Author Topic: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????  (Read 1797 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »
:sign_banhim: :sign_banhim :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:

LOL I agree dude is a moron. The difference is Pac never apologized the next day and did shit like put starts and butterflies on his face.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »
The 2 weren't even close. 2Pac always came of as smarter and more insightful then The Game ever has. When you read or listen to any of Pac's interviews, he always seemed to speak some real shit. Pac's personality always seemed so real and natural. Game on the other hand, always tries too hard to show how tough he is. And he is always saying something stupid or contradictory to something he previously said. He just doesn't seem too smart. They defiantly both rep the fuck out of the West Coast and had a cocky edge. But aside from that they are completely different.

jbel1021

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »
The 2 weren't even close. 2Pac always came of as smarter and more insightful then The Game ever has. When you read or listen to any of Pac's interviews, he always seemed to speak some real shit. Pac's personality always seemed so real and natural. Game on the other hand, always tries too hard to show how tough he is. And he is always saying something stupid or contradictory to something he previously said. He just doesn't seem too smart. They defiantly both rep the fuck out of the West Coast and had a cocky edge. But aside from that they are completely different.

+1 for speaking some real shit. 8)

messi19

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 11:09:13 PM »

Nah, the thing is people take everything people like 50 & Game says TOOOOOOO seriosly. Look at u sayin "always sayin something stupid", but maybe he doesnt take it as serious as u, cuz ive seen a couple of video interviews and dude is pretty articulate.
And people always wanna say act more tough, how? Is he sayin "look at my hood nigga, im a cedar block piru banger, nigga fuck that nigga im a real hood nigga", nah he always says "i dont give a fuck about them" or whateva. but people always say that cuz once again ppl like 50 and Game speak their opinion with that "i dont give a fuck" attitude.  So I guess u can say 2pac spoke more how he felt while Game & 50 have more of the "i dont give a fuck" attitude which make it seem like they wanna be tough . But also like i said, people take everything they say very seriosusly, almost like they cant even joke. Like iIve seen dude speak pretty articulate, but i aing gonna post no god damn interviews and shit FUCK THAT LMAO but its whateva though.

For example, that nigga Plies..if u saw a interview u would probably say "that nigga stupid" but then when u look at it dude went to a school were u had to have very good grades and "smarts" to get in and whatnot. What im sayin with that is, ppl seem to judge these rap dudes 2 quickly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 11:18:42 PM »

Nah, the thing is people take everything people like 50 & Game says TOOOOOOO seriosly. Look at u sayin "always sayin something stupid", but maybe he doesnt take it as serious as u, cuz ive seen a couple of video interviews and dude is pretty articulate.
And people always wanna say act more tough, how? Is he sayin "look at my hood nigga, im a cedar block piru banger, nigga fuck that nigga im a real hood nigga", nah he always says "i dont give a fuck about them" or whateva. but people always say that cuz once again ppl like 50 and Game speak their opinion with that "i dont give a fuck" attitude.  So I guess u can say 2pac spoke more how he felt while Game & 50 have more of the "i dont give a fuck" attitude which make it seem like they wanna be tough . But also like i said, people take everything they say very seriosusly, almost like they cant even joke. Like iIve seen dude speak pretty articulate, but i aing gonna post no god damn interviews and shit FUCK THAT LMAO but its whateva though.

For example, that nigga Plies..if u saw a interview u would probably say "that nigga stupid" but then when u look at it dude went to a school were u had to have very good grades and "smarts" to get in and whatnot. What im sayin with that is, ppl seem to judge these rap dudes 2 quickly.
Actually Game use to always talk about how much of a gang banger he is and how it's "Compton" all day. Like after an interviewer asked him about Triple H suing him, what was the Game's response? I quote "Man f*** them! Compton." <--That was his exact response. Or on the beef 3 DVD when they interviewed Game and Yukmouth about their beef, Yuk went into detail about what happened and how the situation came out, and the Game was just throwing out insults. I think Game is a great rapper, but he just tries too hard.

kingston

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »
just..no

Lucifuge

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »
pac is no gangsta:).
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

messi19

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 12:06:02 AM »

And people always wanna say act more tough, how? Is he sayin "look at my hood nigga, im a cedar block piru banger, nigga fuck that nigga im a real hood nigga", nah he always says "i dont give a fuck about them" or whateva. but people always say that cuz once again ppl like 50 and Game speak their opinion with that "i dont give a fuck" attitude.  So I guess u can say 2pac spoke more how he felt while Game & 50 have more of the "i dont give a fuck" attitude which make it seem like they wanna be tough . But also like i said, people take everything they say very seriosusly, almost like they cant even joke. Like iIve seen dude speak pretty articulate, but i aing gonna post no god damn interviews and shit FUCK THAT LMAO but its whateva though.

