Author Topic: Guilty By Affiliation>>>>>>>>>>>>Laugh Now Cry Later/RAW Footage  (Read 844 times)

Invincible

Re: Guilty By Affiliation>>>>>>>>>>>>Laugh Now Cry Later/RAW Footage
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
Can't comment on Raw Footage but GBA has had more plays than LNCL by me. So I agree.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 04:44:32 AM »
wc is more of a artist than cube on many different levels no disrespect to cube tho

not really, it has more to do with how much Cube fell off

actually RAW Footage showed that Cube still got it.

it's just that he's money hungry ;)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 05:05:55 AM »
WORD @ threadstarter.. GBA shits on damn near anythin that came out the last couple of years..

CLASSIC!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 05:21:27 AM »
id say they all pretty equal to me

Yup. All are dope, none are perfect.

Westdog

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »
Na, LNCR & RF> GBA, cuz Cube's shit is always different and intresting.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »
Na, LNCR & RF> GBA, cuz Cube's shit is always different and intresting.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 06:17:49 PM »
I think it's hard to say which one was better, because the 3 of them were some great albums. The thing is, that the Cube albums both had a few filler (and weaker) tracks, while WC's was more solid, and consistent.

But you've got to remember, Guilty.. didn't have a banger like "Why We thugs", "Steal the Show" and "Gangsta Rap made me..".

Who cares who was better, two vets put some OG gangsta shit, commercial-free, that's what matters.

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
Raw Footage should not be in that discussion ... this album is fucking wack except 4, 5 songs , LNCL is a good album with some very good bangers but GBA is clearly the best ... WC rips every beat and if it was not for 3,4 average tracks , the album would have been quasi perfect

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »
I think it's hard to say which one was better, because the 3 of them were some great albums. The thing is, that the Cube albums both had a few filler (and weaker) tracks, while WC's was more solid, and consistent.

But you've got to remember, Guilty.. didn't have a banger like "Why We thugs", "Steal the Show" and "Gangsta Rap made me..".

Who cares who was better, two vets put some OG gangsta shit, commercial-free, that's what matters.

hahaha good one

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
this is los angeles is prolly one of the best traxx outta all 3 albums
jus wish it was longer
that shit bangs and IMO best song on the album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »
laugh now cry later is def. better than GBA

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »

hahaha good one

How many "commercial" tracks those albums had?

Do Ya Thing... mayybe. And I Got My Locs on.. .but not really. Oh yeah, Go To Church... but not really. No Akon hooks or nothing like that. Few beats produced by south producers don't mean that an album is commercial...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »

hahaha good one

Do Ya Thing... mayybe. And I Got My Locs on.. .but not really. Oh yeah, Go To Church... but not really. No Akon hooks or nothing like that. Few beats produced by south producers don't mean that an album is commercial...

you missed the point, he stated "commercial-free".
LNCL definitely has it's fair share of commercial appealing tracks; Raw Footage has a bit less and GBA probably the least.

so keep your assumptions to yourself

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »

hahaha good one

LNCL definitely has it's fair share of commercial appealing tracks; Raw Footage has a bit less and GBA probably the least.

Ok, I kinda missed the point...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »

hahaha good one

Ok, I kinda missed the point...

you see, i thought that Philip's statement was funny ;)