Author Topic: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,Game  (Read 3577 times)

MEECH WELLS

Meech, is there a possibility of getting any of these tracks in CDQ in the future with no DJ? Specifically "I Get Money"? I know it was posted here a while back but it wasn't clean like the version ya'll got on the mixtape...
ill relase it on dubcnn this week homie gotchu!

That's real big man, I appreciate it!
west up!
NEW WEST HONCHO

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

• Lil Geezy
THE NEW WEST GIRLS ARE HERE!

NOW BACK 2 NEW WESTING...

ENOUGH SAID    8)
THE NEW WEST GIRLS

OG Hack Wilson

QUICKLY WENT THRU IT... FUCCIN' FIYAH SON!!!! I'M LUVIN' THE PRODUCTION ON THIS ONE.... DAMN... GREAT SHIT... AND IT WAS FREE!!! LOL..

THANKS FOR THIS!!!! MUCH, MUCH PROPZ!!!

CJ

There ain't beats out like this ANYWHERE right now, straight up, not even sayin' it just to say it... This is a fresh new sound for Hip Hop.

By the way, that track with Crooked I is insane, one of the stand out tracks for me right now.  8)

why arent there multiple tracks with crooked :(
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

• Lil Geezy
MACKLIFE, YOU KILLIN EM ON NUMBA 11 MY NIGGAH...

U A CUSTOMER HOMIE, I'M DA DOPE MAYNE...
I GIVE IT TO YOU RAW AND UNCUT LIKE COCKAINE.

"THE NEW WEST GIRLS"

CRISHA CARS
NAUGHTY NIKKI KOLE
SASHA SWAGG
THE NEW WEST GIRLS

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

• Lil Geezy

"THE NEW WEST GIRLS"

CRISHA CARS
NAUGHTY NIKKI KOLE
SASHA SWAGG
THE NEW WEST GIRLS

No Teflon

"THE NEW WEST GIRLS"

CRISHA CARS
NAUGHTY NIKKI KOLE
SASHA SWAGG

shut the fuck up yo, acting like one of those myspace groupies that dont even buy an album, just wanna talk shit and promote their music

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^6How ya know they don't buy albums??..lol

Meech i been sleepin on your production i go the 1st 'West Order' i need to get ma hands on the Second Volume!
Thanks for doing this Dogg!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

MEECH WELLS

Meech i been sleepin on your production i go the 1st 'West Order' i need to get ma hands on the Second Volume!
glad u woke up my nig new west is in the building!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^How ya know they don't buy albums??..lol

Meech i been sleepin on your production i got the 1st 'West Order' i need to get ma hands on the Second Volume!
glad u woke up my nig new west is in the building!
Hha..For Sho,Thanks downloading it tight Now!
props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

Any Rap artist gets at least 5 million Views on myspace, upto 20 mils, with 70% of it "Yo, Game, Check out my music". "Yo Game, Check oiut my beats", "Yo Game, I am a Hot Bitch, Get me to be in ur vid"

80% of all internet groupies and all them myspace homosexual fans aint even fuking with niggaz music nigga, they dont even buy it or get it, they either download it or dont even care for ur skillz,talent or hustle, all they need is to be on ur dick to either get rich or Promote their own shit...

And thats not Only me talking, i remember G malone saying "Nigga, fuck the bloggers, why u talk all the shit on the net, when u aint gonna buy the album", i remember, he was 100% right...

Thats why i hate when some hoes come thru like, saying anything corny but not Music wise, Nigga either Buy my Album or Dont fuking Talk shit to me...

Go and check out Ghost Face Killa dissing his Myspace freinds for not buying his shit, there is a vid somehere, and he is right....Why post shit there if u aint gonna buy it?

Back in the days niggaz was selling 6 million of Gangsta songs liek DMX and all them, with no myspace, these days u got 20 million views on myspace and Homie Game was struggling to push 1 million in USA with Doctors Advocate, coz 80% of his myspace Friends are hoe ass Groupies like West Girls who dont give a flying fuck about ur CD and ur Struggle...

Thats how i feel..

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Isn't the song "We Number 1" sampling some music by Giorgio Moroder? Can't remember the movie (Midnight Express maybe)...

TheLadiesofRoyalthickness

• Lil Geezy
OK we heard the hype so we came thru to see what it was all about! Normally we dont do the whole rap/hip hop thing, but you converted us! Thank you Meech Wells! We hear nothing but good things about you and the whole team!  If you need us, you know who to call. All she has to do is put in the word and we are hitting the streets in bikinis and handing out that New West!  You have love from us..when the "Queen" speaks we tend to listen, lol

RT all day long.

No Teflon

OK we heard the hype so we came thru to see what it was all about! Normally we dont do the whole rap/hip hop thing, but you converted us! Thank you Meech Wells! We hear nothing but good things about you and the whole team!  If you need us, you know who to call. All she has to do is put in the word and we are hitting the streets in bikinis and handing out that New West!  You have love from us..when the "Queen" speaks we tend to listen, lol

RT all day long.

Dont wanna sound like a homo, coz i love girls, but best Selling Rap of all time have never had Girls and Bikinies in the videos....Its only the wack niggaz, Bone thugs sold 35 mils on Street Niggaz in the video rapping around bumfire and Talkinga bout Crossroads...

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

• Lil Geezy
YOUNG JOKER IS SPITING FIRE

ON NEW WEST WORLD ORDER VOL.2

"KILLA COMPTON, ROSECRANS,AND WILOWBROOK...
            ROUND HERE U GET MORE THAN YO CHAIN TOOK"

WE JUST GOT IN AND CAN'T GET OFF THIS CD
SO HOOD SO IMPRESSIVE THIS SHIT IS IN MY
TRUCK, iPOD, AND THE DVD PLAYER TO.
I'M SO IMPRESSED MEECHY WELLS
- CRISHA CARS!~

nuthing is more banging right now, i'll call out names
if i got to, NO ARTIST has anything banging out
right now than YOUNG JOKER on dat FUNERAL
MUSIC, trust we know.... we just left BWS!

NO ARTIST! I'M A SAY IT AGAIN!
NAUGHTY NIKKI~KOLE

"WE ARE THE NEW WEST GIRLS"

THE NEW WEST GIRLS

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Meech Wells New West World Order 2 FREE D/L Young Joker,Eastwood,Crooked I,G
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2008, 02:13:45 AM »
YOUNG JOKER IS SPITING FIRE

ON NEW WEST WORLD ORDER VOL.2

"KILLA COMPTON, ROSECRANS,AND WILOWBROOK...
            ROUND HERE U GET MORE THAN YO CHAIN TOOK"

WE JUST GOT IN AND CAN'T GET OFF THIS CD
SO HOOD SO IMPRESSIVE THIS SHIT IS IN MY
TRUCK, iPOD, AND THE DVD PLAYER TO.
I'M SO IMPRESSED MEECHY WELLS
- CRISHA CARS!~

nuthing is more banging right now, i'll call out names
if i got to, NO ARTIST has anything banging out
right now than YOUNG JOKER on dat FUNERAL
MUSIC, trust we know.... we just left BWS!

NO ARTIST! I'M A SAY IT AGAIN!
NAUGHTY NIKKI~KOLE

"WE ARE THE NEW WEST GIRLS"

funny that you're making an account to post such things  :laugh:
and you created a myspace space, and deleted not long after that  :D