Author Topic: I challenge one Ron Paul person to a debate  (Read 448 times)

Elevz

Re: I challenge one Ron Paul person to a debate
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 12:07:24 PM »
After the ridiculous finger pointing in reply #11, I've got my back turned to this initiative. Do as you please, but I'm not with it. You say you want a debate, and you ask for it before wiping the tears off your face. Boohoo, these people don't believe in Obama's magic powers! But everyone must, it's so unfair of them to be different!  :'(

We've been discussing Ron Paul and Obama plenty of times, but it's like every time someone comes at you with a counter argument, you come with them conspiracy theories on how nobody's willing to listen and how they're all against you, and how the Ron Paul supporters scared all the others away. You're truly setting a perfect atmosphere for an open debate. ::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »
After the ridiculous finger pointing in reply #11, I've got my back turned to this initiative. Do as you please, but I'm not with it. You say you want a debate, and you ask for it before wiping the tears off your face. Boohoo, these people don't believe in Obama's magic powers! But everyone must, it's so unfair of them to be different!  :'(

We've been discussing Ron Paul and Obama plenty of times, but it's like every time someone comes at you with a counter argument, you come with them conspiracy theories on how nobody's willing to listen and how they're all against you, and how the Ron Paul supporters scared all the others away. You're truly setting a perfect atmosphere for an open debate. ::)

for months, i've posted pro-Obama stuff here, well everyone else is for Ron Paul. I didn't say a thing, but when someone called ToT "fuckery" LOL... I decided that it's time to allow others into the debate. ToT is not attracting the people it should on the largest political year since 1968. I can care less if your Paul, Nader, McCain, Clinton or Obama, but lets keep this stuff at a civilized level. Even on of your guys IM'd me and say

"Yo
(10:15:55 AM): Dude....
(10:16:01 AM): That pissed me of
(10:16:06 AM): The way they dissed u
(10:16:15 AM): When u had a great thread idea
(10:16:21 AM): U can't do anything cool
(10:16:28 AM): On the forum these days
(10:16:45 AM): Virtuoso and a few others pissed me off"

This is one of your guys.

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »
I shouldn't like to speak about "my people". I just happen to think Paul's "movement" is refreshing, and I agree with his socio-economic views. Does that make me a supporter, even though I strongly disagree on his ideas on gun ownership, just to name something? And believe me, I like to see a diversity of material being posted here, especially about Obama who I think is one of the nicest Democratic candidates in a long time.
Neither have I noticed strong sentiments against Obama. TOT people simply tend to criticise wherever possible or necessary. If someone such as yourself preaches Obama, someone else will simply come with a bunch of counter arguments. That's the way things go in debates. I don't think the sentiments were especially against Obama, and I don't think they were stronger against Obama than against any other big candidate. For you to get hurt over that, or even to listen to yet another stupid remark of KAIN's, that's none of our concern really. If KAIN calls the TOT section fuckery, then what the hell was dipcc and that whole Dipset movement about? Get a grip now. Don't let that drama queen fool you.

Anyway, the debate's been held and it's been fair if you ask me. I appreciate 7even's willingness to play a central role in this, but there's really no need for all the fuss and drama.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
I shouldn't like to speak about "my people". I just happen to think Paul's "movement" is refreshing, and I agree with his socio-economic views. Does that make me a supporter, even though I strongly disagree on his ideas on gun ownership, just to name something? And believe me, I like to see a diversity of material being posted here, especially about Obama who I think is one of the nicest Democratic candidates in a long time.
Neither have I noticed strong sentiments against Obama. TOT people simply tend to criticise wherever possible or necessary. If someone such as yourself preaches Obama, someone else will simply come with a bunch of counter arguments. That's the way things go in debates. I don't think the sentiments were especially against Obama, and I don't think they were stronger against Obama than against any other big candidate. For you to get hurt over that, or even to listen to yet another stupid remark of KAIN's, that's none of our concern really. If KAIN calls the TOT section fuckery, then what the hell was dipcc and that whole Dipset movement about? Get a grip now. Don't let that drama queen fool you.

Anyway, the debate's been held and it's been fair if you ask me. I appreciate 7even's willingness to play a central role in this, but there's really no need for all the fuss and drama.

debate is coversation and discussion, not point, counter point, insult, counter insult. So I want to open a debate... have that Ron Paul dude be the spokes person and lets get this thing going.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »

for months, i've posted pro-Obama stuff here, well everyone else is for Ron Paul. I didn't say a thing, but when someone called ToT "fuckery" LOL... I decided that it's time to allow others into the debate. ToT is not attracting the people it should on the largest political year since 1968. I can care less if your Paul, Nader, McCain, Clinton or Obama, but lets keep this stuff at a civilized level. Even on of your guys IM'd me and say

"Yo

Oh yeah, look at this message I got from one of your guys

Yo
(10:16:01 AM): Damn Jrome
(10:16:06 AM): You spit crazy knowledge
(10:16:15 AM): How come you don't like Obama?
(10:16:21 AM): He got that carmel complexion
(10:16:28 AM): And if you close your eyes he sound like Barry White
(10:16:45 AM): Obama 08

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

"Yo

Oh yeah, look at this message I got from one of your guys

Yo
(10:16:01 AM): Damn Jrome
(10:16:06 AM): You spit crazy knowledge
(10:16:15 AM): How come you don't like Obama?
(10:16:21 AM): He got that carmel complexion
(10:16:28 AM): And if you close your eyes he sound like Barry White
(10:16:45 AM): Obama 08

LMAO... ok... now lets shut up and debate.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »
I will debate you if you would like.