Author Topic: DJ QUIK DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP  (Read 3881 times)

MarshColin

Re: DJ QUIK DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 05:11:26 PM »
now lets see who leaks music that isnt mine.....waiting..... still waiting..... anyone of u ballers always running ur mouths want to come thru with some unreleased exclusives??

Hey CaughtUp, is there a studio version of the "Loc'ed Out Hood - Live G-Funk Remix"? 

not that i know about, i think it was just for that concert. i also got an instrumental were he redid tonite. not sure if it was for a concert or for some cd that he never put out.

I know that when he performs Tonite at concerts he uses a different beat. It's pretty much the same but it's got more elements from the sampled song in there. Like that sick ass intro. Is this what you are talking about or is it different?

D Breezy

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »
its probably the same one, it just uses more of the kleeer sample in the beginning and sounds more remastered. i think there are a couple more differences but nuthin major
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 05:16:48 PM »
Thanks Homie

MarshColin

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »
its probably the same one, it just uses more of the kleeer sample in the beginning and sounds more remastered. i think there are a couple more differences but nuthin major

Ya that's it. I like this version better.

~Lucien~

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 07:12:36 PM »

up it  :)

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »
thankz!

Elko187

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 01:27:46 AM »

up it  :)

Word. Im assuming its the version thats on the Visualism DVD. Sounds alot more dope IMO  8)

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 05:36:25 AM »
Nice one

DJSpin

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 07:21:09 AM »
now lets see who leaks music that isnt mine.....waiting..... still waiting..... anyone of u ballers always running ur mouths want to come thru with some unreleased exclusives??

Hey CaughtUp, is there a studio version of the "Loc'ed Out Hood - Live G-Funk Remix"? 

not that i know about, i think it was just for that concert. i also got an instrumental were he redid tonite. not sure if it was for a concert or for some cd that he never put out.

hows that intrumental sound quality wise?   i was watchin the Rap'N Live dvd the other day and noticed that the sounds in the beignning of tonight were alot more ...how can i see... soothing maybe?   well i figured it was just a remastered sound because all my versions of tonight dont sound that good.   Any chance of hooking up that instrumental tho those who contributed $ to the project??

~Lucien~

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 07:25:30 AM »
you can hear the different ''tonite'' version on the live @ HOB album too...

DJSpin

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »
you can hear the different ''tonite'' version on the live @ HOB album too...

well thats completely live intstrumentation right?   i wanna find an mp3 of the whole beat with the crisper sound

smegma

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
Man, those live tracks are dope as hell! It really makes me wanna see DJ Quik live in concert. I've only seen him DJ-ing for The Game :( Hopefully he'll have a show in L.A. when I'm coming over in July.