Author Topic: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????  (Read 1799 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Does The Game remind u of 2PAC????
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »
lol...no. :loco:

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell

nigga calm down with yo cryin ass. All he's sayin is that often Game says whateva he wanna say and u talkin about G-Unot and i dont know what.
this nigga be all upset and shit, calm down. and btw WESTCOAST is GANGSTA SHIT, FUCK what u think.
^^^hahahhaha,westcoast is not just gangsta shit you lil clown. and game says the same shit you stupid fucc,g-unot,i'm sorry,i wasn't talking bout jigga,oh yeah i am,dre 100 times,lo rider,i'm a blood? wow thats really speaking from the heart hahahaha,and why you so passionate when it comes to game? just be the fan that you are and roll lil lady yell

Im his biggest faaaaaan..u mad? WESTCOAST GANGSTA SHIT...gyeaaaaaah! LOL at u bein mad and shit. And stop with that yell/equal gay bullshit u be doin. Games mixtapes >>> Your life u mad?
please detach his nuts from your chin lil lady,and typing west gangsta shit in caps ain't gangsta hahaha,you's a clown,and who gets mad on the internet? e-thugs you got to love em hahahahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2008, 06:03:20 PM »
and how do you know that he speaks from the heart? you muthafuccas is something else,just say you are braille'n the equals music,i swear yall make it seem like he says shit thats mind blowing, i mean who can't say g-unot and mean it from there heart? hahahhaha, cats will do anything to find another person they can worship like pac smh yell

nigga calm down with yo cryin ass. All he's sayin is that often Game says whateva he wanna say and u talkin about G-Unot and i dont know what.
this nigga be all upset and shit, calm down. and btw WESTCOAST is GANGSTA SHIT, FUCK what u think.
^^^hahahhaha,westcoast is not just gangsta shit you lil clown. and game says the same shit you stupid fucc,g-unot,i'm sorry,i wasn't talking bout jigga,oh yeah i am,dre 100 times,lo rider,i'm a blood? wow thats really speaking from the heart hahahaha,and why you so passionate when it comes to game? just be the fan that you are and roll lil lady yell

Im his biggest faaaaaan..u mad? WESTCOAST GANGSTA SHIT...gyeaaaaaah! LOL at u bein mad and shit. And stop with that yell/equal gay bullshit u be doin. Games mixtapes >>> Your life u mad?
please detach his nuts from your chin lil lady,and typing west gangsta shit in caps ain't gangsta hahaha,you's a clown,and who gets mad on the internet? e-thugs you got to love em hahahahahaha yell

u maaaad uu maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..u dont have any fans u mad? :-*

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2008, 11:09:36 PM »
The 2 weren't even close. 2Pac always came of as smarter and more insightful then The Game ever has. When you read or listen to any of Pac's interviews, he always seemed to speak some real shit. Pac's personality always seemed so real and natural. Game on the other hand, always tries too hard to show how tough he is. And he is always saying something stupid or contradictory to something he previously said. He just doesn't seem too smart. They defiantly both rep the fuck out of the West Coast and had a cocky edge. But aside from that they are completely different.

Its called being a hardhead...And Game just acts liek that coz dude will never back down from anybody...And fuck anybody...Never Back Down, NEver back, now let the Bone thugs Back, SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!

ANd for being Smarter, Game managed to Launch some huge ass business endorments to lead him to 11 mils in 2006, just 1 year, Not to mention buying some Real Estate in 2007, Hollywood Mansion Club, where Taydoe had his Party, where 2 pac couldnt even have money becoz Suge was cutting him, he had to pay lawyers shit, 99% of his shows were being cancelled, No Tour outside Europe, that wasnt even considerable, Few shoiws like House of Blues and shit,

So, to anwer ur question, Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pac Shakur, businesswise, Game might act like a fool, but dude aint that stupid, and 2pac wouldnt even Be able to come out with his own Sneaker line,...

And yes to the thread starter, u are asking some Idiots a question, 99% of them are not older than 12....Yes, Game does act like 2pac, In terms of Running loose...

For example, Game=2pac, 50 cent=Gay Z....Game plays ball all the time, my homie Ricky sees him in LA all the time, Boo Boo is in his house on Anablics, Testosterone Boosters locked up...

