Author Topic: I challenge one Ron Paul person to a debate  (Read 434 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I challenge one Ron Paul person to a debate
« on: February 10, 2008, 11:23:01 PM »
Here's is the deal, all the Ron Paul supporters get together, and decide on one person to debate me. We'll decide on a moderater, and what not. The board can PM the moderater questions, and once these questions are asked each one of us has to answer on behalf of our candidate. I would have a vote on who wins, but I have found out most not Paul supports don't come in here, they call the ToT section, "Fuckery"... LOL

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I challenge one Ron Paul person to a debate
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 12:28:49 AM »
why not

when it rains it pours

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 12:32:28 AM »
lol. epolitics. i need to be gamed up on these people.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
Done, who's a non biased moderator who can do this.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »

He has already got owned by me Jrome, JML and 123, this guy is just becoming an attention seeker now and yet in his deluded mind state, no one has owned him. This thread is pointless but if you really want to debate him, then go ahead, he has no means of critical thinking, rejects reason and logic and can't put 2 and 2 together but if you ignore all of that, then yeah he hasn't lost anything.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 12:43:07 PM »

He has already got owned by me Jrome, JML and 123, this guy is just becoming an attention seeker now and yet in his deluded mind state, no one has owned him. This thread is pointless but if you really want to debate him, then go ahead, he has no means of critical thinking, rejects reason and logic and can't put 2 and 2 together but if you ignore all of that, then yeah he hasn't lost anything.

LOOL... that was harsh
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »
This joke of a thread belongs in the G-Spot.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 06:02:44 PM »
Props to MDogg.  Its a great thread idea.  I would like to debate on behalf of Ron Paul supporters if you all choose me.  If not, I nominate Jrome to do it, because he is actively involved in the Ron Paul campaign at a grassroots level, not just talkin bout it on the internet.

I am also willing to be moderator if yall want me to.  But if not me I nominate 7even because by this boards standards he is somewhat unbiased, also he has mod powers.

There should be rules for the debate.

-one question is asked, MDogg and Ron Paul supporter both get one reply, and one rebuttle.   Then another question can be asked. 

-After 8 questions they each get one closing argument reply.  Then voting.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »
I believe there have been plenty of debates already.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »
Several things:

-M Dogg, don't you have something better to do. Like oh, I don't know, focusing on Obama's campaign rather then on someone you don't like who isn't in the race anymore.
-I agree with Infinite on 7even being the moderator
-I'd nominate virtuoso to go against M Dogg.
-Voting won't be necessary since we all know the Ron Paul supporters will vote for whoever they nominate.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 12:01:23 AM »
Well if it entertains you guys, we can do this
1. Ron Paul supporters pick one to represent them
2. everybody can PM questions to me (naturally, he's not supposed to tell them to the 2 people who are supposed to debate on them)
3. I will pick questions I find fair and debatable, then post them 1 by 1, preferably when both debaters are online and available
4. About the voting stuff, well, like Ted said, this is gonna be difficult. Most people would basically vote in favor of Ron Paul quite automatically.
5. Another problem is that most things have already been said. But as long as it's entertaining and keeps the section active without spam I'm all for it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 12:06:09 AM »
Several things:

-M Dogg, don't you have something better to do. Like oh, I don't know, focusing on Obama's campaign rather then on someone you don't like who isn't in the race anymore.

There was a time when I wasn't on the board much here, about a couple of weeks ago. I actually had told the Obama campaign I'd love to volenteer but my work got extremely busy so no dice there. As for anything better to do. Well at first I tried to talk to Ron Paul people, and then they attacked Obama as a war monger, a hawk trying to get into Pakistan, the status quo, then they say I'm an idoit for following Obama, claiming I put my politics to fit him, which if you've ever read my political post here since 2002 when I never knew Obama exisited I sounded the same, and the Ron Paul people get extremely mad when you counter point and then they start talking shit about you personally, like... don't you have a college degree... what they hand those out now. As a way of taking back this board from what I've seen someone call "fuckery" (Kain, I'm jacking that.... lol) and trying to open up debate instead of point, counter point, insult. This is a way of opening up a two way dialoge without 4 other Ron Paul people starting the insults.

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »

I GOT YOUR BACK M DOGG.

BARRACK OBAMA IS BEST CANDIDATE FOR 2008.

OBAMA IS A REALEST UNLIKE THAT LOONY OLD OBGYN RON PAUL.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 11:05:02 AM »
Ron Paul is in the race.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 12:06:21 PM »
After the ridiculous finger pointing in reply #11, my back's turned to this initiative. Do as you please, but I'm not with it. You say you want a debate, and you ask for it before wiping the tears off your face.

please, I'm explaining why I want this. I figure it like this, you guys have a point of view, and I can't get into a true political discussion without you have 4 people saying lies, smears and dissing me. So I figure lets organize this thing, lets get the best Ron Paul supporter, lets get some real questions out there and lets figure out who has the better argument for their person without resorting to... oh... you stupit... oh... your candidate is too extreme.