Author Topic: Rapper the Game Shot in Front of LA Basketball Complex.  (Read 993 times)

Lunatic

Re: Rapper the Game Shot in Front of LA Basketball Complex.
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »
FREE POST THREAD

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2008, 08:10:47 PM »
I guess BWS call himself gaining publicity for his man  :laugh: He figured since the threads based on Spider Loc have been so enormous that he would create a buzz on Game to see how far it will actually go .  :loco:  :grumpy:

ur so stupid spider will nevr gain as much "buzz" as game as ever had and the reason he had so many views and the threads were so big is cause the games mom lol
Really ?? The threads were only so long because of Game's momma ?? What about all the other threads pertaining to Spi that somehow always ended up 6 to 7 pages before the shit with Game's momma was ever posted ?? You're so narrow minded and clueless to see all the shit that's going down with Spider Loc. For dude to be so disliked without an album, he sure do get a whole lot of attention and hate @ the same time. If Spider is such a non-factor in west coast hip hop,  why does everyone waste so much time and energy on him ?
[INSERT SARCASM] - No, those threads were so long because of Spider's amazing lyrical ability and the club tracks he makes even gets the non hip-hop fans to listen to his music - [END SARCASM]

'fuck outta here with your Waldo Faldo flowers for Spider.....

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »
FREE POST THREAD

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:
lets make it 350 real quick

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 08:18:29 PM »
to the thread starter and other dude who posted some shit about Pac

messi19

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 08:23:04 PM »
that would be dope if he got merked.. Someone finally gave that faggot what he deserves...

u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..tell em why u mad son?

when it rains it pours

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »
lol this thread made me laugh, and im pretty sure game is sittin in some mansion or rollin around in a luxury car, not in a hospital.

Invincible

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »
Soooo, can anyone confirm or deny this at this point?

i confirmed it on the first post..

bwstakeover
'G'

(No subject)
« Sent to: TAKEMONEYENT on: Today at 04:59:11 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
hahaha, let the thread be,lets see how people react, who are u in hhboard? U support Jay, i cannot do anything but respect that, i like J R Too man, dont hate.....
bwstakeover
'G'

lol wat a fag ban his dumb ass

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »
I cant believe so many people believed this and it got so many replies, if i was Nima or any moderator on this forum and i read this, and i didnt hear anything or see anything about this anywhere else, and i see the dude who posted it, then look at his previous posts and karma, i would shut the thread down and banned him before any1 could post in here lol!!!

messi19

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »
AHAHAHAH bwstakeover got expooooosed like the lil bitch he is. Talkin all that hardboy and shit then on the flipside dude wasnt nuthin but a nerd and shit. Dude was actin like he was workin for Interscope and like he knew everythang. U mad?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2008, 10:40:35 PM »
dude needs to catch a ban