Author Topic: 40 GLOCC CAUGHT ON TAPE KNOCKING SOME FOOL OUT!!!THE SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES!!!LOL  (Read 1878 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

ThaRealSupreme

1 word : ACTORS  8)

^^You think they were acting? If it was set up why wouldn't he just do some real G shit and had ol'dude bang on'em?

As for the other people,I don't think 40's goin around breggin about that like that's automatic stripes lol.
In my opinion, the bum made the video funny but if you don't have a sense of humor than it just goes right over your head.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blood$

don't get me wrong, I do think it is funny because of that fact that 40 Glocc is doin' this for promo and to look hard  8)

"knockout" lol
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 05:46:10 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
YO ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS LAUGHING AT THIS ARE FOOLS.

40 Glocc picking on sum bum?  What a coward ass nikka.   Dude has no heart, fuckin loser.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
40 glocc is in the same space as spider...
LOL exactly what i said in another thread
SAY THAT TO 40 G & SPIDER LOC FACE YOU WILL GET SLEEPY LIKE THE VIDEO ;D DO IT SO I CAN SMOKE  8) AND WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE  ;D
Ill do it so u can sit there and  :tosser: u fuckin fag
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Are U Glorifying This???

What is it about tis video that deserves merit???
I'd like to know..
Please don't respond b saying 'This shows How Real 40 Glock is..blah..blah..'
Come back with some legit and untypical..please!!

The Video looks suspect..Right on the Hollywood walk of the stars?? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

It doesnt even matter where it is.    It's ignorance on 40 Glocc's part.  MAZARADI FOXX AND HOT ROD WEAR RED BANDANAS, THEY IN G  UNIT, WHY HE DONT KNOW THEM OUT?

Cuz 40 Glocc is an ignorant ass motherfucka.   Dude needs to chill and respect more.

Blood$

Mazaradi Fox actually claims Blood though lol idk about Hot Rod though

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
That was more of a knockdown, not a knockout. Dude didn't look laid out. But, you know, strength in numbers is a mutha... 40 had at least 8 to 10 people with him, that bummy dude had nobody.

WTF is ur point dunny?  Cuz a dude roll with a big crew he can act beligerent as fuck?  Bum wasnt hurting nobody, 40 getting emotional over a fashion statement.  That dude know the bum wasnt a real GB'er. and if he was, he not fuckin with 40's hood, so why bang on him?

Dudes forgetting the point of gangs.

ThaRealSupreme

That was more of a knockdown, not a knockout. Dude didn't look laid out. But, you know, strength in numbers is a mutha... 40 had at least 8 to 10 people with him, that bummy dude had nobody.

WTF is ur point dunny?  Cuz a dude roll with a big crew he can act beligerent as fuck?  Bum wasnt hurting nobody, 40 getting emotional over a fashion statement.  That dude know the bum wasnt a real GB'er. and if he was, he not fuckin with 40's hood, so why bang on him?

And this is comin' from an eastcoast cat ::)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
 ;D i laugh at all the haters for g-unit spread round that this guy is homless bum and 40 g pick on him!!! anything to make gunit look bad  ;D how can u say man homeless dress like gangbanger and talk lots of shit i think most of u people wish you were gunit and jelous hate come from that  ;D now i go smoke and watch funny knock out  again 8)

SGV

I'm saying, 40 had the number on his side regardless of what happened. The other dude was rolling solo, so he didn't want no shit. I'm not sure what you're getting at but thats what I was conveying...

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
you fools try to make 40 g the bad guy hahah  ;D this fake guy telled him what you wanna do dogg, if this guy put tape out you would say 40 glocc got punked fake ass people  ::)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
lol@this thread...
SGV i hear you!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
WHATS NEXT SHOULD BE YOU!  ;D THAT WILL BE FUNNY  ;D THEN 40 G SMACK YOU KIDS TOO ;D,,YOU DONT KNOW IF THIS GUY BUM YOU GUESSING BUM LOOK DIRTY THIS GUY HAD BANDANA LIKE GANG BANGER I HEAR 40 G SAY ( IF WE WAS GANGBANGIN WE WOULD BE YO ASS UP) THAT MEANS HE WAS NOT TRIPPING ON THE GUY, HATER LOVE TO SPREAD MORE HATE BCUASE YOU ARE SO LONELY AND WANT TO BE GANGSTA HOMO!  :-*

You got me!
I'm dreaming of beating up random people who are dressed in the wrong color.
In fact, I'm gonna go out right now, pretend I'm 40 Glocc and hit the first bum that comes my way in the face.
That's gangsta.