these from Amazon, but they're about $1.79

Next up. a power strip, I had picked up this one on clearance for $3.99!

Plugging in all the liberators to the power strip (with 5 foot cord) not only gets me 4 spots for the bulky adaptors, but 4 on top for a total of 8 outlets.

All for about $8!

Here's it is juicing up a lot of gear, I've named it the "Spaghetti Monster Outlet Multiplier".

I didnt write this.

KEEP IT MOVIN!!!!

thats fucking great.... shit liek this makes life worth living.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »
Did I deserve to get hit with boards and whipped with extension cords?