Author Topic: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????  (Read 1794 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »
^^ you cant compare game to pac, pac pioneered that shit game got his whole shit from pac.. pac inspired alot of people to get tatooes across they stomach, tatooes everywhere, bandanas and using being a thug as a marketing plan.. oh yea he also inspired people to bite his rappin/rhyme scheme style 

he didnt just lose a special beat he lost whats most important to an artist MUSICAL DIRECTION from everyone at Aftermath. dr dre is no longer there to say game those bars were ok but u need to go rewrite them bars...  Em, and especially 50 etc is no longer there to give creative input on games recordings within the aftermath circle .. remember game was a brand new launch artist/act with alot of hype surrounding him with the aftermath brand they had to tell him man that shit u was doin with JT tha fuck outa here with that shit go hang with 50 he'll teach you how to flow and harmonize using your voice on tracks, go holla at em hell tell you how to get your bars up

musically/sonically from a recording art perspective, game will never be able to make his record sound like an AFTERMATH recording, a documentary record.

and im not sayin that game is wack

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
Game can rap.

But he's nowhere near Pac's level! Not even on the radar son!

END OF DISCUSSION
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

K-9

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:20 PM »
No you dumbass 2pac >Spider Loc .

messi19

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »
^^ you cant compare game to pac, pac pioneered that shit game got his whole shit from pac.. pac inspired alot of people to get tatooes across they stomach, tatooes everywhere, bandanas and using being a thug as a marketing plan.. oh yea he also inspired people to bite his rappin/rhyme scheme style 

he didnt just lose a special beat he lost whats most important to an artist MUSICAL DIRECTION from everyone at Aftermath. dr dre is no longer there to say game those bars were ok but u need to go rewrite them bars...  Em, and especially 50 etc is no longer there to give creative input on games recordings within the aftermath circle .. remember game was a brand new launch artist/act with alot of hype surrounding him with the aftermath brand they had to tell him man that shit u was doin with JT tha fuck outa here with that shit go hang with 50 he'll teach you how to flow and harmonize using your voice on tracks, go holla at em hell tell you how to get your bars up

musically/sonically from a recording art perspective, game will never be able to make his record sound like an AFTERMATH recording, a documentary record.

and im not sayin that game is wack

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! HAHAHAHA where do u get these stories from? The only thing Dre said was yeah maybe rewrite lines and shit just like he did with 50, just like he did with Snoop, Eminem and all his other protoges. And also he told Game to change his voice. HAHA u talkin about 50 came in teachin him how to flow and harmonize? The only reason why Game stay with 50 was to get buzz. The nigga doesnt even harmonize fuck is u talkin about? Fairy tale stories as usual.

But what musical direction? U've heard 2 albums from him! Game said himself he had do re-do Doctors advocate when all the bullshit came about so thats why i might sound like it was rushed. But Doctors Advocate lyrics >>>>>> The Documentary so what are u talkin about? Eminem? Why u bringin in Eminem? He wasnt even involved in the project.

No Teflon

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »
Game groupie!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid: :sign_banhim:

Damn u really got time on ur hands pressing ban Him 30 times....

No Teflon

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »
lol @ game rapping from the heart.. bla bla WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT SHIT??  go listen to games raps with JT hahah now i aint hating on game but come the fuck on rapping wise he jacked that from pac Dr dre who came out of Death ROW polished the shit out of GAME not to mention game also had help from eminem and 50 on how to RAP

and doctors advocate comes no where NEAR even though its MORE modern than the sound/sonic quality both Vocally and Chorus wise to his first album the documentary go make the comparisons yourself.. game notably took a step down when he dislodged himself from aftermath

Well that just shows that Game has been Imptoving and Polishing skillz from JT Days to This day...and U are Game hater dude. Coz Game is on some Vioce shit, he can make different Flows and Voices and Really polished his skillz, Unlike Ur Favourite Rappers, I bet G Malone Soudns the same on Gangbang as on A track about Clubs and Girls. And other rappers..

Game been polishing skillz, Listen to a Dude on I am Chilling, Bay Bay BAy Remix and Streets Feat Bone thugs, 3 different Flows, He can Adjust his shit  to the Song and its Topic, Not many rappers can do that, Put Freeway for example...He will Rap-Yelling on 3 of them...

game notably took a step down when he dislodged himself from aftermath

Call me A Game Groupie but was it his FUKING CALL, IT WASNT EVEN DRE'S CAll U FUKING IGNORANT MORON.... SHit, that is the most Uneducated Comment ever, Do u know the whole Story behind it? I aint saying i do, but nigga, stfu...Its more like Jimmy fucked up with Boo Boo, coz Now Boo Boo is Dissing Jimmy and leaving and If Game stayed, he would still push Units with Dre and Stay for another 3-4 albums on the math Making Classing Shit...

