Author Topic: DeathRow records - A COMPLETE Joke- JUST RIP THEM  (Read 940 times)

BadBoy4Life (Guest)

DeathRow records - A COMPLETE Joke- JUST RIP THEM
« on: May 22, 2001, 03:40:19 AM »
Suge Knight should just do himself a favor, just offically end DeathRow. He should get out of jail and live off whatever remains of the money he has. He's just wasting his time, DeathRow will never get any better then it is now. Alot of people think CROOKED I is great and can put DeathRow back on top and I think that's bullshit and hype. CROOKED I is an average MC who could probably go gold on a label that is popular. But as far as saving a label that's dead and a label that sold 85,000 units on it's last release (TGFR) I don't see it happening. Suge should face facts DeathRow was on top once but in it's current state DeathRow is a joke. The only reason I think DeathRow isn't dead and bankrupt is because of the unreleased material they have. How sad, a label living off of material that 1The artists who made the material are not on DeathRow or dead and 2 its material that the artists felt wasn't good enough to release. I definetly think once the Pac material is all released Suge will finally come to his senses and offically take DeathRow off life support and kill it. And how sad that Suge Knight after fucking pac out of millions of dollars while he was alive is still fucking pac out of more millions while the mans dead. I don't know about yall but that makes my stomah turn. A nontalented, worthless nobody getting rich off of a dead man. Suge Knight should not have his hands on any of that money , it's not right. Suge should just release all the garbage the ex inmates left and call it a quits with DeathRow. Get as much money as you can off of the talent you screwed and fucked over and just leave. But no Suge Knight is a failure and a nothing, so everybody has to be a failure and a nothing. He has to hate on anybody doing better then him which is everyone. He has to try and bring people down by making up lies and bs stories to make himself feel better then the failure he is.  But can you blame him? Look at Suge Knight, CEO of DeathRow Records a label that's dead and considered a joke in the music industry, a label with not one established star, a label who released an album that sold 85,00 copies, a label that lives off of a dead man and lives off of exinmates who no longer record for them. I mean it must suck to be Suge, he can't rap, can't produce, he has no talent. His ememies Dre, Snoop is selling plantnium albums  making millions, winning awards etc that's all money Suge who does nothing could have fucked them out of ahh how rough. Another Suge enemy Puffy and BadBoy releasing albums , making money, shit Suge Knights been in a jail cell for years with all men while Puffy has been banging Jenny Lopez. I mean come on you don't think these things bother Suge Knight, shit id make up lies and stories to if my enemies were getting millions and fucking a girl like Jenny Lopez while I run a dead label from a jail cell. The best selling record label in the industry to this I must say Suge Knight has to be one of the biggest losers in the entertainment industry today, to let an empire like that turn into a complete joke. But let's see first off Suge never had the money to start a label because he wasn't smart or talented enough to earn it so of course he stole it. He strong armed a silly whiteboy in Vanilla Ice and got his money. And no he didn't even think of the name DeathRow it was a friend of his. So here he is ceo of a label that is funded off of somebody elses money and named after what somebody else thought of. Now with a label you need talent, Suge can't rap, produce, recruit, so let's find talent oh wait no let's just steal the talent that RUTHLESS records had and already established. And here we are DEATHROW records is formed, Dre brings Snoop and it starts and SUGE Knight sits back and counts his money that he never did anything for. And as far as SUGE Knight being so tough there were alot of rumors, stories that EAZY mutha fuckin E called that nigah out to the streets the gutter and Suge Knight was a no-show. But anyway in closing I guess Suge Knight got what he deserved.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: DeathRow records - A COMPLETE Joke- JUST RIP T
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2001, 04:01:37 AM »
true... i think the walls are stopping him from seeing the truth... I mean who's gonna tell there incarcerated boss the company has little respect anymore... But I believe the machine is there.. and
as seen from UTEOT they can still make money.. they arent going anywhere.. and from the new line up it looks like they are shifting in some 'regular' artists.. and SKG does have nice tits.. so she'll sell.

eNgIeS

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2001, 07:57:53 AM »
You think Crooked I is an AVERAGE MC

You really are a "Bad Boy/P.Diddy" fan aren't you.

You probably thought Ma$e was a good MC you bitch ass mutha fucka.

Thou i aint a brainwashed Row fan & am pissed off at there lying, i do like some of the talent they have there & they do have the potential to at least dig themselves out of the hole there in.

I dont think they will reach number 1 again, if they do they will need a special producer.

The way i see it there Rappers are tight (Crooked I, SKG, even Swoop can go) but there production isnt exactly wack but isnt chart topping either (Cold187). They need more than just Big Hutch on the boards, they need a variety of producers, hopefully finding one who comes up with a sound that people will feel.

& dissing will get them nowhere. Sure maybe one or two songs, but you here so many disses from them on one cd that you get eventually so tired of hearing them.

Diss songs are special & can be a good touch to a cd if used in MODERATION. Too many polutes the album

Then when you have some idiot trying to resemble Pac in both voice & looks trying to insult people in Hollywood by accusing them of being gay, you know where your label is heading.

