Author Topic: 40 GLOCC CAUGHT ON TAPE KNOCKING SOME FOOL OUT!!!THE SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES!!!LOL  (Read 1913 times)

~Lucien~

40 glocc is in the same space as spider...

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
;D U CAN HEAR IT TOO  ;D DIS FOOL NOT LAYIN THERE FROM A PUSH  ;D I GO REPEAT AGAIN AND SMOKE WATCHIN IT 8)  ;D

Man, this is the most annoying, stupid shit ever... whenever this duccc opens his mouth. Don't you understand you're hurting 40 glocc more than helping him with your idiotic posts. Don't nobody want to be associated with you or your dumb ass remarks. I actually listen to some of 40 gloccs songs, but no normal intelligent person would want to be put in the same category as you... and that's you being a 40 glocc fan. So by being so stupid you're actually turning people away from listening to 40. If 40 glocc wants to get some decent fans he should knock you out!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks very setup to me as well. Like dude just fell over or somethin. I didn't see a swing or a punch or anything.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
HEHE ;D FUCK YOU FOOLS STILL FUNNY TO ME  ;D I DONT CARE IF HE FALL PUSHED OR TRIPED IM SMOKING  8) AND LAUGH SAME TIME  ;D DOESNT LOOK LIKE TRYIN TO BE HARD LOL VERY FUNNY  ;D

That was a fuckin setup!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
HEHE ;D FUCK YOU FOOLS STILL FUNNY TO ME  ;D I DONT CARE IF HE FALL PUSHED OR TRIPED IM SMOKING  8) AND LAUGH SAME TIME  ;D DOESNT LOOK LIKE TRYIN TO BE HARD LOL VERY FUNNY  ;D

LOL^^This Dude never disappoints!
As Regular as UPS!

**loser**
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG

As Regular as UPS!

**loser**

FOR FOOL THAT DONT CARE U TALK MUCH TOO ME  ;D YOU ARE FAN OF ME TALK TALK TALK U HATE THREAD SO MUCH LEAVE AND NEVER GO BACK HOMO!  :-*

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..

As Regular as UPS!

**loser**
y
FOR FOOL THAT DONT CARE U TALK MUCH TOO ME  ;D YOU ARE FAN OF ME TALK TALK TALK U HATE THREAD SO MUCH HOMO!  :-*

For FOOL,tHAT CAN"T SPEAK ENGLISH YOU MAKE ME HAPPY I  TAKE ENGLISH CLASS AND PASS!!
YES I AM A FAN OF YOU TALK<I LIKE TO SEE YOU KILL THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE LIKE SHE CAUGHT YOU WITH JACKING OFF TO 40 GLOCC!!

LEAVE AND NEVER GO BACK

^^LMAo This Dude sounds like 'Gollum' from LOTR **Decipher that* ;) ;)

40 Gloc is Alright Rapper, that's why I'm on this thread he is not bad..but that video is stupid and callous, more so callous and redundant as your incessant need to bump and Smoke to it and laugh...??

Says Much about your  mind-stake..but that's You!!..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

THIS NIGGA A FUCKIN RAPPER, AND TRIPS OVER A NIGGA IN HOLLYWOOD WEARIN RED..40 GLOCC AND ALL THESE MUFUCKAS ARE CLOOOWNS! REAL TALK THE NIGGA NEEDS TO GET HIS N/H.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:10:54 AM by messi19 »

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
LOL exactly what i said in another thread
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL exactly what i said in another thread
SAY THAT TO 40 G & SPIDER LOC FACE YOU WILL GET SLEEPY LIKE THE VIDEO ;D DO IT SO I CAN SMOKE  8) AND WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE  ;D

SGV

That was more of a knockdown, not a knockout. Dude didn't look laid out. But, you know, strength in numbers is a mutha... 40 had at least 8 to 10 people with him, that bummy dude had nobody.

ThaRealSupreme

LOL@ this grown ass man talkin like he's in kindergarden then got pushed to the ground like a victim in the damn sandbox. Damn you're supposed to be on Hollywood blvd lookin at the stars on the ground not on the ground lookin at the stars in the sky, get'cha self together.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
A crew full of dudes bullying around a drunken bum. . .damn that shit is hard.

Not.

K-9

THAT  WANNABE BLOOD ASKED FOR IT LOL DONT DONT THROW UP THE RED RAG FOOL .