No Teflon

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »
Damn, When i posted this essay, i really didnt scroll down, to see how much NauticalIce Posted, dude is on some Anti_Game shit, matter fact, by the way he types and the way he tries to Post educated shit and Digging deep down the Rap Style and Shit, i am beginning to think this is either Rass Kass Himself or Rass Kass'es Groupie, becoz his hate is Coming out of nowhere with signs of Analyizng shit...

Like Rass Kass, he is  a smart dude, and he took shots at Game very personally as he was studying Games shit and looking deep down into his shit...So, unlike Other rappers who said "FUCK GAME(LIL E,40 Glock), Rass Kass=NautIce are really on Games dick as it is their mission to go at him...

Watch out Messi, u might be dealing with a faggot that said he got hit by a bottle, and Ended up with Black eye, which he showed himself, on youtube,after 4 different made up stories...By 30 BWS niggaz at Private Fasion Party.... :'(

So watch out,

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2008, 02:40:27 PM »
I know I may get a lot of hate for this, but just remember its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!

I was just thinkin bout this the other day when I was bangin' Doctor's advocate, shit is a classic to me I'm always bumpin the shit but anyways. I was thinkin' to me Game is like the modern day 2pac, he riding for the west like no other on Doc advocate he ain't even try do no hit songs wit popular beats jus chose fuckin that dope west coast shit. Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha. Goin up against whole of G-unit etc

And in that way he kinda remind me a lot of Pac, I'm not saying he as good as Pac or anything like that but he def is dope as fuck and just kinda reminds me of him. anyone feel same way?

also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball

hell fucking no, game got good raps, but hes a fake man let a lone a fake gangbanger, this guy isnt close to what tupac was spittin, he was on that political tip. games on that fake la gangbanger tip.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »
WTF when did i say dre gave Game the boot

ima game hater?? haha if you say so, i know i bought both his cds did you?? nope prolly downloaded the shit

you dont understand do you?? go listen to this is how we do perfect text book example of 50s influence on game.. and just for shits and giggles go look up church for thugs so you can comprehend what my whole post is about, becuz you really dont know do you? you don't understand artistry and MUSIC

and all you game fans out there i know your passionate about your favorite artist, stop getting your feelings hurt! its a discussion and nobody is saying game is hitler, a transexual or the anti christ nobodys smearing dudes name

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »
better to be a game hater than a game groopie

messi19

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2008, 03:12:01 PM »
I know I may get a lot of hate for this, but just remember its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!

I was just thinkin bout this the other day when I was bangin' Doctor's advocate, shit is a classic to me I'm always bumpin the shit but anyways. I was thinkin' to me Game is like the modern day 2pac, he riding for the west like no other on Doc advocate he ain't even try do no hit songs wit popular beats jus chose fuckin that dope west coast shit. Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha. Goin up against whole of G-unit etc

And in that way he kinda remind me a lot of Pac, I'm not saying he as good as Pac or anything like that but he def is dope as fuck and just kinda reminds me of him. anyone feel same way?

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball

hell fucking no, game got good raps, but hes a fake man let a lone a fake gangbanger, this guy isnt close to what tupac was spittin, he was on that political tip. games on that fake la gangbanger tip.

see what i say..never put Pacs name beside another rappers, cuz they dont even read what u asked they just start gettin all upset and shit. Did he say that  Game is like Pac? He said does he he REMIND u of Pac, yes or no. How do u know Game a fake banger? Was 2pac a street nigga/gangbanger? Was Pac a gangbanger yet he yelled MOB, cuz we know he wasnt only talkin about Money Ova Bitches..i love Pac but god damn niggas loose their fuckin minds wheneva ppl mentions his name, calm down. N ive seen your comments before u a Game hater, so whateva u say is irrelevant. Its all good to have an opinion but u talkin about some other shit. U dont live in Compton so u dont know shit, just as i dont know shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »

see what i say..never put Pacs name beside another rappers, cuz they dont even read what u asked they just start gettin all upset and shit. Did he say that  Game is like Pac? He said does he he REMIND u of Pac, yes or no. How do u know Game a fake banger? Was 2pac a street nigga/gangbanger? Was Pac a gangbanger yet he yelled MOB, cuz we know he wasnt only talkin about Money Ova Bitches..i love Pac but god damn niggas loose their fuckin minds wheneva ppl mentions his name, calm down. N ive seen your comments before u a Game hater, sowhateva u say is irrelevant . Its all good to have an opinion but u talkin about some other shit. U dont live in Compton so u dont know shit, just as i dont know shit.