Game waks the earth and aint scared, just like 2 pac did, and watch Game get killed and Gay z, Master P, Puffy will cut their heads off for Games Samples and masters...
Just cause you are smart business wise doesn't mean you have knowledge. Just listen to 2Pac talk about racial, social, religious, or political issues. He always brought in some excellent points on life in general. Game has never done that. He's made some attempts at it, especially when talking about how he almost got killed or his son and he usually comes off correct. But he tries to pull the tough guy act too often. Just look at him, he hardly ever smiles or says too many things positive.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 11:14:12 PM by Ted(dy) »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 12:10:25 AM »
also does anybody have the mp3 of THE GAME & FREDWRECK - CAN'T STOP ME

Nah, I don't agree on this topic, but I do have 'can't stop me'. One of Game's dopest tracks IMO.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7466158064fab2/
Props. This was the first song I ever heard from The Game when it was on NBA Live 04. It wasn't until a year later when Game became big that I realized that it was him though.

messi19

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 12:39:45 AM »
The 2 weren't even close. 2Pac always came of as smarter and more insightful then The Game ever has. When you read or listen to any of Pac's interviews, he always seemed to speak some real shit. Pac's personality always seemed so real and natural. Game on the other hand, always tries too hard to show how tough he is. And he is always saying something stupid or contradictory to something he previously said. He just doesn't seem too smart. They defiantly both rep the fuck out of the West Coast and had a cocky edge. But aside from that they are completely different.

Its called being a hardhead...And Game just acts liek that coz dude will never back down from anybody...And fuck anybody...Never Back Down, NEver back, now let the Bone thugs Back, SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!

ANd for being Smarter, Game managed to Launch some huge ass business endorments to lead him to 11 mils in 2006, just 1 year, Not to mention buying some Real Estate in 2007, Hollywood Mansion Club, where Taydoe had his Party, where 2 pac couldnt even have money becoz Suge was cutting him, he had to pay lawyers shit, 99% of his shows were being cancelled, No Tour outside Europe, that wasnt even considerable, Few shoiws like House of Blues and shit,

So, to anwer ur question, Game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pac Shakur, businesswise, Game might act like a fool, but dude aint that stupid, and 2pac wouldnt even Be able to come out with his own Sneaker line,...

And yes to the thread starter, u are asking some Idiots a question, 99% of them are not older than 12....Yes, Game does act like 2pac, In terms of Running loose...

For example, Game=2pac, 50 cent=Gay Z....Game plays ball all the time, my homie Ricky sees him in LA all the time, Boo Boo is in his house on Anablics, Testosterone Boosters locked up...

Game waks the earth and aint scared, just like 2 pac did, and watch Game get killed and Gay z, Master P, Puffy will cut their heads off for Games Samples and masters...
Just cause you are smart business wise doesn't mean you have knowledge. Just listen to 2Pac talk about racial, social, religious, or political issues. He always brought in some excellent points on life in general. Game has never done that. He's made some attempts at it, especially when talking about how he almost got killed or his son and he usually comes off correct. But he tries to pull the tough guy act too often. Just look at him, he hardly ever smiles or says too many things positive.

But at the same time who are u to say that thats a "tough guy" act? maybe thats who he is. Or maybe u right. I mean we can sit here and gossip all day, but bottom line is this thread won't go nowhere either way so yall might as well just close it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 12:44:45 AM »
I know I may get a lot of hate for this, but just remember its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!

I was just thinkin bout this the other day when I was bangin' Doctor's advocate, shit is a classic to me I'm always bumpin the shit but anyways. I was thinkin' to me Game is like the modern day 2pac, he riding for the west like no other on Doc advocate he ain't even try do no hit songs wit popular beats jus chose fuckin that dope west coast shit. Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha. Goin up against whole of G-unit etc

And in that way he kinda remind me a lot of Pac, I'm not saying he as good as Pac or anything like that but he def is dope as fuck and just kinda reminds me of him. anyone feel same way?

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball

hell fucking no, game got good raps, but hes a fake man let a lone a fake gangbanger, this guy isnt close to what tupac was spittin, he was on that political tip. games on that fake la gangbanger tip.

u wonna say pac was a real gangsta and gangbanger
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2008, 04:00:12 AM »

you dont know shit!! cause in interwie you se him make fun.... pac is still one of kind :)

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »
Game is nothing like 2pac. they're both different

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »
In terms of repping the West then yes I'd say Game is only second all-time to 2Pac. Game is holding us down at a time where the entire industry is blackballing us.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »
I know I may get a lot of hate for this, but just remember its my opinion I ain't statin facts!!!!

