Author Topic: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,Game  (Read 3580 times)

MEECH WELLS

Thanks family Meech and everyone put a ton of work into this to get it done quick. Glad people are feeling it. Shout out to Meech Wells and  my production partner K-Fingaz. Thanks for hanging tough in times of long studio sessions til 6 am to get that bassline right. Thanks dubcnn for your support. West coast let's take this shit over! Ain't nobody fuck'n with us right now.
P
fasho yall look out for me and my team a bunch of beat scientists! west up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

l.poe

• Lil Geezy
PROPZ ;D

Mic Moses

• Lil Geezy
The New West World Order is out now,please feel free to leave me feed back on my track Ack Like You Know ft Crooked I. It was a great experiance working with Meech and I feel blessed to be of a part of it.You can check out the song on my page myspace.com/micmoes Thanks again to every that downloads the mixtape..

Myspace.com/micmoses

AnybodyKilla

Wheres East Da Beast at, havnt seen him post on here in awhile!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
ive been in the lab with meech putting the finishing touches on american hustler mixtape gonna be fire but this new west world order shit is the business!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This album is tuff.  Everything from production to spitting was tuff.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn this is some quality material !!  :o

EFFeX

ive been in the lab with meech putting the finishing touches on american hustler mixtape gonna be fire but this new west world order shit is the business!

On the new mixtape is it all new material recorded specifically for this project?

eastwood1

• 'G'

On the new mixtape is it all new material recorded specifically for this project?
and a few classic unrealeased suprizes

EFFeX

That's what's up homie...

Speaking of unreleased projects a lot of dudes on this board were looking for that track you did over the Trick Daddy beat, you should hook that up over here on DubCNN if anyone comes across it!

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
THIS SHIT IS FIRE!

djlgeebws

• Lil Geezy
thanks for all the feedback!!!
DJ L-Gee aka Queens Best Kept Secret
BWS / Bum Squad DJz / Hood DJs
Hustle Squad DJs / All Out All Stars
http://www.myspace.com/djlgee
http://www.groups.myspace.com/djlgeemixtapes

AnybodyKilla

Speaking of unreleased projects a lot of dudes on this board were looking for that track you did over the Trick Daddy beat, you should hook that up over here on DubCNN if anyone comes across it!

Ya Eastwood, hook that shit up man, that Feel Good Muzik track u did over that Bet That beat, that shit was crazyyyyyyyy!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'

Ya Eastwood, hook that shit up man, that Feel Good Muzik track u did over that Bet That beat, that shit was crazyyyyyyyy!!!
THATS WHATS UP MY NIG!

AnybodyKilla

THATS WHATS UP MY NIG!

Do u have it for us?