i sed he was  a real mutha fucka. lol so since i dont live in compton i dont know if mutha fuckas is fake or not?? game wasnt in no hood in high school nigga was playin 3rd strike streetfighter at community college. he was from compton, mayb messi i know what fake muthfuckas are by meeting fake muthafuckers.

lol u seen my comments before? lol if u look closely i dont diss on game for his skills, i diss on him cuz hes straight gay. if he was juz an average banger than he'd be the hood clown, look at his ass with his beef with 50 cent and all of his gay mutha fuckin tats. and per say he 50 cent was an average guy too.

No Teflon

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »
WTF when did i say dre gave Game the boot

ima game hater?? haha if you say so, i know i bought both his cds did you?? nope prolly downloaded the shit

you dont understand do you?? go listen to this is how we do perfect text book example of 50s influence on game.. and just for shits and giggles go look up church for thugs so you can comprehend what my whole post is about, becuz you really dont know do you? you don't understand artistry and MUSIC

and all you game fans out there i know your passionate about your favorite artist, stop getting your feelings hurt! its a discussion and nobody is saying game is hitler, a transexual or the anti christ nobodys smearing dudes name

50 cent wrote the hook for church for thugs, How we do was a 50 cents Song, Game didnt come up with that idea, 50 cent co exec produced the album as well as Dre, he told Game what to say, what not to say, what tracks to cut off, Aim Ya Gunz was cut off the DOC as 50 didnt liek Cassidy, TD was 50 cents and Dre'sproject, Rhyming there was being watched by Dre and 50, as Game was the most Promising Member in G unit, hence time, money and effort was spent was Tripled if not 10 times more than was spent and everybody was happy?

Why u actin like 50 helpd Game and didnt get nohting back? its like Eminem, i can tell the same to u, Dont push me was Eminems song, it was released as a Straight from THe Lab or Dont call me Marshal Bootleg way before 50 cent, same with Patiently waiting, as GRODT was co Executed by Dre and Em....U think they are not happy? With money?

But seems like A student of 50 cent and Dre, was a hardhead and at the moment, today,m 08, Why you hate the Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 cents Work, His Co Produced Work on Banks, yayo, Bucks or Mobb Deeps Have a party or outta Control Cubbly Poppy shit...

One Games song, every line of it has the most meaningfull message thru the whole song than 50 cents and Gunits work most combined...

See, the thing about ur hating ass is that u are digging up the Past and we are Looking up for the Future, Games Last work, YKWII Vol 4, and Probably LAX Will shit on ur Opinion.................................Rass Kass....

Dont dig up the future, Game is inly moving Forward, he maybe Went \a lil too west coast and Raw on DA with 64 and Chronic, but thats what he wanted, and he is still improving Every day!

Look up for the future, and admit it..Dude is the Truth!

messi19

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2008, 04:35:35 PM »

see what i say..never put Pacs name beside another rappers, cuz they dont even read what u asked they just start gettin all upset and shit. Did he say that  Game is like Pac? He said does he he REMIND u of Pac, yes or no. How do u know Game a fake banger? Was 2pac a street nigga/gangbanger? Was Pac a gangbanger yet he yelled MOB, cuz we know he wasnt only talkin about Money Ova Bitches..i love Pac but god damn niggas loose their fuckin minds wheneva ppl mentions his name, calm down. N ive seen your comments before u a Game hater, sowhateva u say is irrelevant . Its all good to have an opinion but u talkin about some other shit. U dont live in Compton so u dont know shit, just as i dont know shit.

i sed he was  a real mutha fucka. lol so since i dont live in compton i dont know if mutha fuckas is fake or not?? game wasnt in no hood in high school nigga was playin 3rd strike streetfighter at community college. he was from compton, mayb messi i know what fake muthfuckas are by meeting fake muthafuckers.

lol u seen my comments before? lol if u look closely i dont diss on game for his skills, i diss on him cuz hes straight gay. if he was juz an average banger than he'd be the hood clown, look at his ass with his beef with 50 cent and all of his gay mutha fuckin tats. and per say he 50 cent was an average guy too.

yeah fool..IVE U DIDNT LIVE/GREW UP WITH THESE RAPPERS U DONT KNOW SHIT. I already know what youre going to say, a friend told me who used to go with him at that college right? And didnt Game say he started hustlin when he got kicked out cuz his b-ball future was obiviously over.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 04:45:17 PM by messi19 »

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG