Author Topic: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????  (Read 1795 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 12:39:33 AM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell

nigga calm down with yo cryin ass. All he's sayin is that often Game says whateva he wanna say and u talkin about G-Unot and i dont know what.
this nigga be all upset and shit, calm down. and btw WESTCOAST is GANGSTA SHIT, FUCK what u think.
^^^hahahhaha,westcoast is not just gangsta shit you lil clown. and game says the same shit you stupid fucc,g-unot,i'm sorry,i wasn't talking bout jigga,oh yeah i am,dre 100 times,lo rider,i'm a blood? wow thats really speaking from the heart hahahaha,and why you so passionate when it comes to game? just be the fan that you are and roll lil lady yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 12:47:34 AM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell

nigga calm down with yo cryin ass. All he's sayin is that often Game says whateva he wanna say and u talkin about G-Unot and i dont know what.
this nigga be all upset and shit, calm down. and btw WESTCOAST is GANGSTA SHIT, FUCK what u think.
^^^hahahhaha,westcoast is not just gangsta shit you lil clown. and game says the same shit you stupid fucc,g-unot,i'm sorry,i wasn't talking bout jigga,oh yeah i am,dre 100 times,lo rider,i'm a blood? wow thats really speaking from the heart hahahaha,and why you so passionate when it comes to game? just be the fan that you are and roll lil lady yell

Im his biggest faaaaaan..u mad? WESTCOAST GANGSTA SHIT...gyeaaaaaah! LOL at u bein mad and shit. And stop with that yell/equal gay bullshit u be doin. Games mixtapes >>> Your life u mad?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 12:51:17 AM by messi19 »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 01:07:35 AM »
also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

Nah, I don't agree on this topic, but I do have 'can't stop me'. One of Game's dopest tracks IMO.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7466158064fab2/

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2008, 01:22:21 AM »
also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

Nah, I don't agree on this topic, but I do have 'can't stop me'. One of Game's dopest tracks IMO.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7466158064fab2/

thanks man, this track is awesome

also to the other peeps in the thread getting hell mad, I ain't say he pac I just said he reminded me of pac and he obviously don't remind hardly anybody else of pac like i thought he would, but seriously why do u guys give a fuck to the point u tryin to talk me down

I mean even if yall know way more about west coast music than me or whatever who gives a fuck, I just enjoy listening to the music and  jus wanted to share an opinion

by the way that ain't addressing everybody just the peeps that are blatantly hating cause of my opinion

Elko187

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:22 AM »
No

Both speak from different perspectives. Pac barely mentions any rappers that influenced him whereas Game always gives props.

messi19

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »

No Teflon

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 02:09:23 AM »
The 2 weren't even close. 2Pac always came of as smarter and more insightful then The Game ever has. When you read or listen to any of Pac's interviews, he always seemed to speak some real shit. Pac's personality always seemed so real and natural. Game on the other hand, always tries too hard to show how tough he is. And he is always saying something stupid or contradictory to something he previously said. He just doesn't seem too smart. They defiantly both rep the fuck out of the West Coast and had a cocky edge. But aside from that they are completely different.

Its called being a hardhead...And Game just acts liek that coz dude will never back down from anybody...And fuck anybody...Never Back Down, NEver back, now let the Bone thugs Back, SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!

ANd for being Smarter, Game managed to Launch some huge ass business endorments to lead him to 11 mils in 2006, just 1 year, Not to mention buying some Real Estate in 2007, Hollywood Mansion Club, where Taydoe had his Party, where 2 pac couldnt even have money becoz Suge was cutting him, he had to pay lawyers shit, 99% of his shows were being cancelled, No Tour outside Europe, that wasnt even considerable, Few shoiws like House of Blues and shit,

So, to anwer ur question, Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pac Shakur, businesswise, Game might act like a fool, but dude aint that stupid, and 2pac wouldnt even Be able to come out with his own Sneaker line,...

And yes to the thread starter, u are asking some Idiots a question, 99% of them are not older than 12....Yes, Game does act like 2pac, In terms of Running loose...

For example, Game=2pac, 50 cent=Gay Z....Game plays ball all the time, my homie Ricky sees him in LA all the time, Boo Boo is in his house on Anablics, Testosterone Boosters locked up...

Game waks the earth and aint scared, just like 2 pac did, and watch Game get killed and Gay z, Master P, Puffy will cut their heads off for Games Samples and masters...

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »
Game groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim:

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »
He sorta reminds me of pac cos he on that fuck the world shit. I do have that song somewhere. I'll try to find it for you.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 09:22:03 AM »
the only thing game and pac have in common is theyre black

HEC

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 09:39:16 AM »
completely different artists, Pac was like a poet first and foremost, not that I don't enjoy Game's music because he is definitely a very dope MC when he delivers his raps

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »
lol @ game rapping from the heart.. bla bla WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT SHIT??  go listen to games raps with JT hahah now i aint hating on game but come the fuck on rapping wise he jacked that from pac Dr dre who came out of Death ROW polished the shit out of GAME not to mention game also had help from eminem and 50 on how to RAP

and doctors advocate comes no where NEAR even though its MORE modern than the sound/sonic quality both Vocally and Chorus wise to his first album the documentary go make the comparisons yourself.. game notably took a step down when he dislodged himself from aftermath

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »
lol @ game rapping from the heart.. bla bla WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT SHIT??  go listen to games raps with JT hahah now i aint hating on game but come the fuck on rapping wise he jacked that from pac Dr dre who came out of Death ROW polished the shit out of GAME not to mention game also had help from eminem and 50 on how to RAP

and doctors advocate comes no where NEAR even though its MORE modern than the sound/sonic quality both Vocally and Chorus wise to his first album the documentary go make the comparisons yourself.. game notably took a step down when he dislodged himself from aftermath

fó me doctors advocate is the best...all rappers is stealing from others ::)

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2008, 10:47:03 AM »
Game groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim:

get a life

messi19

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 11:16:02 AM »

LOL are u fo real? Of course he got different things from them, thats why he mentiones them in his songs and everybody gets influenced by other rappers. And u act like if it werent for Pac nobody would rap from the heart, cmon dawg. Pac inspired alot of people, just like Dre. And Games skills is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more improved now, and he has way more control over his music but IMO what he lost when he left Aftermath, was that "special beat" from Dre that can sell. U know like a "How We Do", "In Da Club" and shit like that. And just cuz The Documentary was better in your opinion doesnt mean he's fallen off or that his 2nd album wasnt as good (in your opinion) just because he left Aftermath. Sometimes albums (especielly if its the 2nd one) just doesnt come out the way people want it.

But IMO The Documentary > YKWII Vol. 3 & 4 (lyrics, flow and everything way better but still The Doc is a westcoast classic IMO) > Doctors Advocate > Ghost Unit (also better lyrics, flow and all that but DA was tight).