Author Topic: DeathRow records - A COMPLETE Joke- JUST RIP THEM  (Read 922 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: DeathRow records - A COMPLETE Joke- JUST RIP T
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2001, 06:28:08 PM »
Snoop
Jay Z
Tray Dee
Jadakiss
Tash
Raekwon
Hittman
Andre 3000
Devin the Dude
Scarface

no.....crooked i is better than jay-z, tray dee, jadakiss, tash , hittman, devin the dude and scarface
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2001, 06:38:22 PM »
It's gonna come down to a matter of opinion but all I'm gonna say is that of the 10 I named 9 of them have proven track records of tightness and Hittman was all over one of the greatest Hip Hop albums of all time.
 Could I also say that I fucking HATE it when you steamroller in and act as if you're word is fact all the time.

I just had to get that off my chest because a little courtesy and respect from you would be nice

bodyrott

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2001, 06:47:24 PM »
I aint heard too much of Crooked I so I cant really comment until he drops his album. On another note Ras Kass is the shit. "Don't be mad, cause I'm tossin up your woman/It's a party in her panties and I'm the only one comin" - Ras Kass

Mr_Loc

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2001, 07:26:35 PM »

Could I also say that I fucking HATE it when you steamroller in and act as if you're word is fact all the time.

for real. when it comes to opinions nobodys is better than anyones, its all personal taste.

personally, crooked I is one of my favorites. he is up there with the best when it comes to rhyming skill. i havent been too impressed with his death row shit tho

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2001, 08:14:32 PM »
true opinions are opinions but  arn't you gonna come in and straighten things out also if someone says

master p is a better rhymer than Rakim
Jermaine Dupri is better lyracist than Rass Kass
LiL' wayne can flow better than Method Man
Juvenile could out rap Xzibit

some statments are just crazy maybe not as extreme as above but just simply crazy and i gotta step in and say "hey!"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr_Loc

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2001, 08:19:12 PM »
i feel you Jake, sometimes i get mad when folks say Puffy is the best or some stupid shit, but i try and at least respect their opinions no matter how ridiculous they are.

just think, some people out there might think your opinions are wack, just the way people are man.

people make the world go round

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2001, 09:06:53 PM »
Snoop
Jay Z
Tray Dee
Jadakiss
Tash
Raekwon
Hittman
Andre 3000
Devin the Dude
Scarface

God damn it!!! you are a retard aren't you....All the people you listed can't see Crooked I as a lyricist not an overall rapper....

The only people who are better than Crooked I Lyrics wise are Xzibit and Kurupt, IMO....

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2001, 12:53:05 AM »
CHILL CHILL!!! Tash and Hittman are as good as Crooked if not better in my opinion.

I can understand if you say Crooked is one of the best in the West but you goin a little too far sayin he is one of the top EVER. Especially when he hasn't even put out a album yet. Sure he was basically on every song on the C-Style compiliation but he didn't do the track on his own with his own production. Its a big difference.

You goin too far to say Crooked is the best if your thinkin straight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2001, 01:02:45 PM »
NIK said:"Crooked I is one of the greatest we've seen...One of my personal favorites..."
"Crooked I is one of the greatest we've seen..."

You said that twice, before you mentioned lyrics - to be 'one of the greatest we've ever seen' you don't just have to be good at lyrics.
Why do you call me a retard for making that list? And Jake it wasn't exactly an extreme opinion.

