Author Topic: West coast.  (Read 3742 times)

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
Re: West coast.
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »
"No disrespect, niggas killed Big Poppa" - Cam

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 11:05:53 PM »
THE West coast. sec is all about detox 'game'dpg'and threads about why crooked i keeps not realsing his album . never any talk about the following and if ther is talk its very lil and when people do post stuff all this people talk shit about .1 BAY AREA 2 SAC TOWN 3 portland YA people it is west coast and YEA THEY HAVE GOOD MUSIC. there is very lil bay area and sactown realses on the front page. and both citys drop cds all the time

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2008, 12:34:43 AM »
Yet,the album that get's the most attention here is the worst piece of garbage pop the west has ever seen.
Hypocrits!

It hasn't been all positive attention though, and Snoop is the big name a lot of people think of when they hear "West Coast". Personally, I haven't even discussed it because I haven't even heard the whole album yet, only the first 14 or 15 songs. Snoop's been on that pop/r&b and experimentation tip, it's not a surprise. I have heard better, I have heard worse. Either way, he is a premiere name that demands attention. The problem isn't that people talk about this, because it is a major topic, but it's that we ignore or miss good new information and music.

Chad is right; offcourse the attention is inevitable, but there's so much contradiction, just look at his topic; it became a 6 pages thread for a reason.

D-Stress

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:53 AM »
check my NWA thread.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
all that bullshit about a stupid incident that involved Suge Knight  ::)

seems like HEC was right; the old ladies from the market are really taking over  :stop:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2008, 12:49:40 PM »

seems like HEC was right; the old ladies from the market are really taking over  :stop:

I don't know what's going on with that, All I know is that Suge got knocked the fuck out - I haven't checked any threads about it

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2008, 12:51:54 PM »

I don't know what's going on with that, All I know is that Suge got knocked the fuck out - I haven't checked any threads about it

don't bother it's not worth it.

i don't really care what happened  ;)

it's just sad to see how many topics are dedicated to this incident ( not to mention that there even a news article related to it on dubcnn  :-\ )
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:53:49 PM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

D-Stress

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2008, 03:38:07 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »
And here it goes again, Spider's (e-)street team is at it again. This time they've multiplied...
Right now, there's about 10 (!) G-Unit West/40 Glocc/Spider threads on the first two pages. Shit's getting outta hand..

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
yep  :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »
And here it goes again, Spider's (e-)street team is at it again. This time they've multiplied...
Right now, there's about 10 (!) G-Unit West/40 Glocc/Spider threads on the first two pages. Shit's getting outta hand..

Merge them asap..  ;)

I don't think that will help, and btw - there will be 5 more by tomorrow.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »

Merge them asap..  ;)

Sure will,but remember that emo invasion you guys had the other day (not sure if you was part of it,I just browsed trough it quick).
But the point is all the "emo" mods got in alert mode.
So when shit like this goes down here, the mods should go in alarm mode and merge,lock,ban and what not.
Off course we could go crazy free posting in those threads and kill the threads,
but then we should reactivate Luna's Free Post thread... so we know when and where to attack.  :P
It has been fairly quiet for a while hasn't it? Other than that Finnish CMW loving UFO freak a couple of months ago.  :P

I've seen that two of those SPider groupies has been banned/kicked/deleted theri account or whatever. But the mods are kinda lazy.

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2008, 03:20:34 PM »

Merge them asap..  ;)

Sure will,but remember that emo invasion you guys had the other day (not sure if you was part of it,I just browsed trough it quick).
So when shit like this goes down here, the mods should go in alarm mode and merge,lock,ban and what not.
Off course we could go crazy free posting in those threads and kill the threads,
but then we should reactivate Luna's Free Post thread... so we know when and where to attack.  :P
It has been fairly quiet for a while hasn't it? Other than that Finnish CMW loving UFO freak a couple of months ago.  :P

I've seen that two of those SPider groupies has been banned/kicked/deleted theri account or whatever. But the mods are kinda lazy.

well the westcoast section doesn't have any real mods  ;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2008, 03:20:53 PM »
yea these spider loc and fuck mc eiht threads r pissing me off, half the shit that goes posted on their is bout that shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chad Vader

« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

Merge them asap..  ;)

I've seen that two of those Spider groupies has been banned/kicked/deleted their account or whatever. But the mods are kinda lazy.

well the westcoast section doesn't have any real mods  ;)

In meanwhile I say we reactivate Luna's Free Post thread and attack when the alarm goes.
I delete my posts when the thread is killed,so it ain't like I'm doing any harm anyway.
At the same time we can have some harmless fun.  :P
***The Official Free Post Thread***
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=151493.0