Author Topic: 40 GLOCC CAUGHT ON TAPE KNOCKING SOME FOOL OUT!!!THE SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES!!!LOL  (Read 1877 times)

Soopahigh

that shit looks mad suspect if you ask me  ???
looks so fake... ::)

No Teflon

That was a fuckin setup!!

Yeah, wtf, why is the most annoying and pathetic publicity coming from Spider joke and 40 glock...Somebody go to hhboard and check out new interview with Hot Rod and Spider Joke, they are holding hands and shit, acting like a fuking Idiots...

I mean, G unit and their afiliates have been known for getting the most negative shit and most pathetic, like Yayo Onstage Doing stupid shit,50 kicking Hot Rod idiot off stage coz he didnt know the words for Wanksta,  and this?

When 40 glock Leaks this stuff on the net, dzunt he realise that u might get more Clownage than Publicity, if he did some UFC shit on 2 dudes walking at him with Red Rags, HELL YEAH, dude punched a dude in the stomach with 6 dudes behind him and The victim was backing down coz he was drunk and incontrol....

I just want Spider loc and 40 glock to drop on major and finally see how they do on soundscan so they can stop with this Publicity, its so annoying That I have to Respond...

I am puttin 16 000 on Spiders Head now...

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG

Yeah, wtf, why is the most annoying and pathetic publicity coming from Spider joke and 40 glock...Somebody go to hhboard and check out new interview with Hot Rod and Spider Joke, they are holding hands and shit, acting like a fuking Idiots...

I mean, G unit and their afiliates have been known for getting the most negative shit and most pathetic, like Yayo Onstage Doing stupid shit,50 kicking Hot Rod idiot off stage coz he didnt know the words for Wanksta,  and this?

When 40 glock Leaks this stuff on the net, dzunt he realise that u might get more Clownage than Publicity, if he did some UFC shit on 2 dudes walking at him with Red Rags, HELL YEAH, dude punched a dude in the stomach with 6 dudes behind him and The victim was backing down coz he was drunk and incontrol....

I just want Spider loc and 40 glock to drop on major and finally see how they do on soundscan so they can stop with this Publicity, its so annoying That I have to Respond...

HEHE!! JELOUSY  ;D ,,HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUUUUUCK OUT!! 8) REALLY FUNNY!!DONT LOOK LIKE HE WAS TRYIN TO BE HARD MORE FUNNY!! ;D 40 G IS THE WEST COAST!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
lol that dude was weird.. not 40 i mean the dude that got knocked out/pushed to the ground
..it looked pretty set up..Why jump on dude? .dude looked kinda old, drunk and what Not..
Easy target..to capture on Video, for stans like Duccc to wet their pants over... :-X :-X

Either way..Dude was pretty messed up.

lol setup? with a bum never. this is legit LMAO, everybodys ran into somebody like that once if u live in LA. crazy crackhead bumbs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Drop A Gem On Em

lOl @ picking on a bum.

ThaRealSupreme

Typo you meant $16.00. You're a clown for complaining about artists who doesn't get any play in mainstream broadcasting because you REALLY have a CHOICE not to hear their music or click on any of these threads which brings me to the conclusion that you don't like Spider for another reason....maybe it's personal, maybe you want attention from Crash or maybe you seen Spi and he didn't stop to talk or give up the autograph...hmmm I dunno ::) Breggin or even jokin about puttin' money on someone's head cause you don't like their music? Knock it off
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that shit looks mad suspect if you ask me  ???
looks so fake... ::)

this isnt fake though. whats wrong with you people, lol act like real life fights r supposed be lik the movies. that guy prob got hit by a beer bottle, one thing i know for sure u dont fall down like that from a push and it didnt even look like a push.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but puttin on youtube gotta be sum  dumbass shit.

Okka

50 kicking Hot Rod idiot off stage coz he didnt know the words for Wanksta,  and this?

When did this happen??  :D

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
wow like homie said +1 for the bum cuz you can tell he was ducking and didint get hit and was so drunk did smart thing just laid there like he cant get up why would he? that shit is sad to even put the video out like ohhh ok 40 is gangsta  wtf was he doin by the hollywood stars wit like 6 dudes no bitches?

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
wow like homie said +1 for the bum cuz you can tell he was ducking and didint get hit and was so drunk did smart thing just laid there like he cant get up why would he? that shit is sad to even put the video out like ohhh ok 40 is gangsta  wtf was he doin by the hollywood stars wit like 6 dudes no bitches?
LOOKS LIKE HE BEATING PEOPLE UP  ;D GOOD THING YOU WERENT ON THAT SIDE WALK WIT HIM HOLMES :o U MAKE VIDEO SEEM BAD DONT LOOK LIKE HE TRYIN TO SHOW GANGSTA LOOK LIKE COMEDY. HAVE SENCE OF HUMOR INSTEAD OF TRY TO MAKE 40 G LOOK FAKE HATER  ;D. 40 G SAY HE THAT NEW NIGGA YOU LOVE TOO HATE! ;D I SMOKE TO THAT!  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol like the hollywoodstars is that great, no offense juz that its really nothing that special. he did get hit,

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LOOKS LIKE HE BEATING PEOPLE UP  ;D GOOD THING YOU WERENT ON THAT SIDE WALK WIT HIM HOLMES :o U MAKE VIDEO SEEM BAD DONT LOOK LIKE HE TRYIN TO SHOW GANGSTA LOOK LIKE COMEDY. HAVE SENCE OF HUMOR INSTEAD OF TRY TO MAKE 40 G LOOK FAKE HATER  ;D. 40 G SAY HE THAT NEW NIGGA YOU LOVE TOO HATE! ;D I SMOKE TO THAT!  8)

That video is supposed to be FUNNY? Hitting a drunk guy?
What's next? A video with 40 Glocc beating up children at the playground? That would be funny AND gangsta  ::)

Blood$

1 word : ACTORS  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
WHATS NEXT SHOULD BE YOU!  ;D THAT WILL BE FUNNY  ;D THEN 40 G SMACK YOU KIDS TOO ;D,,YOU DONT KNOW IF THIS GUY BUM YOU GUESSING BUM LOOK DIRTY THIS GUY HAD BANDANA LIKE GANG BANGER I HEAR 40 G SAY ( IF WE WAS GANGBANGIN WE WOULD BE YO ASS UP) THAT MEANS HE WAS NOT TRIPPING ON THE GUY, HATER LOVE TO SPREAD MORE HATE BCUASE YOU ARE SO LONELY AND WANT TO BE GANGSTA HOMO!  :-*