Author Topic: Beat cd.(need help)  (Read 110 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beat cd.(need help)
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:07:58 AM »
Where can i submit my beats to such artists as (young bucks company,sha-moneyxl) ect...if anybody knows please let me know.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Beat cd.(need help)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »
Your best chance is to know the people yourself and get thier email.. but they should have someone from g-unit who shops beats.. or buys beats.. and if you wanna get your name known.. you should give out those beats for free at first.. since I do this for a living.. I gotta tell you there is nothing worse than a no-name producer who wants $1000 for a beat... Shit even $100.. get your name up... then comes the money.. dont be stupid to how the game works..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »
Your best chance is to know the people yourself and get thier email.. but they should have someone from g-unit who shops beats.. or buys beats.. and if you wanna get your name known.. you should give out those beats for free at first.. since I do this for a living.. I gotta tell you there is nothing worse than a no-name producer who wants $1000 for a beat... Shit even $100.. get your name up... then comes the money.. dont be stupid to how the game works..

Props for the Info!!!

Best of Luck with all you do,thanks for the advice too!
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

MarshColin

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 07:24:06 PM »
Sha Money chooses all the beats that G-Unit artists hear. He will go through demos and hand select the ones he likes, and then number the cd's and give them to the artist. The artist has no idea who produced what. I like how they do that.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 04:19:45 AM »
Sha Money chooses all the beats that G-Unit artists hear. He will go through demos and hand select the ones he likes, and then number the cd's and give them to the artist. The artist has no idea who produced what. I like how they do that.
Plus it gives people a chance.

Amplified

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 10:15:18 PM »
you really just gotta get out and meet people. one relationship leads to another. music conferences and seminars are are a good place to network if your just starting out. definitely check out Sha Money's Conference in Phoenix next month. (www.moneymanagementxl.com) hand out cd's if you want, but I've found that getting cards and contact info from people your interested in getting down with works better for me. they get so many demos that they usually wont even go through em. Get their info then hit em in a few weeks to follow up and see if theyre interested in hearing some music.

everyone wants to produce these days and u got people like souljah boy making beats on his family pc in the den that are gettin grammy nods. makes it seem way too easy. so just stay on your music.. continue learning your equipment and study all kinds of music so you can incorporate a wide range of sounds..