Author Topic: 40 GLOCC CAUGHT ON TAPE KNOCKING SOME FOOL OUT!!!THE SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES!!!LOL  (Read 1906 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

useless thread...FREE POST?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
ya'll act like bums r bitches, nigga they the first to blast.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
40 glocc is in the same space as spider...

Yeah I agree. I used to think he was kinda dope, but he ruďned everything with these pathetic stunts. It ain't about the music anymore, which is a damn shame.

MarshColin

After watching this video I have come to this conclusion:

Spider Loc > 40 Glocc

AnybodyKilla

Yall hate too much, who the fuck cares what he does outside of makin muisc, as long as the music dope, its all good!!!!!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
knocking some fool out? this looked like he just pushed a dude?
no offense to 40 glocc but who attacks a homeless dude especially when you are like with 10 of your other hommies

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
these people so jelous of 40 g everybody can see he didnt touch him but people still try to say he hit this guy lol pathetic haters lol im sure he doesnt care  who doesnt like him or say bad thing about him lol he will just knock you out hehe  ;D and put it on youtube  ;D

MarshColin

these people so jelous of 40 g everybody can see he didnt touch him but people still try to say he hit this guy lol pathetic haters lol im sure he doesnt care  who doesnt like him or say bad thing about him lol he will just knock you out hehe  ;D and put it on youtube  ;D

Dude you're the one who started a thread titled "40 Glocc knocking some fool out." so what the fuck are you talking about he didn't hit him now?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
That bums' life> 40 "Who?" Glocc's rap career
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

MarshColin

Yall hate too much, who the fuck cares what he does outside of makin muisc, as long as the music dope, its all good!!!!!!!

I don't care if people who do gangsta rap aren't gangstas in real life, BUT this is a whole other level. It's one thing to act like a gangsta on a record, but it's another thing to fake that same image in real life.

This is the most suspect video I have ever seen a rapper put up. First off, why is there a dude outside of a car taping them. Secondly, why are they talking to a bum with a red rag who says he doesn't bang. Third, he comes out of the car with 10 people and surrounds dude and then pretty much doesn't touch him and the dude falls over. Then they're casually like "lets get out of here."

I can't decide what's worse, whether this video is real, or whether it's fake haha.

AnybodyKilla

I don't care if people who do gangsta rap aren't gangstas in real life, BUT this is a whole other level. It's one thing to act like a gangsta on a record, but it's another thing to fake that same image in real life.

This is the most suspect video I have ever seen a rapper put up. First off, why is there a dude outside of a car taping them. Secondly, why are they talking to a bum with a red rag who says he doesn't bang. Third, he comes out of the car with 10 people and surrounds dude and then pretty much doesn't touch him and the dude falls over. Then they're casually like "lets get out of here."

I can't decide what's worse, whether this video is real, or whether it's fake haha.

This video is pretty damn fucked lol, i agree with all that u just said, but some people just hate 2 damn much on this forum man!!!

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
I dont think most people should really trip on the shit people do outside the music....like dude said if the music is cool then there you go.  Shit MJ fuckin little boys but the Thriller album is still the shit, and as far as the video goes that dude is not a bum, drunk yeah, but the white t is a little clean for me to think bum.  If that isnt enough for everyone the stripes on the adidas was a little clean to, when was the last time you seen a bum with some clean shoes.  Im not sayin shit is real or set up im just callin it as i see it.  Also if daddys a cop then why the fuck would he tell you to hang a red rag out your pocket (the wrong side at that) in the state that invented this gang shit.  Its not like this cat was walkin down the tuff streets of Idaho or some shit.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
This shit does look set up. Dood went down with no effort and broke the 40 too make it seem bigger. Pretty weak on 40 part to put this out.

Elano

THIS NIGGA A FUCKIN RAPPER, AND TRIPS OVER A NIGGA IN HOLLYWOOD WEARIN RED..

and he was on a RED car  :D :D :D :D

Elano

THAT  WANNABE BLOOD ASKED FOR IT LOL DONT DONT THROW UP THE RED RAG FOOL .
damn you are so HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

:D :D :D :D :D