Author Topic: The Best MAINSTREAM Song Out There Right Now...  (Read 440 times)

smegma

Re: The Best MAINSTREAM Song Out There Right Now...
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »
LOL at how stupid some of u are. Its clear that Rocko is trash, its the BEAT im talkin about. the beat is great

Well, the beat is trash and you were the one talking about copping dude's album.

...but yeah, this is spam... just as most of your other topic are spam. I hope Overseer bans you for a few days, so you can learn it off.

Yay or nay?

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »
LOL at how stupid some of u are. Its clear that Rocko is trash, its the BEAT im talkin about. the beat is great

Well, the beat is trash and you were the one talking about copping dude's album.

...but yeah, this is spam... just as most of your other topic are spam. I hope Overseer bans you for a few days, so you can learn it off.

Yay or nay?
ok u feel the beat is trash, opinion. yeah i was..u got a problem with that? i probably won't, but if i do, it aint shit 2 u.

LMAO this isnt spam ya moron..so what u dont like automatically becomes spam? u ain't that important mauzip :laugh:

LMAO keep prayin for that, it aint happenin...over seer won't ban me because i am hooking up music..keep dreamin :-*
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:18:55 AM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »

sorry Lunatic, you seem cool and all but that is a "stupid" statement.

the song is bad, lyrics and beat. beat is just generic south/mainstream beat (see extremely fast hi-hat), it would never "SLAP" in my ride. as for the raps?! wow. poor.

to say you would buy his album for the beats is stupid aswell. thats what puts money in these idiots pockets and allows them to make and release another album...

its songs like this that have made me stop listening to new hip hop. most of the time its not worth it...

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 10:22:40 AM »

the song is bad, lyrics and beat. beat is just generic south/mainstream beat (see extremely fast hi-hat), it would never "SLAP" in my ride. as for the raps?! wow. poor.

to say you would buy his album for the beats is stupid aswell. thats what puts money in these idiots pockets and allows them to make and release another album...

its songs like this that have made me stop listening to new hip hop. most of the time its not worth it...
it aint a stupid statement because its my opinion. the lyrics are bad obv, i like the beat. its opinion dude. i probably won't end up buyin his album (as i gotta cop snoop & plies soon<<-- waits for someone to jump on that). U think a flop automatically means these guys won't release another album? Cassidy has flopped each time, he has 3 albums. Yung Joc just flopped HORRIBLY on his latest disc, and yet he has another cd set for july (not even a year after the last flop came out).

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
A couple things...

1) When you make bold statements like this is "The Best MAINSTREAM Song Out There Right Now..." and post a song like this, your credibility is completely shot to hell.  I know you're aspiring to be some sort of journalist, so credibility is the only thing you have.  Remember that.

2) This song is terrible.  This sounds exactly like damn near every joint that is mainstream from the generic ass beat to the complete no talent having rapper.  I will never listen to this song again.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »

it aint a stupid statement because its my opinion. the lyrics are bad obv, i like the beat. its opinion dude. i probably won't end up buyin his album (as i gotta cop snoop & plies soon<<-- waits for someone to jump on that). U think a flop automatically means these guys won't release another album? Cassidy has flopped each time, he has 3 albums. Yung Joc just flopped HORRIBLY on his latest disc, and yet he has another cd set for july (not even a year after the last flop came out).

no offense but that is stupid. in this day and age where hip hop is dying (due to "artists" like this) you would like to support the album for beats rather than lyrical merit?

we should be sending a message to record labels that we wont stand for this type of hip hop, not going out and buying the record because the beat makes you nod your head...

*inserts Illmatic to CD Drive*

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 10:32:20 AM »
A couple things...

1) When you make bold statements like this is "The Best MAINSTREAM Song Out There Right Now..." and post a song like this, your credibility is completely shot to hell.  I know you're aspiring to be some sort of journalist, so credibility is the only thing you have.  Remember that.

2) This song is terrible.  This sounds exactly like damn near every joint that is mainstream from the generic ass beat to the complete no talent having rapper.  I will never listen to this song again.
i was waiting for you to comment ;)  lol

it isn't to be taken that seriously. i don't think it'll hurt my chances of being a journalist. not tryna say i'll accomplish that np, but can't really see me liking a song being a road block.

thats fine with me. unlike some others on here, your opinion is ok with me.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:12 AM »

no offense but that is stupid. in this day and age where hip hop is dying (due to "artists" like this) you would like to support the album for beats rather than lyrical merit?

we should be sending a message to record labels that we wont stand for this type of hip hop, not going out and buying the record because the beat makes you nod your head...

*inserts Illmatic to CD Drive*
no its not. its an opinion.

i think most of u fail to realize something. the labels don't really give a shit about sales now in days. This rocko album will flop, but the ringtone will be certified gold at least. and that to them >>>> Xzibit selling 10K more than Rocko.

Yung Joc - flop
D4L - flop

you guys know DJ UNK? that AWFUL rapper with "2 step?" BOTH him and xzibit are on the same label (Koch) and both flopped. But Xzibit actually almost DOUBLED what UNK did first week. Yet who is the one that got a 2nd AND 3rd single? UNK. Why? because he sells ring tones.

Throw that cd in, i own it as well ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »
so was it jay, jrome or smegma who dissed my karma? :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:42 AM »
^^ So ? Why the hell should we care what the labels think ?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:52 AM »
Ya Boy has a got a song with the exact same beat. Forgot what it's called though.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
^^ So ? Why the hell should we care what the labels think ?
we shouldn't. read what Jay said. We shouldn't be buying their albums, it'll put money in their pockets for a 2nd effort. Yet most of these albums flop, its the ring tones that matter.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 10:39:10 AM »
Ya Boy has a got a song with the exact same beat. Forgot what it's called though.
but nobody here would talk down on it, trust me.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 10:39:33 AM »
A couple things...

i was waiting for you to comment ;)  lol

it isn't to be taken that seriously. i don't think it'll hurt my chances of being a journalist. not tryna say i'll accomplish that np, but can't really see me liking a song being a road block.

thats fine with me. unlike some others on here, your opinion is ok with me.

It's all good, it's nothing personal.  It's like you made that thread title to get some attention, and it worked, but look at the reaction you got.  It hurts your cred.  I'd have kept it simple w/ like "here's a new joint I liked, check it out" or some shit.  You set expectations too high.

If your words don't carry weight, you got nothin brotha.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 10:40:48 AM »
so was it jay, jrome or smegma who dissed my karma? :laugh:

I'm allergic to this diss button brah.