Realest just showed how immature he is in that song, implying every sell out or sissy can automatically change there sexual preference. Ignorance, but then again tha Row brainwashed fans are immature & ignorant, he must be cattering for them :)

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2001, 08:18:28 AM »
You probably thought Ma$e was a good MC

hahaha, im sorry but i cant help but laugh when i hear the name Ma$e.

King of tha Coast (Guest)

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2001, 08:32:53 AM »

You probably thought Ma$e was a good MC you bitch ass mutha fucka.

I remember when you were dissin Snoop and Trauma went over to personal insults, so you were tellin him how childish he were to do that shit, now you doin the same thang homie

That nigga badboy4life makes some sense with his post, Suge should realize that his company is dead and stop makin music or else he might end up dead to, there is a limit for how much shit motherfuckers can tolerate from him.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2001, 10:37:31 AM »
OooooWeeeeee

Suge is talentless

He is just a hustler - that is it

Their artists cannot stand up for themselves and say "No I'm not cussing someone I've never met".

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2001, 12:14:15 PM »
First Off, I Understand The Negative Criticism Of The Bullshit They Pull With The Remix Albums, And The Shit Aimed At Biting Off Snoop And Dre's Popularity...

But I Think It's Hella Wrong To Talk Shit About Suge Being In Jail, Or Saying He's Gay Now... Ain't NOBODY Steppin' To Suge In Prison, Pleezbalieve... Plus, He's In There On A Bullshit Probation Violation, Anyways... They Should Have Never Locked Him Up This Long For That Bullshit Charge

For The Rest, I'm Gonna Reserve Judgement... They Better Drop That C - R - UH - OH! Album, Before People Get Tired Of Their Bullshit.. I Totally Agree With The Comments On Tha Realest, That's Embarassing.

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2001, 01:19:20 PM »
i think he should of stayed in jail longer......if you are on probation..u dont do any fowl shit.....besides..im sure the judge knew suge has been doing other things wrong.....if all he is going to do is start something with other artist..kill the fool or keep his ass in jail......imo

do what mephis bleek said suge..and get yo mind right....

Hmmmm russel Simmons built Def Jam to be one of the best companies ever by doing what....hanging people off of balconies? stompin people in las vegas hotels? stealin all his artist publishin?  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2001, 05:07:13 PM »
A man dissing Death Row named BadBoy4Life. I'm sorry, but it just makes sense.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2001, 09:45:03 PM »

Hmmmm russel Simmons built Def Jam to be one of the best companies ever by doing what....hanging people off of balconies? stompin people in las vegas hotels? stealin all his artist publishin?  

Hambone made a good point. Thats why he gonna get hurt someday. He need to grow up and run a company like a man, not a fat bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DeathRow77

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2001, 10:35:43 PM »
This is such bull shit suge made dre a gangsta again. He is just a lip liner wearing fag. So fuck everyone who thinks death row is dead u just saying that shit to comford your self because u know their coming back and there is nothing any one can do to stop them. just check out the source they said it them self's

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2001, 11:16:23 PM »

bull shit suge is just a lip liner wearing fag. So fuck everyone who thinks death row is that shit because u know their nothing. stop them they said it them self's

That's What You Meant, Right?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2001, 12:54:09 AM »
heres a list of artists that MADE deathrow

Dr. Dre
The D.O.C
Snoop Doggy Dogg
2pac
Dat nigga Daz Dillinger
Kurupt
Nate Dogg
Warren G (regulate the single)
Lady Of Rage

these artists made deathrow....not suge

Deathrow is dead all they can do is release old material and do disses and try to come back with washed up artists (yeah i said it!) crooked I is good but Ras Kass and Xzibit are 2 times better and even if both Kass and x to the z signed to DR they couldn't even make tha row rise again....they're dead no matter how you flip it....now with this said (the truth) let's all move on to more important things

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

BadBoy4Life (Guest)

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2001, 01:03:28 AM »
Me being a BADBOY fan has nothing to do with anything I say about DeathRow. I don't have any personal beef with DeathRow, I wasn't involved with any of the BADBOY DeathRow beef. My closest affilation towards BADBOY is im on their street team which bascially hands out stuff and promotes them. That's how I became a fan of BADBOY in the first place. I don't have any inner hatred towards The Row. Everything I said and stated about them NUMEROUS people agree with and have already stated themselves, I could HATE BadBoy and still feel the same way about DeathRow Records. So yall give me a break a man has his opinions ,respect them, debate them, but don't question them because we all have them shoot. And by the way Ma$e was wack.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2001, 01:26:15 AM »
yeah engies that was fucked up to take shots at the dude above me here, cuz in all reality bad boy is an empire, and has alot more better talent on it than deathrow does right now

i mean c'mon

Black Rob-Tight
G-dep- he's cool
Carl Thomas-the bomb.com
theres more but i can't think of them right now but i actally can say i have alot of respect for badboy, they just had that one POP period where everything was gay....but their early stuff and new stuff is tight

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09