Author Topic: 40 GLOCC CAUGHT ON TAPE KNOCKING SOME FOOL OUT!!!THE SHIT IS FUNNY HOLMES!!!LOL  (Read 1904 times)

Elano

What's next? A video with 40 Glocc beating up children at the playground? That would be funny AND gangsta  ::)

:D :D :D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 G WILL EAT YOUR KIDS LIKE TYSON  ;D

Young Old Head

40, huh...ain't he tha guy that got punched by loon n shit? *lol* dipset dipset

Cash Money Blood Gang

ThaRealSupreme

I dont think most people should really trip on the shit people do outside the music....like dude said if the music is cool then there you go.  Shit MJ fuckin little boys but the Thriller album is still the shit, and as far as the video goes that dude is not a bum, drunk yeah, but the white t is a little clean for me to think bum.  If that isnt enough for everyone the stripes on the adidas was a little clean to, when was the last time you seen a bum with some clean shoes.  Im not sayin shit is real or set up im just callin it as i see it.  Also if daddys a cop then why the fuck would he tell you to hang a red rag out your pocket (the wrong side at that) in the state that invented this gang shit.  Its not like this cat was walkin down the tuff streets of Idaho or some shit.

EXACTLY!

LOL@"Shit MJ fuckin little boys but the Thriller album is still the shit"
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

prince

40 and his fans seem more and more desperate for attention :-\
Releasing this kind of video? That's just sad  :-[

real talk

Elano

40 glocc = attention whore

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
I just read this thread for the first time.

Very entertaining comments by everyone :D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 glocc is the homie but... ya know..  that dude had mental problems.. he was a few grapes short of a fruit salad.. and if 40 couldnt recognize that and just leave it alone that would be cool.. but instead the dude barely says much to 40 and 3 dudes kinda corner him and knock him down... 40 did punch him its just hard to see.. but thats stupid.. you dont get stripes for shit like that.. it aint even cool.. to me it just made 40 look like a dumb mutha fuck..  I like 40 glocc too but this made him actually lose some points..  to knock out a mentally disabled dude is pretty wack..

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Lol how a video of 40 Gloc has more replies than an actual thread about dude rappin.. :-X :-X
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
I SEE 40 G LIVE ON HIS PAGE RIGHT NOW WIT PRODIGY ALCHEMIST IN NYC WWW.MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:53:27 PM by duccc »

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
interesting i suppose he ''the realest now'' i like 40 but common on now...that was low
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
this shit was a skit...

but if it wasnt, anyone in LA should know that you dont wear colored bandannas if you aint banging...even a drunk ass delusional old man should know that...but 40 Glocc really made himself look like a dumb ass punching out a crazy old man, then putting it up on the net to gain fans or whatever. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 G SAID THIS GUY WAS NO BUM SOMEBODY STARTED FAKE RUMIR ALL HETERS LOL

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 g only real west coat

str8hiphop831

• Lil Geezy
40 glocc is a LOP! lol 4 real though ....  8)