Author Topic: West coast.  (Read 3745 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: West coast.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 05:33:00 AM »
I'm a westcoast head..But even I gotta admit that it's getting kinda stupid and crazy on that forum!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 07:34:55 AM »
(West Coast) Hip-Hop is dead.

Yeah, but people in the WC section refuse to believe that. They either stuck in 90's, believe Detox is still gonna drop, or think Bishop Lamont's gonna make a difference. Either way, they're living a lie.

Does anyone really want to take on the massive task of combining all of those Spider Loc threads into one? Shit would take days with all the shit that gets posted about him in that section.

It's defenitly not worth it. The fact that we're talking about Spider in this thread is not even worth it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 07:37:52 AM by Robert de Negro »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »

Yeah, but people in the WC section refuse to believe that. They either stuck in 90's, believe Detox is gonna drop, or think Bishop Lamont's gonna make a difference. Either way, they're living a lie.
:D

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 07:41:58 AM »
WESTCOAST CONNECTION FORUM.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 07:46:04 AM »
people should just expand their horizon <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_3aXP9qlt_M&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_3aXP9qlt_M&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

JAZ

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 07:48:28 AM »
wiggers should live in the now, not in the then.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 11:20:42 AM »
I guess it's pretty sad when people who post on a West Coast rap forum say West Coast rap is dead lol. By the way I'm about to take a look at all the SPider threads and merge a few, my bad, I've been doing too much shit haven't had time to keep an overview of the threads on the forum.. it's been that bad?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »
Ok  I just took a look, on the first page there's 1 spider thread only but i locked one on the second page which was mostly juicy girl talking to herself.. I'll keep an eye open!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 11:28:32 AM »
Those spider threads are just example, there are a couple of good threads in that forum.

But as some has mentioned - it's either about 90's DPG related, Detox, Crooked I or some album that won't won't be coming anytime soon.
But hell - I'mma cop that Yuk album when I get a chance! West ain't dead yet.

kemizt

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 12:45:14 PM »
I guess it's pretty sad when people who post on a West Coast rap forum say West Coast rap is dead lol.
well, I've been here for almost six years and when I registered, (rational) people did believe Detox was coming, literally and metaphorically speaking. Things have changed since some of the long-time members registered. You've been here longer than I have, so who am I telling. And while I still love the west's rap classics I personally just don't think it's reasonable to act like there's a lot of hope on the Pacific coast these days. But no offense whatsoever to you, I'm assuming that you meant it's sad for west coast rap and not sad of the people who declare it dead
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 12:50:46 PM by Kill »

smegma

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »
Meech Wells is the savior of the West Coast. We should call him Meech West.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 01:12:50 PM »
california>the world...act like you know
also its not like the eastcoast got anything hot goin right now...the rap game is in a slump right now...itll pull through....hopefully

and lol @ Spider Loc

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
not as dead as DIPSET....

WC rap is still dope.  Not as much material comes out from the westcoast, but it aint gimmicky watered down bullshit thats on BET and on the radio.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 01:48:29 PM by PLANT »

Intriago33

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »
The West Coast forum is dead because everyone talks about the past or putting their faith in modern day artists that are trash.

I get the feeling image is more important than dope music.
IMO, the best album from 2007, shit, probably the best album in the last 5 years came from a little known westcoast emcee, and he doesn't get the props because of his image.

At the end of the day, people would rather talk about cats like Spider Loc, Game or when Crooked I's grandson's releasing his new record, than giving props to the real artists like Murs, and up and comers like Blu & Exile.

Shit's disgusting, it's Outbound or nothing.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »
^^ Evidence released a damn good record last year,  but nobody is discussing it over there.

Are you gonna get responses about him, u have to make the thread in the Outbond

kemizt