Author Topic: possible L.a.x tracklist  (Read 743 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: possible L.a.x tracklist
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
if juice and nu jersey,and his other artist or say a ya boy,that would be a good thing,it's time he put "his" camp on there,especially if he's really "retiring", time to jump start the label,mixtapes are cool for a minute but to truly leave your mark put out some networth shit,his name is big enough to do it  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Okka

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »
Fake as a muthafucka.

Ese Torsido

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »
Looks fake, i though Street Ryders also featured Nas and is Prod. By Cool & Dre? Also aren't Lay You Down feat. Mary J Blige (Prod. By Cool & Dre) + Hustler's Dream feat. Anthony Hamilton (Prod. By Dre & Vidal) on the album?

Sorry it's wrong. I already have one of the confirmed tracks for the album. It aint on that list.

Would you like to share info on that track :D
Sorry man. I cant. You'll jus have to wait a few months for it to drop.

Well then, without giving any detail on the single or album, are any of the guest artists listed from the fake tracklist on the L.A.X. album? 99.99% of released tracklistings made by unofficial sources is fake, but in very rare cases, 0.01% of that dudlist is correct.

sav

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 05:06:28 PM »
*sigh* Here we go....

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »
lol for sure fake...doesnt even have the joint Surround Sound did. Truth is, Game is like 80 tracks deep into this album right now. There is no tracklist yet, and a couple Dre tracks he hasnt even recorded to yet. Game wont let anyone hear them neither,Nu Jerzey Devil aint even heard the Dre tracks.

Aint recorded no where near 80 joints.

hmm....guess u can never get the whole true story unless its straight from the horses mouth.I thought 80 was a huge number. Although usually what my homie from Surround Sound tells me is true. Thanks for the correction.

No Teflon

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »
LOL FAKE AS FUCK....U FOR REAL? WHAT WERE U THINKING? THIS IS EVEN FAKE FOR A MIXTAPE?

9. West Side Best Side (feat Snoop)

^^^That is the lamest Title ever, only a 14 year old White Dude back in late 90's would make somthihng like this in some old school Steve Martin Retarded Movie with Queen Latifa, some homo shit...

WEst Side BEst Side, lol, shit got me LOL hard, its a joke...

Game is showing TD creativity on this album, i think there will be some crazy appearances tehre, Like Alicia Keys, he should make a song with Vida Gurera, haha, that will bring his album some Buzz....

But on the real, Buck would be good on LAX and Dre Rapping..

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
^ Yeah, because the Game comes up with such creative titles and lyrics. Come on kid.

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 10:12:16 PM »
lol for sure fake...doesnt even have the joint Surround Sound did. Truth is, Game is like 80 tracks deep into this album right now. There is no tracklist yet, and a couple Dre tracks he hasnt even recorded to yet. Game wont let anyone hear them neither,Nu Jerzey Devil aint even heard the Dre tracks.

Aint recorded no where near 80 joints.

hmm....guess u can never get the whole true story unless its straight from the horses mouth.I thought 80 was a huge number. Although usually what my homie from Surround Sound tells me is true. Thanks for the correction.

I'd say 30-40 sumthing would be more correct. but nowhere near 80. Thats some Detox type shit lol
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 02:33:07 AM »
lol.... all the titles to tracks are the typical sort of names which pop up all the time..

No Teflon

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 03:29:06 AM »
^ Yeah, because the Game comes up with such creative titles and lyrics. Come on kid.

I know 20 Reggae fans that hate rap, but they heard about Game...Guess what Original Record that was to bring all races, all countries, all people together,....Coz we are all One............

As well as other records...So shut the fuck up hoe and take another "L"

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 07:30:05 AM »
Murder Mitten <--- LMAO!!

theres are the ony tracks that have been mentioned with confirmed producers / features..

street ryders ft akon / nas [cool dre]

hustlers dream ft anthony hamilton [dre vidal]

people ft mary j blige [cool dre]

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 09:57:54 AM »
fuck akon...........hate dis nigga..........pedophile bitch ass