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2001, 01:25:19 PM »
I think NIK thinks he's hot  ;D

So Much Style

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2001, 01:35:48 PM »
i agree with nik, jay ay bee is a stupid 1 legged sigon whore who sucks dick for pennies to buy vibrators at wal mart for 65 cents and go home and try it out while listenign to lil bow wow and jermaine dupri rip it up crooked i style
So much style back at it again

Don Seer

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2001, 02:24:55 PM »
damn kids.. why the fuckin hating?

read what Sikotic Assassin said he is on point.
NIK you have serious problems communicating with people.. *you dont straight come out and call someone a retard*.. and so much style... I know NIK has shown that he likes how Crooked I looks... but that doesnt say he swings your way.. raise off the nutz.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2001, 07:57:07 PM »
Overseer, please shut up, this conversation didn't have anything to do with you...This isn't the only reason I told Jay Ay Bee to shut the hell up..I had problems with him in the past and I hate that faggot, and I know a lot of people on this board who do to...To say Scarface, Snoop, Devin, Jadakiss, Tray Deee, and Andre are better lyricists than Crooked I is just plain dumb..

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2001, 08:31:24 PM »
Sigh............sigh........sigh............

laying the smack down here....

First.......Everybody on this freakin board must respect each other...no matter how far fetched...the person thinks there opinion is!   who cares if u dont agree with it..you can let them know, you dont agree with it, .............BUT!

If you dont agree with it, how in the hell does it give anybody the right to call them a name?  
I hope the elementary school days are behind us.

We all are not going to like ever single same song.  It would be a boring ass world if all we had was Dr.Dre Musik!!  
Then again..that wouldnt be bad..LOL...but back to my point!
Cut out all the fuckin bullshit.........

what is so hard by just saying.........yo so and so..i dont agree with you, this is my view..and i think such and such..but that is just imo(In My Opinion)......  NIK, it isnt stupid if somenone doesnt agree with what u think....or who u feel is the best lyricist.  It is intelligent for every person on this board to sit back and say, well look at it from my view......and if they dont see it from your view..move on!!!  Is it really worth gettin upset online about who u like and dont like or who u think is better?  No directed just at You NIK, at everybody on the board that takes things too damn serious on here.
Respect Each Others Opinion!  This is the only way this Forum can operate.

when it comes to Lyricist and who is the best and all that.....u will find peeps saying master p is better....crooked i is better......state your opinion..say whatever..then move on.....life doesnt evolve around that..it evolves around diversity and everything being different.......

Besides, we like Crooked I, and Master P, and Snoop and Dre, because we here there muzik all the time.....People Like Mr.Loc and others are striving to get to that status..there are artist all over the world that are probably better than Crooked I and tray dee and scarface etc........that just dont have the exposure.....and could rip them up.........

so it doesnt really matter that much.....there is always someone out there....that is better than you......right now Dre is on top.......but there was someone before Dre...and there will be someone after dre.....that is my point....
Respect Each Other......how is it worth gettin upset over a opinion?  And name callin..what the fuck is that?  When I see that shit on the board, it reminds me of my little 9 year old brother playing outside with his friends calling each other names....
IMO, some of ya'll need to grow up......if you cant accept someones oppinion and u have something bad to say..keep it to yourself   :-X ..or get the FUCK off this board!
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::IMO:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hambone, Peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2001, 09:05:40 PM »
You are 100% right dawg...But I just hate Jay Ay Beee, he is just one of those people that I cant stand...I didnt care when Bdogg didnt like my oppinion, cuz I know he's my homie and we're cool and all...But then Jay Ay Beee comes into the conversation and starts talking like a teeny bopper...I bet he hasn't heard 1 Crooked I tracks...Even after he was talking shit I didnt diss him, but when he started making gay coments like "NIK you're talking out of your arse" I got pissed and dissed him for talkin that...Then the person who made this board, the fuckin owner of this board, the person who you would least expect to take sides on such a thing comes and says some gay shit like "I think NIK thinks Crooked I's hot".......How immature can you get?  That made you sound like Whorider or some shit...I'm still cool with the homie Overseer, I'm still cool with jake, I'm still cool with Bdogg, and everyone on this board...But Jay Ay Beee one faggot I cant stand...So now, put a lock on this topic...And if your name is Jay Ay Beee go jack off to an Eminem Poster....The End...

Peace, and No Beef...