Author Topic: Warzone mixtape finally coming this week...  (Read 729 times)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Warzone mixtape finally coming this week...
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 10:57:38 AM »
Cover? Amateurish shit..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »
what the fuck is with that spelling of eiht's name?

it was typed with a Russian imported keyboard

haha damn!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
The cover does look a little cheap but the music is all I really care about.

I will peep this out.

Props on the Info Lu 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »
the cover aint good but in all honesty thats not important if there giving it away.

Looking forward to listening to the mixtape !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2008, 04:43:20 PM »
the cover aint good but in all honesty thats not important if there giving it away.

exactly...its a FREE download. i actually forgot all about Warzone and Western Union though. I just want some good music

SGV

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 04:47:55 PM »

exactly...its a FREE download. i actually forgot all about Warzone and Western Union though. I just want some good music

Look at Bishop, Omar Cruz...

They put out Free Downloads, but at least they put decent Artwork to go with it. Packaging does make a difference. Think about it. If some kid who's never heard of Eiht, Goldie or Kam sees this floating around the net, the cover may keep him from even peeping the music. If the cover is wack, can you imagine the music? People have that mentality. The Music biz is not just about the music, it's the complete package that is sold to the public. Artists have to understand that...

~Lucien~

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »

They put out Free Downloads, but at least they put decent Artwork to go with it. Packaging does make a difference. Think about it. If some kid who's never heard of Eiht, Goldie or Kam sees this floating around the net, the cover may keep him from even peeping the music. If the cover is wack, can you imagine the music? People have that mentality. The Music biz is not just about the music, it's the complete package that is sold to the public. Artists have to understand that...

yup

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 05:31:53 PM »
I hear all of that... but honestly there hasn't been a cover nice or bad that I've kept. They have all been sent to the same bin.  :)

Let's see what Jazzy sends next tho..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »
who fuckin cares about a cover...I don't sit there and stare at my album covers.  I mean a cool album cover is cool and all, but I could really care less.  I'd much rather have a dope album with a half ass cover rather than a half ass album with a dope cover.  Nearly all early deathrow albums had pretty cheap album covers that were nothing special, yet they are dope ass albums.

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »
im lookin forward to hearing this, i really like the shit they had on big squeeze.  The cover is kinda weak, they should have a cover like dude said, some people will be turned off by some bullshit someone makes up, but for alot of people on this forum shit is gonna end up burnt with some shit written on it with a sharpie anyway, so fuck it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »

real shit!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.