Author Topic: Republicans are always happier than Democrats  (Read 915 times)

Elevz

Re: Republicans are always happier than Democrats
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 04:17:05 AM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. 

Republicans are always happier than Democrats.

WOW. The propaganda worked WAY too well on that guy. Good to know these types of braindead fuckheads are still out there though.

It's good to know when they're out there, but I'd rather they were not. And I mean this: I haven't seen or heard such incredibly dumb bullshit being uttered ever before in my life. Congrats Trauma.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 11:10:29 AM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck. 

Fa sho.  All he was talking about is Rainbows, stuffed animals, and lots and lots of candy  :)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »

WOW. The propaganda worked WAY too well on that guy. Good to know these types of braindead fuckheads are still out there though.

It's good to know when they're out there, but I'd rather they were not. And I mean this: I haven't seen or heard such incredibly dumb bullshit being uttered ever before in my life. Congrats Trauma.

LOL well of course we'd rather they weren't there, but if they gotta be there, its good to know.