I was just thinkin bout this the other day when I was bangin' Doctor's advocate, shit is a classic to me I'm always bumpin the shit but anyways. I was thinkin' to me Game is like the modern day 2pac, he riding for the west like no other on Doc advocate he ain't even try do no hit songs wit popular beats jus chose fuckin that dope west coast shit. Also he don't give a fuck and just beefs wit whoever haha. Goin up against whole of G-unit etc

And in that way he kinda remind me a lot of Pac, I'm not saying he as good as Pac or anything like that but he def is dope as fuck and just kinda reminds me of him. anyone feel same way?

that song, its probably the best basketball song i ever heard, I wanna bang the shit out of it while I play ball

hell fucking no, game got good raps, but hes a fake man let a lone a fake gangbanger, this guy isnt close to what tupac was spittin, he was on that political tip. games on that fake la gangbanger tip.

see what i say..never put Pacs name beside another rappers, cuz they dont even read what u asked they just start gettin all upset and shit. Did he say that  Game is like Pac? He said does he he REMIND u of Pac, yes or no. How do u know Game a fake banger? Was 2pac a street nigga/gangbanger? Was Pac a gangbanger yet he yelled MOB, cuz we know he wasnt only talkin about Money Ova Bitches..i love Pac but god damn niggas loose their fuckin minds wheneva ppl mentions his name, calm down. N ive seen your comments before u a Game hater, sowhateva u say is irrelevant . Its all good to have an opinion but u talkin about some other shit. U dont live in Compton so u dont know shit, just as i dont know shit.

i sed he was  a real mutha fucka. lol so since i dont live in compton i dont know if mutha fuckas is fake or not?? game wasnt in no hood in high school nigga was playin 3rd strike streetfighter at community college. he was from compton, mayb messi i know what fake muthfuckas are by meeting fake muthafuckers.

lol u seen my comments before? lol if u look closely i dont diss on game for his skills, i diss on him cuz hes straight gay. if he was juz an average banger than he'd be the hood clown, look at his ass with his beef with 50 cent and all of his gay mutha fuckin tats. and per say he 50 cent was an average guy too.

yeah fool..IVE U DIDNT LIVE/GREW UP WITH THESE RAPPERS U DONT KNOW SHIT. I already know what youre going to say, a friend told me who used to go with him at that college right? And didnt Game say he started hustlin when he got kicked out cuz his b-ball future was obiviously over.

i dont have to grow up wit this fool, the way he talks and acts juz defines himself.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

messi19

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 02:06:49 PM »

see what i say..never put Pacs name beside another rappers, cuz they dont even read what u asked they just start gettin all upset and shit. Did he say that  Game is like Pac? He said does he he REMIND u of Pac, yes or no. How do u know Game a fake banger? Was 2pac a street nigga/gangbanger? Was Pac a gangbanger yet he yelled MOB, cuz we know he wasnt only talkin about Money Ova Bitches..i love Pac but god damn niggas loose their fuckin minds wheneva ppl mentions his name, calm down. N ive seen your comments before u a Game hater, sowhateva u say is irrelevant . Its all good to have an opinion but u talkin about some other shit. U dont live in Compton so u dont know shit, just as i dont know shit.

i sed he was  a real mutha fucka. lol so since i dont live in compton i dont know if mutha fuckas is fake or not?? game wasnt in no hood in high school nigga was playin 3rd strike streetfighter at community college. he was from compton, mayb messi i know what fake muthfuckas are by meeting fake muthafuckers.

lol u seen my comments before? lol if u look closely i dont diss on game for his skills, i diss on him cuz hes straight gay. if he was juz an average banger than he'd be the hood clown, look at his ass with his beef with 50 cent and all of his gay mutha fuckin tats. and per say he 50 cent was an average guy too.

yeah fool..IVE U DIDNT LIVE/GREW UP WITH THESE RAPPERS U DONT KNOW SHIT. I already know what youre going to say, a friend told me who used to go with him at that college right? And didnt Game say he started hustlin when he got kicked out cuz his b-ball future was obiviously over.

i dont have to grow up wit this fool, the way he talks and acts juz defines himself.

haha what? nigga please.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 02:11:31 PM »
teflon you've seen the light, you've paid homage. all i was trying to get you to do  ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2008, 02:15:38 PM »
I dont think dude is talkin about his music and that, i think dude is talkin about the way Game carries himself and shit like dat.
I unno, at least what i feel Game resembles to Pac is that he always says whateva he wanna say.

yeah thats what I was thinkin
they both wild
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »
I dont think dude is talkin about his music and that, i think dude is talkin about the way Game carries himself and shit like dat.
I unno, at least what i feel Game resembles to Pac is that he always says whateva he wanna say.

yeah thats what I was thinkin
they both wild

but the thing is tupac did say wtvr he did want to say without making himself look like an idiot and contradicting himself. i mean first of all what was with all that g-unit beef that was juz damn retarded. 2nd of all his ugly ass tatoos that he keeps gettin blasted over cuz him himself knows its whack,

the way game talks, the guy juz aint real. hes one of those fellas that think their hard cuz they black but they juz get punkd when shit gets thick ( i may be wrong be he really acts like em).

im not talking about his skills or anything, but character and charisma wise hes nothing like tupac nether the less his skills. mayb u can compare the role he has in the westcoast wit pac back n the days but besides that hell no.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.