Author Topic: The Game Sentenced to 60 days in jail  (Read 394 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: The Game Sentenced to 60 days in jail
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »
it wasnt a kid.......lmao, just cuz it says "school" doesnt mean that only children play there, hell, "school" coulda meant college, damn some of yall are real thickheaded

Dude was 17
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

messi19

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »
it wasnt a kid.......lmao, just cuz it says "school" doesnt mean that only children play there, hell, "school" coulda meant college, damn some of yall are real thickheaded

Dude was 17

Damn really? Im not with that or anything but its funny how when Yayo supposedly slapped Henchamns kids people were all with it, not sayin on Dubcc cuz i dont remember what u niggas said but on every other site out there.

Why did he punch dude? Was dude talkin greazy and shit? Shit im 18 but if a 17 year old tryna act all hardbody disrespectin cats then beat his ass, if that wasnt the case though then you're wrong. 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 08:50:33 PM by messi19 »

SGV

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »
I'm sure Game has a good lawyer who worked a deal with a guilty plea. I'm sure he/she got the DA to drop most of the charges and they submitted a guilty plea for a lesser charge. And since he's more than likely doing County time, even if he did do 4 months, they're only doing like 50 to 60% right now and that's at a max. If he was sentenced to 60 days, dude will more likely be out in a month tops. If he even does that much time.

Really no need to be worried about getting new music from dude. He'll be out in no time.