Author Topic: vegetarians  (Read 632 times)

Sikotic™

Re: vegetarians
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 06:25:58 PM »
you can tell if a nigga eating pork his face is swollen lookin all puffy and shit
*looks for a mirror*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »
Anyone a vegetarian? or vegan? i recently started working at Maoz, a falafel vegetarian shop and ive been pondering this, im not sure exactly, but this one guy said, i dont eat anything that shits, and i dunno, it made some sense, .. anyone got any opinions, ive been reading "THE MORAL BASIS OF VEGETARIANISM" by Ghandi, and its interesting stuff

they shouldnt be called falafels because they are too awesome to be awful. they should be called falawesomes.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 01:17:50 AM »
you can tell if a nigga eating pork his face is swollen lookin all puffy and shit

lol stop makin up shit so you can make yourself feel better about practicing that ridiculous pseudo-variation of islam
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 06:19:02 AM »
Anyone a vegetarian? or vegan? i recently started working at Maoz, a falafel vegetarian shop and ive been pondering this, im not sure exactly, but this one guy said, i dont eat anything that shits, and i dunno, it made some sense, .. anyone got any opinions, ive been reading "THE MORAL BASIS OF VEGETARIANISM" by Ghandi, and its interesting stuff

they shouldnt be called falafels because they are too awesome to be awful. they should be called falawesomes.
thats great, im gonna use that at work

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 08:37:50 AM »

thats great, im gonna use that at work

lol I want royalties and/or free falawesomes!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »

lol stop makin up shit so you can make yourself feel better about practicing that ridiculous pseudo-variation of islam
what the fuck nigga?? anybody in they right mind should not eat pork......  that should have nothing to do with religion....... shits not good for  and its filled with worms........... common sense.......... would you eat a bowl of shit?????? because that what pigs eat.......

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 08:52:53 AM »

what the fuck nigga?? anybody in they right mind should not eat pork......  that should have nothing to do with religion....... shits not good for  and its filled with worms........... common sense.......... would you eat a bowl of shit?????? because that what pigs eat.......

thats also what chickens and fish eat though, and aint no way in hell im givin up chicken. I dont eat pork but that line of reasoning never made sense to me.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 08:54:54 AM »

thats also what chickens and fish eat though, and aint no way in hell im givin up chicken. I dont eat pork but that line of reasoning never made sense to me.

chickens and fish eat shit???????? bullshit................ start fillin your body with swine............ and you will slowly start to remember why u didnt eat pork......

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »
^ can you explain what halal is?

It's the Islamic equivalent to "kosher". The purpose is to have cleaner meat and cause LESS suffering for the animal.

True, but do you really think a traditional religious way of slaughtering could be less painful than advanced modern techniques such as aimed electrocution?
wait, im confused, one of you said its more suffering, and jamal said its less, which is it, cause kosher, as i know, is less suffering for the animal, it has to be like a quick kill

A quick kill? They let them bleed to death. How is that a quicker death than by an electroshock? And less suffering... Do you really think those ancient religions have updated their practises by the current stance of time? In other words, these techniques once were assumed to be less painful. That doesn't mean that they are, especially when compared to today's techniques.

I don't know a lot about the stuff that goes on in slaughterhouses, but for dhabiha to be more animal friendly just seems so unlikely to me. I hope someone can prove me wrong.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
Eleven to three... I'm confused, are you Muslim?  Why you talking about halal meat?  Also, are you working at a Muslim resteraunt or something cause your talking about falafels?

On Halal foods you were complaining it was painful to the animal but to slit the animals throat actually is the quickest and least painful way to kill an animal.  People don't think when they consider that inhumane.  The point of a halal slaughter is its supposed to kil the animal in the cleanest and least painful way.  As a sidenote, there was also a big uproar of Iraqi's killing Americans by beheading, but actually that's the quickest and least painful way to kill someone.

Next point on vegetarian lifestyle.  I think its great if you want to do it and I applaud you.  I was a vegeterian back in 2000/2001 when I first moved into my own apartment, but my problem was I dont like cook that much, so whenever I stopped living alone I was always eating what other people cook all the time.

Vegetarians are more peaceful people.  Animals that are used to violent for sport they always feed them meat to make them more bloodthirsty.  Also, as a business decision, to ship meat across the country and give it longer storage life they shoot it up with hormones.  That's why you have women growing breasts at 8 years old cause of all the hormones injected in our food has altered our natural development.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 11:36:32 AM »
^ i work at a fallafel place, but its isreali owned. but i have muslims come in all the time

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »
Eleven to three... I'm confused, are you Muslim?  Why you talking about halal meat?  Also, are you working at a Muslim resteraunt or something cause your talking about falafels?

I don't think it would be likely for a muslim to be so strongly against dhabiha slaughtering. And halal meat, well, I live in a country where over 30 per cent of the people living in or around major cities are muslims. There's plenty of kebab corners full of halal meat, and the Dutch also love the taste of it. I made the switch to eating falafel instead.

On Halal foods you were complaining it was painful to the animal but to slit the animals throat actually is the quickest and least painful way to kill an animal.  People don't think when they consider that inhumane.  The point of a halal slaughter is its supposed to kil the animal in the cleanest and least painful way.  As a sidenote, there was also a big uproar of Iraqi's killing Americans by beheading, but actually that's the quickest and least painful way to kill someone.

That's been said. And where's the proof to support any such claim?

Vegetarians are more peaceful people.  Animals that are used to violent for sport they always feed them meat to make them more bloodthirsty.  Also, as a business decision, to ship meat across the country and give it longer storage life they shoot it up with hormones.  That's why you have women growing breasts at 8 years old cause of all the hormones injected in our food has altered our natural development.

There's estrogen injected in food, to ensure a longer storage life? LOL.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 01:18:11 PM »

chickens and fish eat shit???????? bullshit................ start fillin your body with swine............ and you will slowly start to remember why u didnt eat pork......

actually its pretty common knowledge that chicken and fish eat shit. ever had a fish tank? ever seen a chicken in a coup? they dont just eat the chicken feed. I am not gonna eat pork, but I have my reasons for that, but the fact that they eat shit is not one of the reasons. If you didnt eat no animal that didnt eat shit from time to time, you would be a vegtarian too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »

actually its pretty common knowledge that chicken and fish eat shit. ever had a fish tank? ever seen a chicken in a coup? they dont just eat the chicken feed. I am not gonna eat pork, but I have my reasons for that, but the fact that they eat shit is not one of the reasons. If you didnt eat no animal that didnt eat shit from time to time, you would be a vegtarian too.
eye am going to research because eye have a feelin you talkin foolery now...... and eye refused to believe that but eye will do my research..... man straight up duck tales