Author Topic: Raw Footage  (Read 555 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Raw Footage
« on: March 27, 2009, 08:49:35 AM »
Does anyone know if Raw Footage (Cubes last CD) Went Gold yet?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raw Footage
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 08:52:51 AM »
Does anyone know if Raw Footage (Cubes last CD) Went Gold yet?

Nope, it has sold less than 200k in the US

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
Oh Damn.
Do you know if he is working on a new album?

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »
Oh Damn.
Do you know if he is working on a new album?

Yup Raw Footage 2

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »
Thats coming in 09 or 10?

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »
cube put the mic down homie time to retire

both snoop and cube needs to hang it and focus on running there labels there time came and went already

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »

both snoop and cube needs to hang it and focus on running there labels there time came and went already

Asking Snoop and Cube to retire is like asking Nas and Jay to retire. They are both the only mainstream cats still holding it down for their coasts. As for Cube hanging it up, he's still my favorite west coast rapper so fuck that shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
Cubes last album was alright, nothing special, same with Snoops. They both obviously have fallen off HARD, and if you dont wanna believe that, your just in denile. Either they take there time on the shit and put out a classic record like we know they can do and cut the bullshit music they been making lately or just hang it up and help out the new dudes!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 05:43:57 AM »

Asking Snoop and Cube to retire is like asking Nas and Jay to retire. They are both the only mainstream cats still holding it down for their coasts. As for Cube hanging it up, he's still my favorite west coast rapper so fuck that shit.
nas & jay ain't the only rappers keeping NY relevant.... i guess people should except 2 rappers thats clearly past there prime because there the the only ones still holding for the west coast :-\ if you notice both of them ain't selling much albums anymore thats because the fans don't wanna support there shit anymore cube's next album will sell even less these guys still looking at ice cube & snoop to save a coast after 20 something years  ;D wow do you think they'll rap for ever ;D start supporting new artists homie game is the only west coast nigga still selling
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 05:45:46 AM by The_Offence »

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 06:08:31 AM »
It's obvious Cube ain't as hungry as he was 20 years ago, but I think he's still one of the best artists out there. But his flow is too lazy sometimes, I think he should use faster flow more often.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

nas & jay ain't the only rappers keeping NY relevant.... i guess people should except 2 rappers thats clearly past there prime because there the the only ones still holding for the west coast :-\ if you notice both of them ain't selling much albums anymore thats because the fans don't wanna support there shit anymore cube's next album will sell even less these guys still looking at ice cube & snoop to save a coast after 20 something years  ;D wow do you think they'll rap for ever ;D start supporting new artists homie game is the only west coast nigga still selling

Ice Cube doesn't sell as much because he went independent (sells damn well for an independent artist with no airplay)
Snoop's last album didn't sell as well because it wasn't a rap album. But how does 1 gold album make you irrelevent
Your right, The Game is holding it down too, but his album sold about the same as Ego Trippin

I'm always checking for new artists, that's why I'm here, but until we get some of them releasing albums and blowing up you should be grateful that the legends of the game are still around doing their thing.

if you notice both of them ain't selling much albums anymore thats because the fans don't wanna support there shit anymore
If we are talking sales then they get more "support" than anyone else from the west coast.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:40:00 AM by rapsodie »

Westdog

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »
It's obvious Cube ain't as hungry as he was 20 years ago, but I think he's still one of the best artists out there. But his flow is too lazy sometimes, I think he should use faster flow more often.

+1
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it