Actually Game use to always talk about how much of a gang banger he is and how it's "Compton" all day. Like after an interviewer asked him about Triple H suing him, what was the Game's response? I quote "Man f*** them! Compton." <--That was his exact response. Or on the beef 3 DVD when they interviewed Game and Yukmouth about their beef, Yuk went into detail about what happened and how the situation came out, and the Game was just throwing out insults. I think Game is a great rapper, but he just tries too hard.

But that was when he was a youngin in the game, EVERY rapper is like that when they first come out, especially when u rappin about gangsta shit. Look at 50 cent, Look at Spider, Buck etc etc even Dr Dre and the list could go on and on. So because he says "fuck them, compton" he's stupid? He already answered that question a million times thats why, what can he say about a dude suing him really? U see what i mean, ppl take everything they say so seriously, liike every sentence need to be perfect (not sayin u) and shit or else niggas sayin this rapper dumb, that rapper dumb. The nigga just dont give a fuck thats what it is. When u look at the interviews he did on that Doctors Advocate DVD and that Waist deep interview dude spoke real spit. And in reality wouldnt u say that Pac "tried to hard" also then? He was talkin WAAAAAAAAAY more shit than Game, and so was/is 50.

Matter fact, fuck this i dont know why we're even talkin about this LMAO. Bottom line is IMO Game REMINDS me of Pac i dont give a fuck what yall say. Ask around out there and people will tell u the same, not that he's exactly like Pac or anything, but REMINDS/RESEMBLES Pac with his swagger.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »
I know I may get a lot of hate for this, but just remember its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!

I was just thinkin bout this the other day when I was bangin' Doctor's advocate, shit is a classic to me I'm always bumpin the shit but anyways. I was thinkin' to me Game is like the modern day 2pac, he riding for the west like no other on Doc advocate he ain't even try do no hit songs wit popular beats jus chose fuckin that dope west coast shit. Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha. Goin up against whole of G-unit etc

And in that way he kinda remind me a lot of Pac, I'm not saying he as good as Pac or anything like that but he def is dope as fuck and just kinda reminds me of him. anyone feel same way?

also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball
so does 50 cent remind you of pac too? remember and you said "Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha" and really what is west coast shit? saying lo riders 50 times saying dre's name on all songs, and you are always bump'n dr's adv huh, so i take it you like saying dre's name alot to huh,and remember "its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!" well only about saying lo riders and dre's name hahahha, and WEST COAST MUSIC IS MORE THEN JUST SOME GANGSTA BEATS AND TRACCS,stop disrespecting the coast with that bullshit, and play some "now your mine" by gangstarr when you play ball  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2008, 12:11:10 AM »
haha most of these kids defending 2pac were still in fucking diapers when pac was killed...

messi19

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »
haha most of these kids defending 2pac were still in fucking diapers when pac was killed...

EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYIN! I mean i was only like 5-6 years old when Pac died (RIP) so im just judjing as far as what ive seen of Pac and how i think about it but god damn wheneva someone puts his name along with another rapper they get all upset and shit. Calm down. Just say YES, if he u think that he REMINDS u of Pac in some way or NO, if u dont. I mean u can explain way and all that shit but damn people gettin all freaked on dude.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 12:16:13 AM by messi19 »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

jbel1021

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »

I was 8 years old.

Just thought I'd share. lol

messi19

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 12:19:24 AM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell

nigga calm down with yo cryin ass. All he's sayin is that often Game says whateva he wanna say and u talkin about G-Unot and i dont know what.
this nigga be all upset and shit, calm down. and btw WESTCOAST is GANGSTA SHIT, FUCK what u think.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »
also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball
that's the first song i've heard from Game. playin NBA Live 04.